• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if the last group is formed, anyway I'll quote myself
PS4 here, we are a Titan 29 and a Hunter 28, we are looking a group for the Vault in normal, Atheon checkpoint would be ideal. Well equipped and we know perfectly the mechanics, mics and we speak spanish and english. We will be online around a pair of hours from this message. Add me if you are interested, PSN Vasilisk.

ethomaz

Banned
What a Raid... first time with my Titan alt.

Kill Oracles = Boots
Tempar = Gloves
Gorgons chest = Monte Carlo

I'm at the jump part now.

My recommendation is to just abandon the who clan concept, the implementation in-game is nonexistent.

If people just want the trophies and need a clan they can join my crappy clan here:

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/447480

I believe the regional clans made during the beta are super dead now. At least the one I was in has been dead since the beta.
I just want to play with GAF folks! Fun, relaxing and chillout. Doing bounties, patrols, Strikes and eventually Raids.
EU GAF here, GMT+1 timezone.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just want to play with GAF folks! Fun, relaxing and chillout. Doing bounties, patrols, Strikes and eventually Raids.
you're in the right place my friend. just make this thread your home and you'll find plenty of people to add to your friends and get raid groups going.

Tovarisc

Whoa, damn. Gonna keep a screencap of all my goods just in case.

I wouldn't hold my breath on Bungie actually rolling back corrupted vaults. Tho now them acknowledging that issue with vault exists they should reconsider that "No rollbacks!" -stance on issue.

They should check Rahool's tent

At this point Rahool has already turned all goods into ass energy. Now he is just giving players their exotics back, one engram for one energy at the time.

I just got it the other day. Is it worth using energy to upgrade it to 300? I have a VoC upgraded to 300 already. It seems the lack of impact makes it useless anywhere but in the raid.

It's also a beast in void burn Nightfalls. Pretty useless anywhere else though, so it's up to you.

As Hawkian said, this thread is the best place to play with Gaffers. The clans are really terrible for that honestly, I don't think anyone around here uses them for that.

wbarreda

As Hawkian said, this thread is the best place to play with Gaffers. The clans are really terrible for that honestly, I don't think anyone around here uses them for that.

Yeah, the mods should probably close the nightfall/raid thread since everyone just post in here looking for groups

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I use my clan to have DGAF next to my name in game. to the unitiated it appears to indicate that I don't give a fuck, which is true, so everybody wins
Yeah, the mods should probably close the nightfall/raid thread since everyone just post in here looking for groups
Hmmm... no... it's still pretty active in there. So far as I see it that is a more dedicated/serious resource and I know some static groups have formed in there.

I really love the Crucible. I've had so many fun moments in there.

Was playing Control late last night and ran into a squad of dudes who were probably a full fireteam. I did okay but of course, they crushed my team and a few of them proceeded to teabag me after the match had just ended.

That kind of shit annoys me. We got matched up again, I switched to my most "comfortable" set up for PvP (Suros Regime, Found Verdict, Corrosive Measure) and went to work. Ended up with 30 kills and our team of randoms destroyed them 20,000 to 11,000. Felt so fucking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom