• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Banned
You can get 25 with 3 blues and 1 exotic, if it makes you feel better lol
To reach lvl 24 I used 1 Exotic + 2 Legendary + 1 Blue.

The blue is the leg... I need another.

Edit - Done... I decrypted a Blue Engran and got a legs with +13 light ;)

kuppy

Oh, the Gunsmith is selling rare Fusion Rifles. But I just recently stocked all up on ammo packs, therefore I'm out of Glimmer. Yeah, no idea how that actually happened. What is the quickest way to get Glimmer?
Is it to do bounties with enabled Consumable Boosts?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Well, damn, nice. I have received only shards, energy and a 3rd Atheon's Epilogue my last two normal raids. Feels like I'm being forced to atone for the cheese.

Ok, that'd be awesome.

That's cool, no prob.

I'm in for Normal or Hard. PSN Tokunbo.

Edit: Aaaand I'm out. Got picked up for another one.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Whats the cheese spot for the boss on the nightfall? We died twice. :(

Anyone have a safe spot?

I'll join. Have someone be the main attacker. Had someone in the middle as the watcher/medic and the last person as the guard for when the enemies teleport up and try to attack you guys from behind. Basically that's how the weekly went. You actually do not jump down, you just stay in the tunnel leading up to the boss and do this.

I'm lv 28 now so I can actually be of some help.

hydruxo

Anyone have a safe spot?

Directly below where you hop down into the boss area, turn around and behind the concrete wall there is a two-sided alcove that you can go hide behind and take potshots / shoot rockets at Nexus. Very easy to avoid taking too much damage. I solo'd the weekly on 28 with this spot, and did it with 3 people on Nightfall there too. I find it easier than staying up top where the Minotaur spawns.

EDIT: Video for further clarification for the spot I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNd1sUI8l78
Skip to 6:38

I forgot today was Xurday. This fucker is completely useless. Thanks for the P&T but why he gotta keep going on repeat between sunbreaks and voidfang vestments us Warlocks? Xur never loved us.

this is the first xurday where everyone wasn't running around with the xur weapon. at least, i didn't see many people camping (maybe because they're leveling it up to use the camo first).

i hope they fix the heavy ammo distribution before thunderlord goes on sale.

breakfuss

I'm so over PSN and its shitty everything. Really doesn't make sense at this point. Two nights in a row it's gotten in my way. Don't have the patience. Just gave up. Maybe tomorrow.

phen0m24

Oh, the Gunsmith is selling rare Fusion Rifles. But I just recently stocked all up on ammo packs, therefore I'm out of Glimmer. Yeah, no idea how that actually happened. What is the quickest way to get Glimmer?
Is it to do bounties with enabled Consumable Boosts?

Farm using a mix of ether seeds, black wax idols or blue polyphages. I typically farm rapidly reappearing Hive locations. ;)

Ji66a-Man

I forgot today was Xurday. This fucker is completely useless. Thanks for the P&T but why he gotta keep going on repeat between sunbreaks and voidfang vestments us Warlocks? Xur never loved us.

Before you hate on Xur for selling the same stuff again, double check the stats of the gear he's selling versus your own gear. Sometimes, the gear he has is better than your maxed out version.

Calling all flawless raiders, calling all flawless raiders... need 3 more now.

Dhruv- PSN messages are slow as hell. Also we got a NAT type error when you joined the party chat :(

phen0m24

Kay, good to know. Managed to at least buy two more fusion rifles to dismantle.

I usually go to the first steps down where the three Hive guys are (in the same room) in the Cosmodrome. I take them out, head up the stairs to the surface (to the right of their room) kill the 3 shanks or dregs they're and then go back for more. Doing that for an hour or so typically replenishes my Glimmer. Have fun. (Plus now I have like 25 wax idols lol)

ethomaz

Banned
I'm proud of my first alt.

B1VKT9FIAAAJjuI.jpg:large

Balphon

Anyone have a safe spot?

I just stayed up on the cliff and void grenaded the Minotaur when he spawned. I was solo though so it may take a little more than that with more people.

E92 M3

I just came home and read the update...they better not be waiting to fix the Vex and stuff till the expansion when they were promising it for so long. I must just have reading comprehension problems, right guys?

NeOak

I just came home and read the update...they better not be waiting to fix the Vex and stuff till the expansion when they were promising it for so long. I must just have reading comprehension problems, right guys?

The Weekly updates were meatier during the Halo era. wow.

It's like, they don't understand how much not saying shit actually pisses off people. See: TERA.

NeOak

I'm wondering where Iron Banner part duex is at this point, missed that in this week's update.
It wasn't mentioned. This week's update is just a fucking ad for the first DLC.

Calling it "expansion" when you got shit like WoW... Yeah no. Map pack is more like it.

Doing a quick run of the raid. We have 4 regulars, just need two more. Prefer experienced players. Just doing a 'fun run' on Normal mode. Message LifeExpectancy on XboxOne.

I love how they make it sound like getting extra bounty slots and some weird merger of queen and exotic bounties for free is totally awesome. I enjoy the game enough, but I don't think it can ever be the living, breathing world they promoted.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
My back hurts. All this carrying sucks. I don't even play PvP to win, I play to use weird gimmick weapon setups and complete bounties. But this... I just... I shouldn't be able to do this!!

Playing with an unlevelled Universal Remote.

I came into this match when the opponent already had 15k points. 3/4ths of the way through the game, basically.

Though, my usual loadout is Sunsinger Warlock with Gift of the Sun, Voidfang Vestments and Sticky Nades. Double Sticky Grenades. And I've gotten pretty good with them (the insane borderline cheating homing helps).

---

EDIT: Just bought an Exotic Engram which I swore I would never do because the whole gambling thing is inherently dumb to me. Got a Hunter Helmet I wanted for my alt !! She'll be so excited !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom