• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay23

Having 3 characters feels like a chore after reset.

Also I think weekly heroic needs to be something different, playing the same strike over and over again makes me hate this game. They should do a weekly public event instead, something that has high level enemies but you can complete with a 6 person fireteam.

SkylineRKR

How is the red death pulse rifle? Got one today and it seems the heal could be cool. It looks awesome for sure.

Best Pulse in the game. Not saying much but this one is rather fun. It has slow rate of fire which is a bit of a shame, but its perks are awesome. Unflinching makes sure that you won't budge when they hit you. And Red Death perk regenerates shield after a kill + gives reload buff.

WelcomeNowhere

Neo Member
Got a nice glitch in the raid tonight that I haven't seen before. Left the portal at the gatekeepers, came back in, and was teleported to the wrong side. it was in Mars and instead of coming through to the left platform, I was on the right, surrounded by adds and died immediately.

TTG

*looks around*

I just landed a 45 shot with the SUROS, them be hand cannon numbers boys! I suppose if I had high caliber rounds selected that would have jumped to 47. These perks are ridiculous.

Alucrid

Banned
*looks around*

I just landed a 45 shot with the SUROS, them be hand cannon numbers boys! I suppose if I had high caliber rounds selected that would have jumped to 47. These perks are ridiculous.

i think hawkmoon hits for around 130 something

Milennia

Anyone doing a hard mode? Pref at gatekeepers but it's cool either way

30 lock done over 10 times

Could also use some nightfall runs as well

PSN Cyborg1

Sullichin

Friend got disconnected right before we finished off Nightfall. I feel bad. It wasn't a PSN / Destiny thing either, his whole internet crapped out at the worst time. We tried to wait for him and delay it for a while but had to finish it.

No good rewards from Nightfall / Weekly / Daily for me this time. Also I definitely beat the archon priest tiger strike without dying and didn't get the bounty for completing a strike without dying.

Alucrid

Banned
so, i pick up the relic, drop it and fire with my scout rifle, pick it up, drop it and kill myself because it gives me a rocket launcher

Sullichin

Having 3 characters feels like a chore after reset.

Also I think weekly heroic needs to be something different, playing the same strike over and over again makes me hate this game. They should do a weekly public event instead, something that has high level enemies but you can complete with a 6 person fireteam.
I think its kinda lame / bizarre the nightfall is always the same as the weekly, especially since you should do the nightfall first. Always weird when the weekly heroic gives you better rewards.

hitme

Anyone doing weekly/nightfall/both?

Did both raids today (minus HM Atheon [Bungie you bastards]) and stuck at 29 so I need something to do.

TTG

*looks around*

Just hit one for a 65! Consequences will never be the same!

milkham

did a hard and a normal raid today got, hunter helmet, hunter gauntlets, vision of confluence, mida multi tool and fate bringer, been a good week so far. now i just have to solo nightfall

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have three level 28 or above characters and have still never finished a raid. I am the exact reason that this part of the game should have matchmaking.

It sucks lots that I don't get to partake.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
have to spotlight this weapon before I crash
B1GQWbsCMAA7OQW.jpg:large

B1GQei_CIAEMrbi.jpg:large
it just dropped for me last night randomly. one of dead orbit's. it's in the "doctor nope" class of crazy high ROF, super low impact lead spray guns. It is... ludicrous. A 72 round clip sure, but I didn't realize you had 927 reserve ammo on you (for a total on 999 rounds when full). Each primary weapon ammo pickup is like 250ish rouns. it is so silly. All the weapon I've liked so far, ammo was a real concern, you really had to work on making your shots count. The idea of throwing away bullets would be absurd with any of my primaries up to this point. But with this gun it's more like... toss a million bullets in the general direction of your target and hope that a third stick. maybe half of those might kind of sort of be around the target's head.

....I love it. it's so much fun fiting rambo style from the hip at close range. then I realized this one rolled with beastly mods... it already has a lightning quick reload, and the boosted reload speed from a precision kill makes it insane, and then it'll also have a damage bonus... and I'm about to unlock perfect balance for it too.

looks cool as well, white camo. I'd never have pursued a gun like this if not for the drop but it's a great change of pace. I'm gonna make it my warlock's primary for the moment and free up the exotic slot (he has suros regime too).

TUSR

Banned
I have three level 28 or above characters and have still never finished a raid. I am the exact reason that this part of the game should have matchmaking.

It sucks lots that I don't get to partake.

ask people to raid here or in the group thread???????????????????????????????????

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Level 27 Titan desperately wants to get carried through the Nightfall :3 If anyone wants to be so kind, I'm on PS4.

PSN: ultrajari

I do have Atheon's Epilogue so I won't be totally useless.

Went from start till gatekeepers without any issues on hard, but Atheon is just glitching all over the place....

Time's vengeance not activating.
Portal team getting detained.
One Oracle gains health / doesn't die.
Atheon shoots though relic shield.

Ridiculous.

Game glitching like insane during the Atheon fight, holy shit.

What kind of glitches are you seeing? I've finished him twice on normal mode since the patch and haven't noticed anything terrible.

On hard mode, once or twice I would get a detain shield even when I got teleported but otherwise it was okay.

Exotic gauntlets from the nightfall! If I get raid boots I can get to 30 :eek:

Void rocket launcher with cluster bombs on the Nexus boss.....holy crap

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Post patch raid

5 people get teleported at Atheon

We win anyway

Other than people being unfamiliar with the relic I think it's easier, got atheon done in 3 rounds

Just need a chest then 30! Are there new advanced cheez strats fur hard?

Tovarisc

Went from start till gatekeepers without any issues on hard, but Atheon is just glitching all over the place....

Time's vengeance not activating.
Portal team getting detained.
One Oracle gains health / doesn't die.
Atheon shoots though relic shield.

Ridiculous.

Well that sounds like a lots of fun, can't wait to see Atheon myself in this reset.

I wonder if Bungie has managed to deal with all of those monkeys yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom