• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
2 Raid runs and got Found Verdict and Timebreaker...and shards. Thanks Bungie. :|

Also love when only 1 or 2 people were getting teleported at Atheon. Working as intedend, I see.

Actually this week has been a bust, got nothing of value from the 2 Nightfalls I ran earlier. Xur better have some good shit to make up for this.

patchday

Are the monkey's back in their cages?

If so, I'm looking for 4 people to join my fire team for a fresh normal raid on PS4

My PSN is: ShinigamiFrost

Our party consists of a level 29 warlock Sunsinger and a level 29 hunter

Thanks that was the smoothest normal raid for me even with random teleports. I was sandboxgod btw

My haul:
1 chest (already had, but this one has different stats, yay! Had too much discipline)
11 ascendant energies
5 asshards

blackjaw

Solod up to the last boss in nightfall XB1 while chasing my pocket infinity bounty, anyone want to watch my back...literally, while we finish nightfall?

J-Rzez

Those having issues with less than 3 being ported, ever since we have 3 guys designated to crouch we never had that bug happen to us again. Coincidence? Perhaps... But I'm not complaining. Remember. Only 3. When 4 of us did it one time he ported only 2. Dunno. Give it a shot.

Trojan

2 Raid runs and got Found Verdict and Timebreaker...and shards. Thanks Bungie. :|

Also love when only 1 or 2 people were getting teleported at Atheon. Working as intedend, I see.

Actually this week has been a bust, got nothing of value from the 2 Nightfalls I ran earlier. Xur better have some good shit to make up for this.

Found Verdict is the best shotgun in the game IMO. Did you already have it or were you expecting something else?

purg3

slept with Malkin
Found Verdict is the best shotgun in the game IMO. Did you already have it or were you expecting something else?

Didn't have it, but not really what I wanted. Sure it's a good shotgun, but I'll probably never use it. I would have rather got Atheon's Epilogue since I still never got that. Have VoC, Praedyths, Corrective Measure, and Hezen so far from the raid.

Trojan

I got a Praedyth's Revenge drop in my normal raid tonight. What's people's take on this gun fully upgraded? I like it a lot so far, although would like to get that magazine size a little bigger.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I got a Praedyth's Revenge drop in my normal raid tonight. What's people's take on this gun fully upgraded? I like it a lot so far, although would like to get that magazine size a little bigger.

Best sniper that's not Icebreaker.

Should have field scout which gives you a 6 round mag.

Alucrid

Banned

it gets a 6 round mag later on, it's one of the best legedary snipers

Got Ice Breaker from the raid making it my first exotic. I had one equipped though

Outside of that a whole lot of ass

and no one could hear me ;_;

Deku Tree

Yet another Atheon hard bug. You get marked by the void and die even if you didn't get teleported.

Dear Bungie,
Thanks for making the encounter harder without fixing any bugs and instead adding new ones.
No thanks!

Chitown B

so it seems that now Fusion Rifles are still a one shot kill from any range, and the shottys are now completely worthless unless you are two inches away.

Yet another Atheon hard bug. You get marked by the void and die even if you didn't get teleported.

Dear Bungie,
Thanks for making the encounter harder without fixing any bugs and instead adding new ones.
No thanks!

oh god right?! that was insane.
I think that was the most times I've ever been detained after being teleported...

squadr0n

Getting back on after taking a much needed break from Destiny. I saw someone earlier was working on the Thron exotic bounty strike on PS4, if ur still on or if anyone else needs is let me know since I'm on it too.

Also anyone looking to do the Nightfall or Weekly send me an invite!

Psn: Squadon
Lvl 29 Worlock

Any PS4 hard raids going tonight? I've got a few toons I need to run through with. 29 Warlock, 29 Hunter, 30 Titan, in order of preference to raid with. I have good weapons for the raid, as well as experience, and a mic. I can play any role(outside,inside,relic, etc.) PS4 The_Reckoning

xCobalt

I was playing some pvp earlier and saw a Titan with the Glasshouse helmet. It was my first time seeing it and it looks pretty awesome.

Dunno if it was intentional on Bungie's part or not, but the fucking snipers spawn ceaselessly during the oracle phase in the templar room. Like seriously, I didn't even have time to shoot more than a handful of oracles the entire time because every time I killed the three right-side snipers, at least two of them would respawn within 2-3 seconds.

Absofuckinglutely ridiculous. And this was on normal.

It didn't help that the group of randoms I was running with were pretty trash at the game. I think I was the only one shooting those hobgoblins period, lol. The rest of them kept dying to them. Dunno how we made it through that phase without wiping.

Yeah just ignore the goblins on that phase, it's a waste of time, ammo and concentration trying to kill em. Just keep on the move and you'll be fine.

Not played Destiny in over a week now cos remote play is being an ass :I

SnakeEyes

Banned
Low damage, high stability, 4-6 round magazine. I honestly don't know if I prefer it over my Queen's Bounty sniper, which is also Void damage.

xCobalt

i didn't think that was in the game yet...

I just looked it up and it seems no one else has it?

Bungie hasn't updated my profile with recent games yet but I will try to find the guardian that had it. Shouldn't be too difficult since I only played 5 or 6 games and he was the flag-bearer.

giphy.gif

Monkey stuff over yet?

phen0m24

I believe it has a Field Scout perk which gets it to 6 rounds. NICE gun. Very smooth - little to no recoil.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I've probably had something like 70 to 80 exotics/legendaries in the game so far. I've only taken one gun to 300 multiple times for all my characters. That would be the Praedyth's Revenge.

Dante316

You haven't even unlocked no recoil mode.

All the raid weapons are the best and top tier and useful.
Voc for pvp and pve, solar dmg primary
fatebringer pvp and pve, arc dmg primary, hard drop at templar
atheons epilogue for pve , void dmg primary
hezen revenge pvp and pve, solar
PR for pvp and pve, void
correctivr measure pvp and pvr, void
Found Verdict pvp, arc
Did I forget anything else from the raid?

Ty johan liebert, (monster is a really good anime, must watch)Praedyths Timepiece, Arc Pulse Rifle.

Ty ethomaz, the vex mythoclast , fusion primary solar dmg, hard raid drop at atheon

ethomaz

Banned
fatebringer pvp and pve, arc dmg primary
PR for pvp and pve, void
Found Verdict pvp, arc
Mito Vex.

phen0m24

Before I fall asleep on the keyboard:

Shout outs to Hawkian (farming loops can be fun!), Fixer and iRawrasaurus for fun in the daily, the Nightfall and the Weekly Heroic!

Next up: Vault and Alt

hahaha

Better go to bed or the jokes and puns will become even more unbearable.

Thanks again guyszzzzzs;n'asdn'asvfasopd (<---- sorry, my head hit the keyboard) ;)

All auto scout rifles in the game do that... I guess it is a bug.

Ah, I see. Thought my controller was busted or something.

fatebringer pvp and pve, arc dmg primary
PR for pvp and pve, void
Found Verdict pvp, arc

Praedyths Timepiece, Arc Pulse Rifle. Even with the Arc burn for last weeks Nightfall, it still sucked. Pulse Rifles definitely need a tuning in PVE.

J-Rzez

Is the Pocket Infinity good? I think I just got the missive for it.

If you lose a 1v1 in PvP with it equipped, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Void damage for the nightfall this week huh? Time to pul out the old Final Boss with void.

Good Raid tonight with Skull Hydra's group. Received a pretty decent haul outside of the customary Chatterwhite and Shattered Vault Cloak: Prime Zealot Gloves, Corrective Measure, and Vision of Confluence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom