• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
bWT3Jha.jpg

Not bad.
You bastard.

I already have the Epilogue, but want that Hawkmoon.

Wow, our Raid went so smooth! Great job everyone.

First time doing the Raid with random teleporting at Atheon. Way easier than I had conjured up in my head. You get extra time to lay into the boss when you're not worried about separating teams.

Beat Atheon in two attempts (or was it first try?), took 3 warps.

That was a solid run, no real hang ups. Thanks for letting me tag along.

Pretty awesome shotgun for PvP. Glimmer is almost worthless outside of upgrades or ammo synth.

It's good but I still feel like Found Verdict is a much better option overall since there are so many better exotics to pair with it. Of course if people don't run the raid, etc. etc.

People always say they have nothing to do with their glimmer but I go through so much heavy synth in the raids that I'm constantly broke. Waking up the hive just to shake them down for loose change... hard times.

dengatron

It's good but I still feel like Found Verdict is a much better option overall since there are so many better exotics to pair with it. Of course if people don't run the raid, etc. etc.

People always say they have nothing to do with their glimmer but I go through so much heavy synth in the raids that I'm constantly broke. Waking up the hive just to shake them down for loose change... hard times.
I buy 30-40 heavy synth a week from xur and now that I've only been doing Templar through atheon with corrective measure on since I don't have a ballerhorn I only use 1 per raid. Found verdict is solid too. Both great options. I have an awesome shadow price and a jolders hammer for pvp on my lock and blink invective blasting kids is going to be awesome. Now I just have to get blink...

Second epilogue and third chatter white, fuck yeah!

Thanks all who were with me. Sorry whoever got the boot, it was not going well with you not having a mic and being able to communicate.

Deku Tree

Did the raid again on my 26 Titan. Got energy... Shards... And chatterwhite... No armor... 11 clears... Yet to see even one of VoC or AE. RNGesus hates me.

I buy 30-40 heavy synth a week from xur and now that I've only been doing Templar through atheon with corrective measure on since I don't have a ballerhorn I only use 1 per raid. Found verdict is solid too. Both great options. I have an awesome shadow price and a jolders hammer for pvp on my lock and blink invective blasting kids is going to be awesome. Now I just have to get blink...

Yeah, lots of good options depending on how you play. I don't spend much time in Crucible, I just highly value that exotic slot. Especially with gear that gives you bonus heavy ammo drops and a Gjall or Thunderlord.

I have no idea how many heavy synths I go through, I need to start a Destiny budget to track my expenses. Never have enough glimmer or farming mats to upgrade my stuff. If only I could pay for things with raid clears...

Were you still trying to do flawless attempts?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Anyone wanna cheese the Oracles/Templar really quick? I have the checkpoint on hard.

PS4

I can come on Warlock 28 Sunbro, have Prae and Ice Breaker full
Can even go down and take out the cubby hole oracle

PSN GraveRobberX

We were but failed at the opening. We decided to just finish it since none of us completed the raid for the week.

That's cool, it's a bitch. Some of us have been running it a lot recently and getting major glitches at Atheon every time we make it. They seem to be specific to flawless runs and sort themselves out after we wipe because of them. It's not recommended for now, except for practice runs.

Anyone looking for 2 for the hard raid? (PS4) Level 29 Warlock Sunsinger (maxed VoC, maxed FV, Ghallajorn with wolfpack rounds three pips from max, icebreaker) and Level 29 Hunter (Atheon's Epilogue, Praydearth's Revenge, icebreaker, etc.).

Don't care where we start. We've already done normal this week. We've done hard once before and have cleared normal many times. We have both cheesed and played through legit all encounters.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Just joined someone on the daily 28 as they were finishing... Didn't even load into the map.. Got energies and experience...

I joined a couple other gaffers first thing Tuesday morning who were doing the nightfall. They were at the boss, finished it in like two minutes. Don't remember what I got other than some exotic scout rifle. Best nightfall ever.

David___

Banned
That's cool, it's a bitch. Some of us have been running it a lot recently and getting major glitches at Atheon every time we make it. They seem to be specific to flawless runs and sort themselves out after we wipe because of them. It's not recommended for now, except for practice runs.

I noticed some bugs as well. At the gatekeepers, for some reason the conflux literally glitched and wasn't making any progress towards being complete. Atheon also took a lot more damage this time as well. My group can usually kill in 2 damage loops while it took us around 5 times this go. Seems like the hotfix screwed somethings up.

Doing hard raid in 20-30 minutes from now. Starting @ Oracle CP. Have 3, need 3 more. Be 29+ and have maxed weapons:

1. T_urdburger
2. LeathallyStupid
3. ToastIsHero

First come first serve! Message here or add me on PSN and I'll invite.

Edit: Full; tried to invite as many of you as I could

Geneijin

Doing hard raid in 20-30 minutes from now. Starting @ Oracle CP. Have 3, need 3 more. Be 29+ and have maxed weapons:

1. T_urdburger
2. LeathallyStupid
3. ToastIsHero

PSN: Kopyasu if you got room.

Jainc78

Banned

1. T_urdburger
2. LeathallyStupid
3. ToastIsHero

I'm in Psn skatelivelearn 29 hunter

McArkus

1. T_urdburger
2. LeathallyStupid
3. ToastIsHero

Hey Lvl 29 titan defender, max VoC, IB and Hezen

Psn: McArkus

Any hard raid spots available?
If not got a checkpoint on hard Atheon PS4 if anyone wants to give it a go.
Lvl 30 Hunter maxed Gjall, AE, VoC etc. PSN: Outlaw_Omega

void666

Banned
It took us over two hours to kill atheon. Everytime someone would screw up or the game would glitch somehow. You guys attempting flawless are insane.

Got shards and shader. Yay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom