• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took us over two hours to kill atheon. Everytime someone would screw up or the game would glitch somehow. You guys attempting flawless are insane.

Got shards and shader. Yay...

Crazy... like a fox! Okay, probably just normal crazy.

Which glitches were you getting the most? I'm compiling a database (not really, just curious).

Looking to join a hard raid at the gatekeepers/Atheon. We've already cleared the oracles/templar. There's 2 of us: level 29 warlock Sunsinger and level 29 Hunter.

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Stillmatic

If you're struggling to get Raid armour, is leveling up an alt of the same class to do the Raid x2 a viable option? Never thought I'd start another character but I'm seriously considering this.

Deku Tree

If you're struggling to get Raid armour, is leveling up an alt of the same class to do the Raid x2 a viable option? Never thought I'd start another character but I'm seriously considering this.

A lot of people have done that... They even level up three characters of the and class and raid 3x per week.

Any hard raid spots available?
If not got a checkpoint on hard Atheon PS4 if anyone wants to give it a go.
Lvl 30 Hunter maxed Gjall, AE, VoC etc. PSN: Outlaw_Omega

I'm down.

Have two: level 29 warlock Sunsinger and level 29 hunter.

Me: Max voc, FV, and almost maxed Ghallajorn.

Wife: Atheon's Epilogue, Icebreaker

PSN: ShinigamiFrost

Stillmatic

A lot of people have done that... They even level up three characters of the and class and raid 3x per week.

Alright, I'm going to do it haha. Hopefully it doesn't come to needing 3! Sucks though, if I was going to invest time into another character I'd prefer it to be another class, oh well, lv 30 is more important to me. :p

Deku Tree

Alright, I'm going to do it haha. Hopefully it doesn't come to needing 3! Sucks though, if I was going to invest time into another character I'd prefer it to be another class, oh well, lv 30 is more important to me. :p

You can even switch your armor between them in the vault. So once you hit level 20. Then boom all the way to your current max level. You can ignore your same class alt for the purposes of leveling any rep too and just funnel everything to your main.

Aquila

The hard mode atheon group still have room? I've had bad luck so far and would like to finally get it done. PSN: Aquila_Red

void666

Banned
Crazy... like a fox! Okay, probably just normal crazy.

Which glitches were you getting the most? I'm compiling a database (not really, just curious).

Actually i think most were lag related. Like oracles taking too long to spawn. People taking damage inside the relic shield.
Twice i walked through the portal and i was still inside. Both times it happened i was in venus.

Actually i think most were lag related. Like oracles taking too long to spawn. People taking damage inside the relic shield.
Twice i walked through the portal and i was still inside. Both times it happened i was in venus.

Cool, thanks for the info. Trying to be aware of every possible thing that might go wrong... probably a futile effort.

Stillmatic

You can even switch your armor between them in the vault. So once you hit level 20. Then boom all the way to your current max level. You can ignore your same class alt for the purposes of leveling any rep too and just funnel everything to your main.

Even easier, I should've done this sooner. Cheers!

Hmmm. PSN down on your end? Hell, I can't even login through the app.

When I started up Destiny, I got a bunch of system level messages saying that I don't have access to certain features (Use of user-generated media is not allowed; use of this application's chat and messaging features is not allowed). WTF. I am trying to restore licenses now but the progress bar isn't even moving.

When I started up Destiny, I got a bunch of system level messages saying that I don't have access to certain features (Use of user-generated media is not allowed; use of this application's chat and messaging features is not allowed). WTF. I am trying to restore licenses now but the progress bar isn't even moving.

PSN is down....again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom