• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

chur

Just saw on Reddit that cocoon makes a sound when it procs. I kept hearing it all day and it was driving me crazy because I didn't know what it was.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Anyone doing two CoO T3 runs? I've got two charged runes, just need company :p

Thanks for the smooth run guys, that was great. Totems, Golg and Daughters all in ~ tries each, warpriest first try. Smooooth.

DO 2 rank ups - got both vacuum diagram and fermi solution, already had the ugly third one. 3/3 ships.

NM 2 rank ups - got armor of vows and the visible hand, had zero NM ships. 2/3 ships.

FWC 3 rank ups. Zero ships. Had no ships prior. 0/3 ships.

No guesses to why FWC is the worst faction ever.

rezn0r

Are the blue racing armors dropping in SRL worth a shit besides looks? Wasn't sure if there was an upgrade path like it looks like there is with the horns Halloween style.

Also I typically suck at and hate racing games, but here I am 4 hours later playing this. God damn carrot on a stick nonsense the past year and a half of my life. Screw you Bungie. I love you Bungie.

border

I haven't played Destiny in weeks, but I have been kinda keeping up on the news thanks to the Guardian Radio podcast (and man are they ever starved for stuff to discuss).

Some random questions:

How is Sparrow Racing?

What changes to Luck in the Chamber are going out?

I thought I heard one of the hosts say that Sparrow Racing is officially our seasonal event -- which is to say that it is taking the place of Destiny's Christmas. Is this true? Super weak, if that's the case.

E92 M3

I love all of the small changes Bungie has added such as:

- Strange Coins can't be dismantled now
- Special Ammo pick up has a unique sound
- Redesign of exotics and some legendary gear pictures

Progress for today wasn't bad either:

Titan - 318
Warlock - 318
Hunter - 317 (also got the awesome Gjallarhorn arm artifact)

It can be optimized further, but those numbers are without sharing gear. What sucks about all of this, is that we will soon have to start doing the gear chase all over. Feels good to not have to worry about light right now, though.

Taking a break from Bloodborne and Fallout to try Sparrow racing and now I am hooked into Destiny again... still haven't finished Metal Gear or even Black Ops yet... Well, maybe just one week of Destiny and then I will go back to those. I need to at least finish them before GOTY deliberations^^

Ken

what are the rewards from the record book?

Are they worth spending 1000 silver on?

Legendary gear with no light level and racing perks you can find off other drops.

If you don't care about unique cosmetic then it's a pass.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Chest galore. Got like five 320 chests. Did not want. I want shoes, shoes, shoes. Good runs though everyone.

Someone has to sell armor materials.

E92 M3

Bungie has to do one more thing and I'll be pretty content: Remove the arbitrary 200 limit for destination materials and moldering shards.

We talked about the guy, apparently it wasn't his first time doing this, he talks big he said, he's going to take care of it and he apologized to me about the situation.

In Destiny 2 I better get to fight along with St 14 and Osiris.

Also 3 HM challenges done this week. No need to do the full raid ever again, just do these.

E92 M3

Is this Sparrow RNG?

57p4zlA.jpg

Mindlog

Baha.
320 Chest! Disc/Str and other awfulness.
Infused into my lackluster 316 chest.
320 Gauntlets too though!
Wait... stupid artifact.

Got Year 2 Peregrine Greaves from a legendary I bought off of Rahoul. I'll never use them, but that's nice.

The street is cold; the night is dark. Fallen prowl in the dark, taking everything they can. Footsteps ring out in the shadow, the Fallen retreat. It is none other than Saint-14! From his vivid carapace he will extinguish the treacherous enemy, crush them under his mighty fists. The metal collapses under his hands, his armor bloody with the fear of the enemy. Hive surround him-He exudes light and vanquishes them all. Another day done, Saint-14 brings out his book to read. In the city of Chicago, evil knows his name, the weak admire his mane, and all know to take two steps to the side when he courses through.

We talked about the guy, apparently it wasn't his first time doing this, he talks big he said, he's going to take care of it and he apologized to me about the situation.

Good on Triple. That's the kind of stuff that used to happen in MMO communities when someone in a Guild acted like an asshat, you would just contact the leader and they would handle it to keep the server reputation positive. Doesn't work like that anymore.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Future Bobsleds.

The toughest thing to RNG is class items. No sure way of getting 320s unless the sisters become a challenge.

My new hunter build.

aXw7ROO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom