• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, did they mess with the loot tables in the raid? It used to be fun when you'd get at least one raid armor, weapon, or exotic, but now it's 100% shards. Two characters, normal, normal and half of hard, nothing! Not even a duplicate of something I already have. As mentioned by one of the guys in my last raid, I could see between crappy loot and glitches new guys not seeing what's so fun about the raid.

rNilla

Finally got Atheon's Epilogue along with another Suros. Otherwise nothing but shards. Thanks again to the group--nice quick run!

Of course, now that I've been leveling up weapons RNGesus has decided to bestow nothing but shards.
zr59gUZ.jpg

So does that atheon cheese actually work consistently?

I have a heroic atheon checkpoint(PS4) I need to beat if anyone's interested. Cheese or no cheese I want to try and get it done today

PSN: joshcbrugby

Kalamari

It's going to be wonderful when there are multiple ways to hit 30 come The Dark Below & Iron Banner.

Being able to play Iron Banner, and run both raids each week should definitely help with progression. Having only 1 method now of hitting 30 and with that method having a 85% chance of you not getting any raid gear at all, it's crap.

But once Dark Below comes, the level cap will be 32.

timnich

So does that atheon cheese actually work consistently?

I have a heroic atheon checkpoint(PS4) I need to beat if anyone's interested. Cheese or no cheese I want to try and get it done today

PSN: joshcbrugby
Do you mind if I join? I've never tried the hard raid, but I've done normal plenty of times.

Man, just read the weekly update from yesterday, how disappointing. They will acknowledged disconnects, a lame holiday event, but not an ever growing lists of raid breaking glitches?

J-Rzez

Seriously, did they mess with the loot tables in the raid? It used to be fun when you'd get at least one raid armor, weapon, or exotic, but now it's 100% shards. Two characters, normal, normal and half of hard, nothing! Not even a duplicate of something I already have. As mentioned by one of the guys in my last raid, I could see between crappy loot and glitches new guys not seeing what's so fun about the raid.

They don't have a clue how to handle loot in this game. It's worse than Diablo 3's lowest point. And if anyone played D3 then they know how frustrating it was that it was a major reason for people to quit.

There's simple things they could have done. Like mats have no reason to be loot in the raid. They should be assured weapon/armor drops and then allow us to dismantle them as we see fit for materials. And.. don't have shit pop up on the side of the screen. Have it hit the ground, preferably not as an engram. It should make a fun noise with a nice big beam of light from it. You know, like Diablo.

It's like they took the worst shit from Diablo instead of the best, almost on purpose at that it seems... Just to piss us off.

I know there's people from bungie here, I hope they're reading this and learn to swallow their pride, admit they fucked up, and fix this shit.

It's going to be wonderful when there are multiple ways to hit 30 come The Dark Below & Iron Banner.

Being able to play Iron Banner, and run both raids each week should definitely help with progression. Having only 1 method now of hitting 30 and with that method having a 85% chance of you not getting any raid gear at all, it's crap.

But at that point you're gonna have one way of hitting 32. So it's gonna be just like how it is now right?

Acorn

Probably will make it only one way to hit 32 though.

About to pick up my second exotic bounty. How tough is it to get the 25 k/d in the Crucible for Invective?

That's by far the easiest PVP part of any exotic bounty. I'm not very good at PVP and got it in 3 or 4 matches tops. Assists count as kills, so it's easier than it sounds.

Greenymac

Kinda spinning our wheels here at Atheon at the moment (having fun, though), but this has been the BEST loot get for me on the Raid yet.

igZdwlSLbSfBA.jpg

I got two Incevtives already, so this baby goes to my main.
ibjXvmq9ICSp9v.jpg

Second best RL in the game? Don't mind if I do. :D

Bro...that found verdict is beastly...been using it for PVP and absolutely wrecking shit.

That's by far the easiest PVP part of any exotic bounty. I'm not very good at PVP and got it in 3 or 4 matches tops. Assists count as kills, so it's easier than it sounds.

Well it took me 8 straight hours to get to +25. So it's different for everyone ;)

And I don't think it's easiest as a PvE only player because Bad JuJu bounty you need the 10k points from kills, but deaths don't count against you like they do for the Invective bounty. So to me that would be much easier.

phen0m24

I am, looking for a fresh normal run. 28 warlock with experience and leveled guns.

Psn: raizel76

Hey raizel I want to run my son's alt through. 26 7/8 Hunter with a fully leveled Praedyth, fully leveled Prestige 4 and 95% leveled Epilogue.

Might have to hop about 7 though. I have offspring to feed. Haha

PSN colonelocorn

Hiko

Banned
Did the Nightfall. Got 9 shards and nothing else. But the 500 rep leveled up my faction. Reward? One shard. Awesome.

rNilla

28 hunter maxed out weapons psn death4romabove22

I already found 6 and finished with that group but I'm willing to go again with my 27 Titan. Seems like there's enough interest to start another group now, so...

LFM Normal Raid. We'll start as soon as we have six. Experience a plus for a quick run but newcomers welcome. PSN rNilla.

1. rNilla
2. death4romabove22
3. J1014082

I already found 6 and finished with that group but I'm willing to go again with my 27 Titan. Seems like there's enough interest to start another group now, so...

LFM Normal Raid. We'll start as soon as we have six. Experience a plus for a quick run but newcomers welcome. PSN rNilla.

1. rNilla
2. death4romabove22
3. J1014082

Got room for one more? PSN is my gaf name. Level 26 Hunter.

dacalo

1. rNilla
2. death4romabove22
3. J1014082

i will join you guys with my alt level 28 titan, PSN is dacalo

1. rNilla
2. death4romabove22
3. J1014082

Shoot me an invite.

Psn: raizel76

MADGAME

About to run a normal Raid, have 4 slots available. Many of you are already my friends, just join if you want to go. PSN same as GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom