• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Starting a hard raid in a few. We're starting from the oracles checkpoint (so you only miss 2 shards from the first chest).

1. Wretched_Walrus (thats my psn, lvl 29 titan)
2. Slaziman (lvl 29 warlock)
3. Steroyd lvl 29 Warlock

Need to do the latter half of this.

Namikaze1

Anyone down for a Halloween hard raid around 10pm EST?

Level 30 Titan or Level 28 Hunter, will play as either depending on the levels of the players.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)

Have those jackolytes ready!
If my team isn't on, I'll join with my level 29 Hunter or 30 Titan.

Lima

My little warlock is so excited. He grew so fast. Just yesterday he only hit level 20 and now he is 28 and about to complete his first raid tonight, on hard even. I can already see it. That bitch will drop the whole set in one raid. You will join your hunter and titan bros at 30 soon little one.

Starting a hard raid in a few. We're starting from the oracles checkpoint (so you only miss 2 shards from the first chest).

I want in but can't use a mic right now. Let me know

GODSFAVORITE

Beat the raid on normal again last night. That makes something to the tune of 2 hard clears and maybe 10 or so normal clears.

FINALLY GOT MY FIRST PIECE OF RAID ARMOR!!! It was the boots which I guess is pretty cool because that's what everyone seems to pine for the most.

So I had to have someone explain Xur to me last night. I finally got to vanguard lvl 2 and brought some new gear....right before I was told to wait and see what piece of armor Xur brings this week. I've got the coin but It probably going to be some armor I just spend my marks on :p

Anyone down for a Halloween hard raid around 10pm EST?

Level 30 Titan or Level 28 Hunter, will play as either depending on the levels of the players.

1. Cosmos_Man (Me)

Have those jackolytes ready!

I'm definitely down. I got a 29 for each class, so whatever you want, I can bring :). And we're already friends on PSN. PaulKersey

LiK

So I had to have someone explain Xur to me last night. I finally got to vanguard lvl 2 and brought some new gear....right before I was told to wait and see what piece of armor Xur brings this week. I've got the coin but It probably going to be some armor I just spend my marks on :p

You can't buy exotics with marks.

Zakalwe

Banned
So is the found verdict with the exception that I didn't just waste both my primary and exotic slot. Such a useless useless piece of shit.

Except the Found Verdict can't be paired with a sniper, a fusion rifle, or another shotgun.

It's very good in pvp. Not useless at all.

Kensuke

4. Daggoth (lvl 29 titan)

Another day, another raid, everyone gets fucking shards, minus the same lucky guy that always gets everything, first time with his titan alt, greaves, chest and gloves, and he already had the helmet from cheesing Atheon on hard.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I´m so damn salty right now.

M3Freak

Banned
This fucking game is fun to play, but the grind sucks so much ass I avoid PVE like the plague. Doing the same thing over and over again is seriously mind numbing.

It's pretty obvious to me the game was designed to prevent hardcore gamers from leveling up way too fast and just destroying the casual players. Everyone is kept on a level playing field (as much as possible).

Ho hum. At least I can say the MP is fun and I don't feel like my cash was wasted (completely). Destiny hasn't been 100% satisfying, but it hasn't been a total shit hole either.

6/10 for me.

NB: did anyone watch/listen to the video by some dude speculating about why Destiny is the way it is and not the way it was marketed? Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ5BpeHVTWY&feature=youtu.be

Deku Tree

Another day, another raid, everyone gets fucking shards, minus the same lucky guy that always gets everything, first time with his titan alt, greaves, chest and gloves, and he already had the helmet from cheesing Atheon on hard.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME.

I´m so damn salty right now.

praise RNGesus!

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yeah, I'll buy it. Have over 100 coins and there is no need to keep conserving them.

I use my coins for heavy ammo synths nowadays. 5 for 1 coin is a pretty good deal since I go through synths so much. I'm still surprised at how many people don't use synths, or at least use them rarely.

blackflag

The Remote is very good in pvp when maxed.

Is it? I have found verdict and invective so I wasn't sure it was worth levelling. Is it 1 shot kill at a decent range? What makes it good? Asking because while fun to use, I didn't bother maxing it and stashed it away.

X-Frame

How hard would it be for Bungie to manually control what Xur sells?

I don't understand how Bungie could think that leaving it up to RNG and risk repeating the same item 3x in a row, multiple times, would not annoy players.

It should take all of 30 seconds for someone at Bungie to drag and drop Xur's stock. Just ranting a bit I guess.

Angry Guy

Is it alright if I play with you guys up through the oracles? That's the only checkpoint I've missed on my 'lock. PSN's PaperDude42 if you're cool with it.

Kensuke

Just need one more!

5. GODSFAVORITE (lvl 29 warlock)
6. bla

edit: full

el_jefe

Neo Member
shadow price vs dr nope

So, in a strange bout of luck, a week ago I earned Dr. Nope from a Cryptarch package after going up a level. I've been using it, haven't done much upgrades to it though. While it has a great rate of fire, the impact and stability are very poor. No balance/stability upgrades for the gun either.

The other day I'm doing some patrol missions on venus and a legendary engram drops and when I eventually get it decrypted, it's Shadow Price. It has a perfect balance upgrade, field scout and armor piercing round upgrades. It has great impact but lower rate of fire than Dr Nope.

So I'm thinking of using Dr. Nope for PvE since it has a great rate of fire and can take out the crowds and Shadow Price for PvP for the great impact and balance. Does that sound about right?

LiK

shadow price vs dr nope

So, in a strange bout of luck, a week ago I earned Dr. Nope from a Cryptarch package after going up a level. I've been using it, haven't done much upgrades to it though. While it has a great rate of fire, the impact and stability are very poor. No balance/stability upgrades for the gun either.

The other day I'm doing some patrol missions on venus and a legendary engram drops and when I eventually get it decrypted, it's Shadow Price. It has a perfect balance upgrade, field scout and armor piercing round upgrades. It has great impact but lower rate of fire than Dr Nope.

So I'm thinking of using Dr. Nope for PvE since it has a great rate of fire and can take out the crowds and Shadow Price for PvP for the great impact and balance. Does that sound about right?

SP is good for PVP so I guess so. Mine doesn't have Field Scout, sadly

Just need one more!

5. GODSFAVORITE (lvl 29 warlock)
6. Cyberpunk-Psycho (lvl 30 Hunter)?

kirby2096

Legendary helmet engram, cool maybe I can get hunter helmet above rare for my alt to give her a full set of legendaries at 20 - Ass Energy.
Legendary gauntlet engram, something for my Titan/Warlock? - Hunter gloves..
Exotic Helmet engram, got enough motes for two goes surely I can get a hunter one - Inner most light and Light beyond nemesis. OK!

dB Viper

shadow price vs dr nope

This is what I would do, if I owned both guns.

Zakalwe

Banned
Is it? I have found verdict and invective so I wasn't sure it was worth levelling. Is it 1 shot kill at a decent range? What makes it good? Asking because while fun to use, I didn't bother maxing it and stashed it away.

Aiming range is ridiculous. Being able to take special weapon with it makes for a different playstyle.

A sniper shotgun combo is incredibly fun.

E92 M3

I use my coins for heavy ammo synths nowadays. 5 for 1 coin is a pretty good deal since I go through synths so much. I'm still surprised at how many people don't use synths, or at least use them rarely.

I used to buy snyths at Xur, but lately I have 2 packs of 20 for heavy and don't use it that often. Lately, I haven't been playing with groups that get stuck at gatekeepers (where heavy ammo was used most often).

blackflag

shadow price vs dr nope

I'd use Shadow Price for everything. Dr. Nope is pretty terrible and Shadow Price is great. Impact owns

shadow price vs dr nope

Shadow Price outclasses Dr Nope by a wide margin in both PvP and PvE with the field scout perk.

blackflag

Aiming range is ridiculous. Being able to take special weapon with it makes for a different playstyle.

A sniper shotgun combo is incredibly fun.

Yeah it was fun, I didn't unlock all the upgrades though. I guess I'll level it after Patience and Time unless I finally get last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom