• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I jost helped someone to finish the final part of the thorn bounty. I am myself on it as well and it got me thinking , for the 500 point void kill in crucible can I form a fire team of 6 and could we go in to rumble , so I could use my void weapons and complete it at an early convenience.

Rumble is 3 man firearm only. I'm at 195/200 of thorn pvp bounty, I can join up with you.

I can help you out on my 30 if you need someone, I feel kind of bad that we were all using our underleveled alts during that raid earlier in the week. Let me know on here if you need someone and I can go get online whenever.

Haha no worries man, that was one of the more fun times I've had raiding.

I'll let you know if we get stuck.

areal

I've got a normal checkpoint at the Templar. Tried to cheese it solo but I'm a hunter so the grenades do nothing. Any people interested in bringing in their alts to get some cheap loot (boss, maze, spirit bloom, etc.)?

UQncJmC.jpg

!!!

Bizazedo just needs to be all time relic holder.

Level 29 lock looking for normal or hard Atheon. Already did the rest on hard, and my group is about to give up on him in a few.

PSN KevMann1815

Aquila

I heard hard VoG discussion in the distance. I have atheon checkpoint if anybody still needs it. I'm only in it for the hilarity at this point.

Geneijin

Level 29 lock looking for normal or hard Atheon. Already did the rest on hard, and my group is about to give up on him in a few.

PSN KevMann1815
I heard hard VoG discussion in the distance. I have atheon checkpoint if anybody still needs it. I'm only in it for the hilarity at this point.
29 Titan ass maxed looking for Hard Gatekeepers or Atheon
Let's try to get a group going at Atheon? PSN Kopyasu.

Need PSN names to start sending out party chat invites.

Kensuke

Just failed the flawless raid again. I know everyone needs to be forgiving, but I'm so angry at one of the guys in the team. If you get to Atheon while still flawless he only teleports one guy or no one. We said a million times that if you are the one that gets teleported you don't fight the adds with the relic. Just hide behind a pillar and wait for the guys to come in from the outside. We'll get rid of them with 1 Gjallarhorn.

What does the relic guy do? Try anyway and get killed by the snipers. His impatience wasted the whole team an hour of hard work. I guess I sound like an angry nerd right now, but I'm just furious.

Flawless raiders assemble!

Me, Matt and Cyborg are ready to go soon I believe. And Matt has other guys from the trophy website who want to do it. But of course Gaffers from our team come first.

Zocano

Got my 3rd character (Hunter) to 27 and just about to hit 28.

Is anyone getting a normal raid together? I'd like to get it done before the reset.

PSN is Zocano

Cømet

Banned
Big high five to the guys in LwdofPwn's raid group just. Nicely done.

Got another Timebreaker and some ass. One day the game's gonna have to give me the helmet and/or mythoclast. I so badly want VoC too. Hopefully next time.

Oh and hey, I made member today! I no longer fear for my life!

UoJWsa9.gif

LordofPwn

Cømet;137248837 said:
Big high five to the guys in LwdofPwn's raid group just. Nicely done.

Got another Timebreaker and some ass. One day they game's gonna have to give me the helmet and/or mythoclast. Hopefully next time.
Hell yeah, nicely done!

Got my third Mythoclast and fourth exotic fusion rifle in 4 hard clears. Still need that helm though. 1 day I'll get em

LiK

Me, Matt and Cyborg are ready to go soon I believe. And Matt has other guys from the trophy website who want to do it. But of course Gaffers from our team come first.

I'm on,. Gonna farm while I wait to see if I can get in for 30 min. I took a nap.

Need one more? I'm down if so! Not on but will log in right away if you have room.

DesertFox

I want to nut punch whatever designer thought slide/shotgun was a fun PVP skill.
There's a lot of things about pvp that deserve a nut punch. Thankfully, based Master Chief Collection will be out soon, and I won't ever load crucible again.

I do love the PvE in Destiny though.

Need 2 more for normal raid on PS4. Starting as soon as possible. PSN name is same as my GAF name, just send a friend request if interested.

Edit: Full up thanks guys.

Room for one more or no?

Not sure right now if people we had invited earlier are joining up or not, I will post in a few minutes once we know. Also, if we have a full group but people drop out or we get the trophy we can run it again too. The experienced runners here will be happy to help anyone do it once we finally get a good run. I'll be running straight until the reset time regardless.

Edit: Squall- Go ahead and jump on and join our party chat now if you can.

Not sure right now if people we had invited earlier are joining up or not, I will post in a few minutes once we know. Also, if we have a full group but people drop out or we get the trophy we can run it again too. The experienced runners here will be happy to help anyone do it once we finally get a good run. I'll be running straight until the reset time regardless.
Cool I'll keep an eye out but you can hit me up at SquallASF I'm on my PS4 now

Just to confirm that I'm not crazy, you can only get gear from the Raid once per difficulty, per character right?

Cause some of the people talking online make me think they're just plowing this over and over, and I'm like 'you can't possibly have enough alts to get new stuff 15 times a week, can you?!'

Rtas

Looking for 1 more person for Hard mode raid, got 5 already. At platforming before Atheon. GT : Deathman1000

Edit: Full

I think I've reached the point of boredom. I still had the weekly heroic to run on one of my characters, got done and I thought, "that wasn't enjoyable at all." The routine of this game will break you eventually. I can't say I didn't get my money's worth and progression wise I've done better than most. All 3 classes, 2 30s and 1 29. I have the slight urge to hit 30 with all of them but I don't care all that much. Might do Nightfalls and run 1 raid on the 29. While it was fun playing with the folks here I think I could have had just as much fun if not more if we were playing something else.

I dunno. This game needs a fuck of a lot more activities. If I turn this on on a Thursday, let's say I've done the raid and my Nightfalls on the Tuesday. What do I do? Run bounties in the same content I've done 100 times? Do strikes that I've done 100 times? If I really think about how many times I've run through the same story missions, dailies or otherwise I shake my head at myself. I get in a trance of sorts when it comes to games with a heavy RNG emphasis and when it comes to the point where I've had enough it's a resolute, "fuck this." I don't quite have that feeling but I felt it coming on pretty strong. Hopefully the expansion (lol) is good. They've already got my fucking money.

Aquila

Big props to the gaf crew that I just finished hard mode atheon with. Had some fun glitches and smooth runs all around. I'm bummed that I didn't get double drops for normal mode but I'm glad that 'venus' minotaur is dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom