• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid

I have an Oracle checkpoint on Hard...
Thanks for the invite and thanks to everyone else who I played with as well, shame that Atheon (and his splash damage) proved to much for us in the end but at least we did what we set out to do initially. :)

NastyBook

Kinda spinning our wheels here at Atheon at the moment (having fun, though), but this has been the BEST loot get for me on the Raid yet.

igZdwlSLbSfBA.jpg

I got two Incevtives already, so this baby goes to my main.
ibjXvmq9ICSp9v.jpg

Second best RL in the game? Don't mind if I do. :D

hydruxo

Cryptarch package just gave me Thunderdevil and Shadow Price (my 2nd one; doesn't have Field Scout tho) from a Leg. engram. Not bad! I'm just glad I finally got Thunderdevil so I can use something other than Chatterwhite haha.

Kinda spinning our wheels here at Atheon at the moment (having fun, though), but this has been the BEST loot get for me on the Raid yet.

igZdwlSLbSfBA.jpg

I got two Incevtives already, so this baby goes to my main.
ibjXvmq9ICSp9v.jpg

Second best RL in the game? Don't mind if I do. :D

Raid legendary weapons = sexiness

QP3

Is the weekly soloable? I am lvl 24 and was having a really hard time last night. Was I just not patient enough?

phen0m24

Hey guys my son is sitting in front of the Vault practicing. If anyone is starting a normal raid he can help (not in your raid, likely - but can help you get the vault door open). Having a 95% leveled Epilogue helps. I'm trying to coach him on calling out Praetorians. :)

:)

PSN is colonelocorn

NastyBook

Atheon checkpoint on Normal, we're sitting in orbit at the Tower with two spots open. First two replies get invites.

PSN: GibbShift

Hey guys my son is sitting in front of the Vault practicing. If anyone is starting a normal raid he can help (not in your raid, likely - but can help you get the vault door open). Having a 95% leveled Epilogue helps. I'm trying to coach him on calling out Praetorians. :)

:)

PSN is colonelocorn

That's awesome

Zakalwe

Banned
Looks like Drizzay finally slept.

We need one more for a flawless if anyone's up for it?

Experienced please. Jump puzzle perfect. Etc...

Psn: astropoff

shem935

Banned
If I had a fully upgraded VOC and Praedyth's revenge plus a decent legendary rocket launcher would I be okay at 29 in hard mode raid?

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
Does the Speaker class items have any special, hidden properties or are they just purely aesthetic? I think I'm going to buy one for my Warlock, but I want to make sure the one I buy is the best one.

GlamFM

Banned
I'm starting to have a lot of good gear equipped and I'm constantly afraid of accidentally dismantling it in the heat of the moment.

I want the ability to "lock" equipment so that it takes an extra step to dismantle it.

Thanks to iRAWRsaurus and everyone for the raid. Took awhile but we got through it. Had a blast!
No thanks to rng, though... Nothing but ass shards and a chatterwhite (which I don't even like lol).

Acrylic7

So what can I expect form these exotic bountys? I'm kinda jumping through hoops for some kind of Fusion rifle, I think. Guy wants me to break down 10 rare or higher fusion rifles for something :mad:

So what can I expect form these exotic bountys? I'm kinda jumping through hoops for some kind of Fusion rifle, I think. Guy wants me to break down 10 rare or higher fusion rifles for something :mad:

You'll get pocket infinity when it's completed

You'll need 200 nightfall kills with a fusion rifle after you complete that step

Ambitious

For this particular one, you will get the Pocket Infinity, an exotic Fusion Rifle doing Solar damage. It has been nerfed already, but I think it's still really good.

phen0m24

Hence why you see the posts here when gunsmith is selling rare Fusion rifles. ;)

Atheon, down.

Got the MIDA multitool.

Bungie, why do you deny me the power of the Gjallarhorn?!

Now that I've fully leveled up Ice Breaker, Gjallarhorn is next in my sights. Really bummed that I have to sit out on Hard Raid while grinding for Ascendant Energy, which is an incredibly slow process when RNG doesn't cooperate.

Though technically between the fully upgraded Hezen Vengeance, Ice Breaker, and Vanquisher VIII it wouldn't be impossible.

NastyBook

LOOOOOOOL Coming off break, we get yorkie back (GGs, btw, yorkie), pick up a friend of a friend, head back to Atheon, then peace him out on the first try.

Ass Energy and Chatterwhites were had by all.

I am smitten with this game.

Thanks to iRAWRsaurus and everyone for the raid. Took awhile but we got through it. Had a blast!
No thanks to rng, though... Nothing but ass shards and a chatterwhite (which I don't even like lol).
Glad you had a blast, took a little bit longer then I expected as well but no worries. If you do the raid again, it will be a lot faster. Since you already have a good idea of what you're doing :)

Megatron

You'll get pocket infinity when it's completed

You'll need 200 nightfall kills with a fusion rifle after you complete that step

What level are you at? You have to be I think level 25 to even unlock the nightfall parts,but you will be slaughtered. I grinder that area as a level 25 roughly ten kills at a time until I got my 200.

EL CUCO

Now that I've fully leveled up Ice Breaker, Gjallarhorn is next in my sights. Really bummed that I have to sit out on Hard Raid while grinding for Ascendant Energy, which is an incredibly slow process when RNG doesn't cooperate.

Though technically between the fully upgraded Hezen Vengeance, Ice Breaker, and Vanquisher VIII it wouldn't be impossible.

Yeah that sucks but as long as you're atleast 29 with a few maxed out weapons, you should be fine. Key is not to die :p

Lately all I've been getting is Ass shards. Coming up to 100. I regret complaining about getting energy all the time, now. I'll never stop complaining about getting Chatterwhite over and over, though D:

Do you have Glimmer?

You can just go to your class Vanguard NPC and buy 10 green pieces, the cheapest is 340, so 3060 Glimmer nets you roughly 9-13 piece per
Just use up 10,000 Glimmer, net yourself 27-39 armor materials
Buy from the vanguard robot near the shipwright. He sells gear too. I've always seen a 250 glimmer piece in his inventory.

X-Frame

It's going to be wonderful when there are multiple ways to hit 30 come The Dark Below & Iron Banner.

Being able to play Iron Banner, and run both raids each week should definitely help with progression. Having only 1 method now of hitting 30 and with that method having a 85% chance of you not getting any raid gear at all, it's crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom