• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
the emotes would look so much better if our guardians had some facial expressions

O8Z24Tb.jpg

Nah.

Trakan

I got 4 pairs of boots from the Golgoroth challenge on the 1 character I did it with.

I also got the Gjalla-fist. Can it drop without strength?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
This racing is stupid. Or parts of this racing is stupid.
Leading the race for two laps, go through the warp gate thing and come out of it flipping end over end. Finish in 6th.

Nice

I can appreciate and respect all the time and work they spent creating SRL, it seems very polished... but it's nothing more than a gimmick for me. It's very meh.

Everything else is awesome in the new update, though. Had to buy a couple emotes. Hopefully they can give us more than one slot to use at a time, because using just one is a shame.

todd360

I can appreciate and respect all the time and work they spent creating SRL, it seems very polished... but it's nothing more than a gimmick for me. It's very meh.

Everything else is awesome in the new update, though. Had to buy a couple emotes. Hopefully they can give us more than one slot to use at a time, because using just one is a shame.

The racing controls just aren't tight enough. Let's mod our sparrows with tires for traction. Only 8000 silver.

darthbob

I can't believe they offer a Thumbs Up/Down emote and we can't map both to the D-Pad.

Literally unfathomable.

The racing controls just aren't tight enough. Let's mod our sparrows with tires for traction. Only 8000 silver.

It's bad enough that you have to worry about running into things and getting stuck on the geometry in the environment, let alone other players/sparrows.

I got the helm and mark. So im done right. Becuase this is boring. Once your behind its impossible to catch up. One slip up at the beginning and your screwed. And when im in lead i have no idea how and what im doing any different.

LunaticPuma

dresses business casual
Get rid of the rubber banding in SRL and it will be fun. As it is now, it's better to just hold off on taking the lead until the final lap. Making a mistake in the first 2 laps is no big deal. It's the last lap that is killer.

Ken

I got the helm and mark. So im done right. Becuase this is boring. Once your behind its impossible to catch up. One slip up at the beginning and your screwed. And when im in lead i have no idea how and what im doing any different.

Pretty sure there's catch up mechanics in place giving you higher top speeds and longer boosts.

One of the things I'd change is making the enemies way more lethal or bothersome for first place. So far the only problematic enemy is one of the Taken Cabal at the final stretch of the Mars map because getting hit by the knockback is rough.

Is it just me or is the sparrow racing thing getting old now?

Like a 5 minutes of fame thing.

I did a couple races on my baby XB1 hunter and got a helmet that really helped out my light level (want to at least get to 290 to be able to do Trials and IB). I'm most likely done with it. I'd much rather spend my game time messing around PvP with the new changes in effect. Races were too long and the rubberbanding is lame.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
So. For those who apply. Day one PVP, what do you think? Yay or nay? I'm still going to use my grasp. If need be I could switch to my does not bow.

Yeah going to play racing until I get the three shaders I want.

Most of my races are just me and 4 other players all bumping into each other for the entire race while the number one guy is way ahead of everyone else. It's impossible to know what place you'll end up. It's a mess.
Not to mention that it makes the laps seem like they last forever.

I've got a golgy CP and I'll probably do it once tonight if you want to get a clear in, mostly because I need to spend some time with my sweet sweet NLB in the crucible

I probably won't do Golgoroth to avoid the headache, but I'll definitely be on for crucible and getting a feel for the balance changes and new exotics.

if i have unfinished shaxx bounties from last week and i complete them now, will they count towards the main bounty (the one that gives you nightfall level rewards)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom