• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADGAME

Game changes I want to see most (not story related);

• More vault space
  • No more upgrade symbols when swapping gear unless upgrade is actually available
  • Access vault from orbit
  • Ability to re-roll (random) stats on gear at the cost of glimmer+materials+armor piece of equal/like type, that resets all progression
  • Ability to re-roll (random) perks on weapons for mats+glimmer+weapon of equal/like type at the cost of progression
  • Fourth character slot
  • transmog (ability to make gear look like other armor you've picked up before)
  • Make bad juju a scout rifle
  • more badass weapon perks on exotics like thorn/necrochasm/gjallarhorn (damage over times, explosions, wolfpack), game/build changing crazy stuff, many exotics lacking in this dept
  • fix raid bugs
  • fix pvp lol

I'm signing this and adding *fix sprint glitch

Tawpgun

Fucking LOL at this hunter helmet.

It looks so cool in the eyes and then Bungie desides to slap some big soda can into the
uANGOLR.png

Bungle pls

SGRX

• No more upgrade symbols when swapping gear unless upgrade is actually available

When I read this, I picture the fix somehow causing weapon upgrades to be randomly wiped after a gear swap.

Iceman829

Very sorry to hear

I did the normal raid once last night (start to finish with no cheese). We experienced no bugs like that. I did wipe us once at Atheon because I picked up the relic and got killed. Need tips to stay alive when I have a relic in the timestream people!!! I ran up to a Vex minotaur thing and got pwned right off da bat! I'm a L29 hunter specced for max armor!

Have the people in the timestream with you toss grenades and/or a rocket at the minotaur. Also the jumping attack seems to help sometimes (jump up and hit attack to smash the ground).

phen0m24

I'd like in on this if you guys figure out how to safely get the kids playing together. I have a 6 and 8 year old that play who have been begging to get people on their friends list. The 8 year old REALLY wants to do weekly heroics and nightfalls, but struggles to solo them.

Hey PWH, well my son plays on my PSN. Fortunately with the "no team chat" thing I don't have to worry about the stuff he'll hear in PvP. Whew!
(I've been in CoD games that were downright scary)

Do your kids have alts on your account or separate PSN's? I kept my son on my account so I don't have to double pay for all my Vita games...

If alts, then heck, we set up an invite only party on our account(s), I'll plug my Blue Snowball into the PS4, and sit back and watch the chaos unfold. :)
(How about that for parental supervision! We get to watch video games!)

Ahaha, I have it on my hunter right now just because the perk is pretty good. The only other hunter exotic I have atm is the lucky raspberry.

I refuse to wear this even though I have it.

Just fucking ugly.

I have the symbiote and the raspberry as well. As boring as the symbiote looks, the perks on it are way better for gunslinger than the perks on the raspberry...

you can make gas masks without making them look so silly.

Ok, you're definitely right about that...

Fucking LOL at this hunter helmet.

It looks so cool in the eyes and then Bungie desides to slap some big soda can into the
uANGOLR.png

Bungle pls

LOL how does this fucking get out of the art direction group... bah-hahahah!

Edit... that's no can of coke... that's my missing Brita water filter! So THATS where it went... 700 years into the future! Those crazy Vex.

210iMKUHwvL.jpg

Qwell

Am I the only one that struggles with the majority of the Crucible Bounties? I don't play Crucible a ton, but I'm starting to now so I can rank up my rep since I'm still at like lvl 1. Vanguard rep was super easy, the bounties are nice and quick, plus you have patrols, dailies, weeklies, nightfall, strike playlists ... tons of stuff to increase your rep. With Crucible you only have a PVP match and the bounties which take me at least 4 to 5 times as long to complete then the Vanguard bounties to complete ... if I can even complete them.

Am I missing something... is there a class thing I can wear to give all rep gains to straight up Crucible, or is that ONLY for the other factions like FWC, Dead Orbit etc...

Skele7on

Banned
I'm now 29, would anyone like to hold my hand through hard mode raid tonight?

I have had a lot of experience with the raid, just not on hard.

I'll be your goose.

did normal mode raid last night and after 6 weeks of raiding, finally got my first piece of raid gear (boots). But man that random teleporting for atheon change is a pain in the ass

realcZk

The Titan Raid helm is also right up there as one of the ugliest helms in the game.

No, you're right, the lower level armours were amazing.

Really man? I think it looks quite badass..I've been wearing it on my Titan all this time. Why did no one tell me!

LordofPwn

• More vault space
  • Access vault from orbit and/or from website/app
  • Ability to re-roll (random) stats on gear at the cost of glimmer+materials+armor piece of equal/like type, that resets all progression
  • Ability to re-roll (random) perks on weapons for mats+glimmer+weapon of equal/like type at the cost of progression
  • Fourth character slot
  • transmog (ability to make gear look like other armor you've picked up before)
  • Make bad juju a scout rifle either buff pulse rifles somehow or get rid of them
  • more badass weapon perks on exotics like thorn/necrochasm/gjallarhorn (damage over times, explosions, wolfpack), game/build changing crazy stuff, many exotics lacking in this dept
  • fix raid bugs
  • fix pvp lol
  • custom playlists/private games/strikes (would love to do lvl 28 devil's lair with all modifiers except nightfall and juggler
  • Damage stat for strikes and/or a scoring system

added to your already great list

CozMick

Banned
Anyone worked out how to get the new sparrows?

I got the jackolytes but cant for the live of me work out what to do with it.

k1t4j

I'm now 29, would anyone like to hold my hand through hard mode raid tonight?

I have had a lot of experience with the raid, just not on hard.

I'll be your goose.

Same thing here guys, a lv29 hunter on pen LFG for a chance of glory and ass (shards) on Hard

patchday

don't shake the soda or...

rQudDbV.jpg

Agreed. We need a Transmorgificaiton feature. So we can transfer the stats from a legendary or exotic into something else. I know this defeats 'tactical transparency' as Designers would call it. Because then when another player looks at you- they dont know what abilities you got. But dont make my character suffer visually like this lol.

just disappointing Bungie is so new to this MMO-like thing. Guild wars 2 had that feature at launch I *think*

(Sorry I quoted the wrong pic. I like symboite helm. I dont like the soda can pic of hunter helm!)***

Frenden

Banned
I swapped out the symbiote for the raid helm and Ahamkara's Spine. I loved the extra golden gun shot, but I like the special weapon reload and tripmine perk more. And it looks so much better.

I am really pissed off that more bounty slots is a fucking bullet point to sell The Dark Below after they mentioned it as work towards the next patch in yesterday's patch notes.

Fuck off.

pedr0theli0n

Neo Member
welp... i'm doing pocket infinity and now I need the 10 blue fusion rifles... Is there anyway to see what the gunsmith sells from outside the game (like in the mobile app or something?)
This bounty is one of the (many) things that makes me scratch my head about this game. There's seriously no practical way to complete it except to buy them from the vendor... Oh well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom