• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Got a Void The Swarm as a Vanguard gift. Does it chew through Minotaurs and Praetorians shield good?

Nice! Yes, it eats them up. I have the vendor purchased void Swarm and a dropped arc Swarm with even better perks (Crowd Control & Rangefinder). I love those guns.

EL CUCO

Yup! At least, it does for me.

my arc one does. so... i'm gonna go with yes.

Nice! Yes, it eats them up. I have the vendor purchased void Swarm and a dropped arc Swarm with even better perks (Crowd Control & Rangefinder). I love those guns.

6hNZPmY.jpg

It's the closest I've been to a Void fusion!

Exotic Weapon Bounty:

Get my second Pocket Infinity or my first Super Good Advice (I'd have one of every exotic bounty weapon. I use alts so a second pocket infinity is useful)

with ice breaker and a VOC I personally don't see a use in Super Good Advice

Still need 1-2 people for Flawless Raider attempt. PS4
I'd love to join you but have to eat dinner soon and am supposed to watch a movie with friends right after. If you're looking in a few hours or so, PM me.
Very nice, congrats Lik. Can't wait for the buff. Only thing I dislike: I used to love the sound it made while shooting... until I actually got one. Now I want a mute button.

Some of the flawless regulars will be trying at 9pm PST/12am EST. I think there is still space open but not sure how many of the regulars are going to be around. Running hard raid now so not keeping up w/ the thread.

I'll definitely be on at that time so let me know if you need someone to fill in! Add me, SquallASF if you haven't already.

NastyBook

Exotic Weapon Bounty:

Get my second Pocket Infinity or my first Super Good Advice (I'd have one of every exotic bounty weapon. I use alts so a second pocket infinity is useful)

with ice breaker and a VOC I personally don't see a use in Super Good Advice
Get the second PI.

Milenia, I'm down. Sending you a FR.

Yeah, finally ran the raid (normal) for the first time. This was so fun! By far the best challenge in the game. I can't wait to run it again. It was awesome, all but two were first timers, we stumble into the final encounter just kind of learning things as we go. About a dozen clumsy wipes, we slowly get a little better, then two others and myself say we have to bounce, one more go. It all came together and I was part of all three teleports and was housing oracles like a mother fucker. Next time I need to get a crash on the relic.

I got an ass load of shards, raid gauntlets, chatter white and Atheons Epilogue. Can't complain. Do you continue to get boss drops on repeat runs? I know chests are once a week.

ocean

Banned
Yeah, finally ran the raid (normal) for the first time. This was so fun! By far the best challenge in the game. I can't wait to run it again. It was awesome, all but two were first timers, we stumble into the final encounter just kind of learning things as we go. About a dozen clumsy wipes, we slowly get a little better, then two others and myself say we have to bounce, one more go. It all came together and I was part of all three teleports and was housing oracles like a mother fucker. Next time I need to get a crash on the relic.

I got an ass load of shards, raid gauntlets, chatter white and Atheons Epilogue. Can't complain. Do you continue to get boss drops on repeat runs? I know chests are once a week.

You can only loot once a week per character. Unless you go for Hard, then you get another roll at boss loot.

Everything in the raid is once a week, including loot from boss fights.

Hard mode you only get one chest that gives you loot (if you ran it om normal already) and all the bosses drop loot.

NastyBook

You're one and done for the week on a full playthrough, unless you run it again on Hard.

And that AE will help with the Oracles once you buff it.

Zocano

Is anyone trying for a Hard Raid run? I've finally gotten around to getting my titan to 29 and would like to give it a go.

ocean

Banned
You're one and done for the week on a full playthrough, unless you run it again on Hard.

I can vouch for that. It takes less than a clip for an Oracle kill with maxed AE, and with that RoF that means what, 3 seconds maybe? It's sweet.

That was me. How did you want to go about taking on the boss?

Cool, thanks for the info. I had trouble telling what the oracles were actually getting the death blow, prior to the implosion animation. I was relying on the text in the lower left.

Kalamari

Thanks all for joining my raid, it got off to a rough start, but we managed to make it to the jumping puzzle. Still no raid gauntlets. :(

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
I'd love to do a Raid Tonight at about 7:00 pm. Pst (about an hour from now).

I've got some Raid - friendly weapons (VoC and Gjallahorn) and I've been through before, but not an expert by any means. 28 Titan, PSN: OldKingKratos

I'll be home in about an hour to get started.

RPG

Would anyone like to help me with the Flawless Striker trophy? Lvl 29 wizard. Prefer to race through the Nexus (just please don't die on the jump at the end)

PSN: Starky27

LiK

Raid update from our game. We played Hard and the amount of glitches at Atheon was hilarious. Praetorians suddenly had their health recharge and they started to just stand there and freeze in place. I assume it was server lag cuz we all saw it while defending portals. Suddenly they resumed and instantly killed us all.

We also hit some glitch where the shield didn't charge while in portals. and the Oracles didn't die as quick which i assume was also lag.

Atheon stage is broken as shit. Do not try Flawless runs cuz it's just gonna be tears. I'm gonna keep playing for loot and try Flawless but it's gonna be impossible until they fix the glitches.

J-Rzez

I hadn't got a single legendary weapon drop after 26 levels and then got the devil you know from hitting vanguard level 3 and Hawkmoon from a tiger strike within a week of each other. Your time will come!

It's nice to stay optimistic and all but I doubt it. It's become an exercise in frustration at this point and the rest of the flaws are kicking in. My RL friends have basically quit, so there's no hope I'll get Hard Mode vault done to get a Fatebringer as well.

I mean, I preordered in full CoD now even... Blargg.

Alucrid

Banned
Raid update from our game. We played Hard and the amount of glitches at Atheon was hilarious. Praetorians suddenly had their health recharge and they started to just stand there and freeze in place. I assume it was server lag cuz we all saw it while defending portals. Suddenly they resumed and instantly killed us all.

We also hit some glitch where the shield didn't charge while in portals. and the Oracles didn't die as quick which i assume was also lag.

Atheon stage is broken as shit. Do not try Flawless runs cuz it's just gonna be tears. I'm gonna keep playing for loot and try Flawless but it's gonna be impossible until they fix the glitches.

This happened to me on normal yesterday. Opening the spire was a pain in the ass when you had an invincible praetorian in the middle of the plate. I also killed a hobgoblin at the gatekeeper section like 20 times...should make a gif of that. Oh, there was also a delay on when Atheon teleported us, so when we got in there were four oracles waiting for us.

Sofa King

This happened to me on normal yesterday. Opening the spire was a pain in the ass when you had an invincible praetorian in the middle of the plate. I also killed a hobgoblin at the gatekeeper section like 20 times...should make a gif of that. Oh, there was also a delay on when Atheon teleported us, so when we got in there were four oracles waiting for us.

Must be the way they intended it to play since they aren't fixing it....or talking about it.

Do we know if the first phase of the Raid counts towards Flawless? I ask because it's the one part that isn't instanced and thus accessible from patrol mode plus there's a self rez timer. I would think it doesn't actually start until you're inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom