• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocean

Banned
After a second goddamn Pineapple, I am now ready to rejoin. Hope this connection is more stable now. I had never gotten this pre-patch. Great priorities Bungie, wonderful job. No cheese, only fruits and monkeys -.-

X-Frame

Is it me or is it taking forever to matchmake into PvP tonight. And it seems way more laggy than usual.

Maybe I need to reset my router ..

SharkJAW

Any hard raids happening? I need to do it thrice this weekend. I have a level 30 Hunter I plan on doing it now with. PS4: SharkJAW

Looking for players for Hard Gatekeeper:
1.Mike_Hawk689
2.Musashi2036
3.Angry Guy (paperdude42)
4. Shark Jaw

I''m up for it, 29 warlock with maxed weapons for days (assuming PS4). PSN is DrDrizzay101.

Edit: switching weapons now, then I'll join on you. Last raid ass mat drop of the week for me.

Heel

Got a Void The Swarm as a Vanguard gift. Does it chew through Minotaurs and Praetorians shield good?

Yeah, tempted to max it out. Even without using Ascendant Energy it tore through yellow Minotaurs in Nightfall. No help needed.

Did yours have a stability perk? It's so smooth.

jaaz

Holy crap, the Invective shotgun bounty requires 12.5k of glimmer (50 x special ammo synthesis at $250). Is the Invective worth it?

Jesus.

You guys weren't kidding about the Atheon glitches. Took us 30 tries to kill him due to that.

Finished with a raid chest armour piece, a shit cloak and a legendary ship. Not bad for first time through I guess.

Heel

I'm in. Experienced lvl 29 Hunter.

PSN: temidien

Oh if its starting soon I can jump online. PSN is grimlock33

Edit: Level 30 Warlock Run Normal twice, helped cheese Atheon once.

29 Titan if you still need people.

Psn: raizel76

Wow, our Raid went so smooth! Great job everyone.

First time doing the Raid with random teleporting at Atheon. Way easier than I had conjured up in my head. You get extra time to lay into the boss when you're not worried about separating teams.

Beat Atheon in two attempts (or was it first try?), took 3 warps.

gdt

So when I said I got a legendary chest piece from the raid I didn't need, I didn't realize it was of course Raid Gear. Putting it on levels me back down, but no biggie. Will hit 28 again and beyond soon enough.

So 1 raid gear plus 1 exotic gets me to 30?

SnakeEyes

Banned
So when I said I got a legendary chest piece from the raid I didn't need, I didn't realize it was of course Raid Gear. Putting it on levels me back down, but no biggie. Will hit 28 again and beyond soon enough.

No.

3 Raid pieces and 1 Exotic get you to 30.

jaaz

This RNG... man. I've gotten the Vex, Fatebringer, VoC (twice), Atheon's Epilogue, Ice Breaker and tons of shards from numerous raid runs, and exactly 1 piece of raid armor (boots) during the same runs.

I have more guns that I can use, carry or bank, but can't get to level 30. Nice loot system.

Anyone want to help us finish the raid? We're at the end on normal, but had to boot someone 'cause they didn't have a mic and clearly weren't listening to us talk, which was fucking us hard.

EDIT: Got one.

zlatko

Banned
I think this games vice grip is finally over on me. I'll hop on here and there, but I've been playing Evil Within nonstop since I got it aside from a Raid attempt earlier this week.

I'll probably be MIA and so will a GIANT chunk of the populace come next week when CoD hits.

That'll be Bungie's true test---surviving CoD. November will be a big ghost town for Destiny until December for new content...heck even then it may be.

Fun raid tonight, couldn't get atheon on hard mode but the rest went pretty smooth :)

So I guess I have an atheon hard checkpoint now. lol last week that might have been attention getting.

jaaz

Fun raid tonight, couldn't get atheon on hard mode but the rest went pretty smooth :)

So I guess I have an atheon hard checkpoint now. lol last week that might have been attention getting.

I don't now man, I hear there's a new cheese method that drops him off the middle platform... That save may get some attention yet!

Only two ways to hit 30:

1. All Raid Gear

2. One Exotic and the rest Raid Gear

David___

Banned
bWT3Jha.jpg

Not bad.

Zocano

Currently have a group of 5 for the hard raid.

We still need 1 more and would prefer some 30s.

Current group (PSNs):

1. Zocano
2. RedViperN7
3. Squidyj
4. Drez3440
5. SharkJAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom