• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

EL CUCO

If you are playing on hard then I agree. Legit Templar on normal is a better place for someone to learn the Relic imo.

This is giving me an idea. Maybe I will run Legit Templar phases and let newer Raid players join to learn Relic mechanics. The more players that can use the shield, the better.

Awesome. Let me know whenever you do. Sounds like fun. We gotta set up that weekly group!

I am on the fence - what's so good about it?

Also, where to get these Halloween sparrows? I love my Timebreaker, but these look fun.

Its an exotic arc sniper with active camo and a dope sound. Whats not to love?

Honestly I rarely use it. But its great to have for when you need it. I used it on the Nightfall last week to take out Captain's shields.

E92 M3

Its an exotic arc sniper with active camo and a dope sound. Whats not to love?

Honestly I rarely use it. But its great to have for when you need it. I used it on the Nightfall last week to take out Captain's shields.

Yeah, I'll buy it. Have over 100 coins and there is no need to keep conserving them.

MADGAME

Awesome. Let me know whenever you do. Sounds like fun. We gotta set up that weekly group!

Sure thing, I should have time this weekend.

I want a regular weekly Hard group ASAP, preferably a group with alts. We ran a pickup game last night with 2 30's and 4 29's. Went very well until Atheon. No wipes at confluxes, cheesed Templar, struggled at first with Gatekeepers but modified tactics and got to Atheon. He gave us problems and we disbanded.

Still figuring out my plans for tonight but I have an Oracles checkpoint on Hard on an alt.

Sanke__

What should I focus on leveling in terms of usefulness in raid (only normal for now)? Suros Regime or Atheon's Epilogue?

Atheons epilogue by a mile
Much better for minotaurs/praetoreons and oracles once maxed out
Exotic for the raid should either be icebreaker or galahorn

TsuWave

i wish there was a hand cannon you could equip as secondary weapon much like there is a shotgun and fusion rifle you can equip as primary

HunRevan

I want AE just for the Primary Void in Thorn bounty lol

It's bad for PVP. It has really low impact. I hope the yet to be received stabilty upgrade will help the case though. I am stuck with that Bounty too, because I only have heavy weapon that does Void damage.

PuMa

It's bad for PVP. It has really low impact. I hope the yet to be received stabilty upgrade will help the case though. I am stuck with that Bounty too, because I only have heavy weapon that does Void damage.

I actually love AE in PVP. That and Dr Nope with Perfect Balance are deadly.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Ugh, PandT? Was so hoping for that Ballerhorn. Oh well, I have so many coins still going to buy it for my vault...

Cruxist

Universal Remote just dropped for me in crucible. And I was AFK in that match for a couple minutes while I joined my buddy in a party. I feel kinda bad... but then I also didn't get anything from the raid yesterday sooooooo...

Bladelaw

That stability upgrade is worth it. Still not the best AR for PVP but makes it very usable.

Another raid mostly down (got to Atheon and had to bail due to time). Still no raid gloves. 7 runs no gloves. I did get another Found Verdict and my first Corrective Measure though. Can Atheon even drop raid gloves? If not I'm hoping for Vision of Confluence/Hezen Vengeance.

Greenymac

Patience and Time? Already using it on my lvl 24 hunter to level it. Only thing bought was lucky raspberry and a couple heavy ammo synthesis.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Any groups running the Hard Raid tonight or this weekend that I could join?

Xbox One, lvl 30 Defender Titan

GT: purg3

ERMint13

Has anyone here gotten one of these Halloween sparrows?

Seems like they are permanent when you find them too, but they may not be available to find for long.

I haven't gotten one but the Hive did drop a pumpkin-head consumable for me. Hopefully someone figures out how to get this sparrow and shares.

Deku Tree

Yup. I'm deleting my level 2 hunter and creating another warlock for now. Got three different exotic warlock helms. Two raid warlock chests and gloves each... But still no raid boots at all.

Shito

Maybe those sparrows are inside the mysterious "Refer A Fireteam" package. Which, from the description of it, looks like it could be given as a gift to celebrate the end of halloween.

This is the problem with data mining: it sometimes ruins surprises, and it makes it so people are impatient for nothing. ^^

EL CUCO

Looks like Gjallarhorn is still M.I.A. for me :( I think I'm going to have to max the Truth and use that in the meantime.

Atheon was moving like he had happy feet, last night. I missed a couple shots with the Hezen, that I wish I could take back.

Deku Tree

Maybe those sparrows are inside the mysterious "Refer A Fireteam" package. Which, from the description of it, looks like it could be given as a gift to celebrate the end of halloween.

This is the problem with data mining: it sometimes ruins surprises, and it makes it so people are impatient for nothing. ^^

Yeah if reddit and the rest of the Internet can't find them... I'm thinking they're not available yet.

dB Viper

Okay, so I did the Hard raid on my main 30 Warlock and then tried it on my alternate Lock. All I freakin' want are some new raid weapons. I really want Hezen's Vengeance, Found Verdict and Fatebringer... but can I get them? No.

Instead, I get 2 helmets, 2 chests, 1 gloves and 1 boots. The guy in my party has been trying for weeks to get a set for his Warlock and here I get it on the first time. Of course, he nabs the Found Verdict. Grr.

I did get the Gjallarhorn from a Gorgon chest, I was pretty pumped about that. It had been avoiding me...

Well, I haven't upgraded my legendary chest armor yet, so I might as well pick up the exotic chestpiece for my warlock from Xur.

Concerning exotic armor... does it matter which piece you choose to be exotic? I haven't really seen enough to do any sort of comparison, but it feels like it SHOULD matter, or maybe it did at one point, and then was stripped out.

Anyone down for a Halloween hard raid around 10pm EST?

Level 30 Titan or Level 28 Hunter, will play as either depending on the levels of the players.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)

Have those jackolytes ready!

Dyno

My first Guardian has plateaued and I was thinking of taking a break. I ranted about it yesterday. Instead I started a second character. The addiction is real and I'm weak.

Actually it's been great. I put a bunch of stuff in the vault ao that my new guy has lots of supplies. I've been burning through the stories and levelling up very fast. I got to Level 8 in a single evening. When this character gets to Level 20 there are already some Legendary gear for him.

Plus he earned an Ascendant Shard which is what my first character needed to finish upgrading his exotic helmet! So I put that in the vault and it it went to the veteren.

It seems like this is one of the better ways to play! If you have one of each class then nothing is wasted and things like Glimmer and consumables can be passed around as needed.

Who knows! I just might get a Warlock to 20 after my Titan.

got the armentaruim today. with raid helm and raid boots already all I need are the gloves.
come on RNGESUS!

Ill probably get the chest this weekend

shem935

Banned
Well, I haven't upgraded my legendary chest armor yet, so I might as well pick up the exotic chestpiece for my warlock from Xur.

Concerning exotic armor... does it matter which piece you choose to be exotic? I haven't really seen enough to do any sort of comparison, but it feels like it SHOULD matter, or maybe it did at one point, and then was stripped out.

Just for whatever attributes you want out of the armor. Helmets are preferred by me at least because the raid helmet doesn't drop unless you play hard.

Kensuke

Starting a hard raid in a few. We're starting from the oracles checkpoint (so you only miss 2 shards from the first chest).

1. Wretched_Walrus (thats my psn, lvl 29 titan)
2. Slaziman (lvl 29 warlock)

Zakalwe

Banned
People with maxed VoC and Epilogue, do you find VoC as useful Vs Oracles?

Epilogue takes then down in seconds, but versus supplicants and trash it's much less effective.

I already have Gjallahorn and Corrective for Minotors/Praetorians.

kyored

Starting a hard raid in a few. We're starting from the oracles checkpoint (so you only miss 2 shards from the first chest).

1. Wretched_Walrus (thats my psn, lvl 29 titan)
2. Slaziman (lvl 29 warlock)

can i be in
kyored lvl 30 titan

i wish there was a hand cannon you could equip as secondary weapon much like there is a shotgun and fusion rifle you can equip as primary

A special weapon slot hand cannon would be amazing. The Universal Remote is universally worthless.

The hand cannon should look like this too.
600px-Batman-JokerRevolver3.JPG

purg3

slept with Malkin

Epilogue takes then down in seconds, but versus supplicants and trash it's much less effective.

I have no problem with oracles on a maxed VoC. I'll use it for the Templar oracle phase. But against Atheon, if I get ported I use Corrective Measure for oracles.

EL CUCO

Maxed out VoC is 5-6 shots on Hard. I'm VERY content with its overall effectiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom