• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofa King

So I am guessing that the Iron Banner gear is to make it so those poor bastards (myself included) who can find that elusive raid armor piece(s) will be able to still be level 30 when the DLC raid comes. I am not sure I can go through another VOG as I'm done grinding for boots. I want to spend my coins on Gjallahad, but I don't want to grind the level up. I think I need Avery Johnson to hold me, if only for a little while. 12 days seems like such a long time until MCC.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
So fatebringer is straight up hard raid only correct?

I need a group that won't die from silly mistakes and all misplaced attention to get past the construct/oracle fights... would love to have a chance this weekend with a fine group from here on GAF and actually make progress.

Carn82

You two will be in great shape for one of my weekly thursday raids when you're ready! (if you're on PS4 ;_;)

Hah, thanks for the invite :) going to try it 'soonish' with a few friends if we ever manage to find the time for it, but I won't mind tagging along if things take too long. It's supposed to be one of the best parts of the game and I want to play it ^_^ psn = carnifexfortis, feel free to add me. Or I can add you if you prefer that.

Deku Tree

So fatebringer is straight up hard raid only correct?

I need a group that won't die from silly mistakes and all misplaced attention to get past the construct/oracle fights... would love to have a chance this weekend with a fine group from here on GAF and actually make progress.

Yup. Templar hard only drop.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hah, thanks for the invite :) going to try it 'soonish' with a few friends if we ever manage to find the time for it, but I won't mind tagging along if things take too long. It's supposed to be one of the best parts of the game and I want to play it ^_^ psn = carnifexfortis, feel free to add me. Or I can add you if you prefer that.
Sure thing, I'm Hawkian on PSN
Crap, must be tired. Too funny!
I hope Xur's got it tomorrow, the people deserve its glory.

Swag

Is it possible to join a fireteam of someone doing the nightfall, even if it's locked for me as needing better gear?

colinp

Banned
Doing the void crucible part of the thorn bounty with a maxed 77 wizard is a GODSEND. I finished half it within 3 games of control.
I've always been a shotgun dude but after getting a 15 kill streak with this monster alone I'm a new man.....

Oh man, I really need a legendary special but I might splurge on this instead- sounds like good fun!

ocean

Banned
Oh man, I really need a legendary special but I might splurge on this instead- sounds like good fun!

Probably the best vendor FR. I like my Light/Beware better but it's mainly due to the stupidly fast charge rate on my dropped versions. The vendor one is not as good as a Wizard I think. I've been lucky and have void AND solar dropped L/B :)

jeffc919

Need 1 more for normal raid. First come, first serve. We have a couple first timers, so just a heads up.

PS4 - jeffc_76 , add me if we're not already PSN friends

Oshimai

Level 29 Hunter here. Looking for 3 more people for the Raid on normal.

PSN: Oshimai

Just let me know you're from GAF when you add me.

I got the Vex Mythoclast. :O

Very nice, congrats Lik. Can't wait for the buff. Only thing I dislike: I used to love the sound it made while shooting... until I actually got one. Now I want a mute button.

No one wants to try a Flawless Raider run on PS4? :>

Some of the flawless regulars will be trying at 9pm PST/12am EST. I think there is still space open but not sure how many of the regulars are going to be around. Running hard raid now so not keeping up w/ the thread.

I have the Atheon Hard checkpoint too... I want to finish it... invite me when you start... lvl 30 Warlock.

psn ethomaz

I would but we were talking Xbox One in this particular case.

I have a PS4 character too, but he's only lvl 27, and I haven't even Raided with him yet.

NastyBook

Oh man I didn't know, I'm gonna try it out when I get home, thank you :3
This'll make things easier for you when you get in.
Promotional Trading Card Codes (Unlocks Grimoire Cards):

01: YKA-RJG-MH9 (Class: Warlock)
02: MVD-4N3-NKH (Class: Titan)
03: 3DA-P4X-F6A (Class: Hunter)
04: TCN-HCD-TGY (Fallen: Rixis, Devil Archon)
05: HDX-ALM-V4K (Destination: Cosmodrome)
06: 473-MXR-3X9 (Enemy: Hive)
07: JMR-LFN-4A3 (Destination: The Ocean Of Storms, Moon)
08: HC3-H44-DKC (Exotic: Gjallarhorn)
09: 69P-KRM-JJA (Destination: The Tower)
10: 69P-VCH-337 (Exotic: The Last Word)
11: 69R-CKD-X7L (Hive: Ogre)
12: 69R-DDD-FCP (Destination: Valley of Kings, Mars)
13: 69R-F99-AXG (Enemy: The Fallen)
14: 69R-VL7-J6A (Exotic: Red Death)
15: 69X-DJN-74V (Enemy: Cabal)
16: 6A7-7NP-3X7 (Destination: Shattered Coast, Venus)
17: 6A9-DTG-YGN (Vex: Minotaur)
destinyplanetview.com Reward Code (Unlocks Emblem):

01: 7F9-767-F74 (Emblem: Sign Of The Finite)
Limited Edition Hidden Codes (Unlocks Emblems and Shaders):

01: FJ9-LAM-67F (Emblem: Binding Focus)
02: JDT-NLC-JKM (Emblem: Ab Aeterno)
03: JNX-DMH-XLA (Emblem: Field of Light)
04: 7CP-94V-LFP (Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge)
05: JD7-4CM-HJG (Emblem: Illusion of Light)
06: 7MM-VPD-MHP (Shader: Double Banshee)
07: RXC-9XJ-4MH (Shader: Oracle 99)
08: X4C-FGX-MX3 (Emblem: Note of Conquest)
09: A7L-FYC-44X (Emblem: Flames of Forgotten Truth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom