• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw most of todays bounties were able to be accomplished just by running some tiger strikes. so i hopped in today and played a lot of them (fuckin dust palace like every other strike) and got a lot of blue engrams and such. having a good time.

and then... the injustice of RNG appears.

B1lLIonCQAEub6T.jpg:large

to the lowest of the 3. oh well, i say, good for him that old top. i keep playing and playing, all i need now is the strike on venus where we wake up the boss guy. once i get done with that bounty i'll stop playing i guess.

ah there he is, good group of randoms, we all want to get there as fast as we can. we just dodge armies of vex and fallen to get to the checkpoints and in no time at all we're there. guy pops out, one man unloads a full ration of thunderlord into him, i lay a full amount of my gjallarhorn into him, the other using various scout and sniper and nades. we lay waste to him quickly.

oh well, that was fun. time to go to the tower.

wait.... what the fuuuuuuuu

B1lRa0BCIAAWpHl.jpg:large

post-29458-Emma-Watson-tongue-dancing-gif-b68L.gif

nowai

Looks like Bungie didn't account for DST and the bounties are going to reset in 35 mins.

Wonder if the weekly reset will happen then as well.

Looks like Bungie didn't account for DST and the bounties are going to reset in 35 mins.

Wonder if the weekly reset will happen then as well.

Most probably it will, we adjusted for winter time in sweden over 3 weeks ago and now the reset has been at 10 instead of 11 am. most probably the same for you

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Just finished the daily, received 2 shards and legendary engram. The engram turned into patience & time. Sooo glad I didn't purchase that from Xur. Almost did.

For the raid group runnin after reset, if you need more, 29 hunter here, maxed weapons. Would luv to run with you guys. Psn Id: ComeBack_Time

I know RNGesus is a cruel mistress (only a woman can be this inconsistent ;) ), but what would everyone say is the best place to try and get Gjallahorn.

Crucible? tiger strikes? raid? All of the above?

blackflag

I know RNGesus is a cruel mistress (only a woman can be this inconsistent ;) ), but what would everyone say is the best place to try and get Gjallahorn.

Crucible? tiger strikes? raid? All of the above?

Nightfall then probably raid, after that probably run a billio tiger strikes.

Anyone wanna help me run through the lvl28 weekly heroic on PS4? I'm at the nexus I just can't beat it with my 27 alt

PSN: joshcbrugby

EDIT: Will this even count if it's after the refresh?? I thought the update was at 2AM PST!

And this weeks strike is....

Cerberus Vae III (Valus "The Sponge" Ta'aurc)

Weekly Heroic: Heroic, Juggler
Nightfall: Epic, Lightswitch, Angry, Juggler, Nightfall

No burn.

edi: oh shit Iron Banner already!

Jinjo

And this weeks strike is....

Cerberus Vae III (Valus "The Sponge" Ta'aurc)

Weekly Heroic: Heroic, Juggler
Nightfall: Epic, Lightswitch, Angry, Juggler, Nightfall

No burn.

edi: oh shit Iron Banner already!

Fuck me, that's just trolling. Even with a burn Ta'aurc took ages to get down.

TP-DK

I Wonder if the Iron Banner is with the updates they talked about. Cause the bounties Are still the same, and they said they would change them.

Jinjo

I Wonder if the Iron Banner is with the updates they talked about. Cause the bounties Are still the same, and they said they would change them.

Check the defense rating on the armor and compare to a piece of raid gear. If the raid gear is higher it's not the updated version.

Midas

Has anyone done The Dubious Task bounty?

I really want that shotty :) But... The 25k/d ratio is pretty tough..

It's easy. You get points in some strange way. I'm not that good at PvP but I managed to do that. Just play some control and take it easy. You'll notice that you'll gain points for each match.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Oh wow. In just finished Monday's daily on level 28 solo at 2:02 mountain time and didn't get any shards/energy for it.

Kick in the nuts!!!

Acorn

saw most of todays bounties were able to be accomplished just by running some tiger strikes. so i hopped in today and played a lot of them (fuckin dust palace like every other strike) and got a lot of blue engrams and such. having a good time.

and then... the injustice of RNG appears.

B1lLIonCQAEub6T.jpg:large

to the lowest of the 3. oh well, i say, good for him that old top. i keep playing and playing, all i need now is the strike on venus where we wake up the boss guy. once i get done with that bounty i'll stop playing i guess.

ah there he is, good group of randoms, we all want to get there as fast as we can. we just dodge armies of vex and fallen to get to the checkpoints and in no time at all we're there. guy pops out, one man unloads a full ration of thunderlord into him, i lay a full amount of my gjallarhorn into him, the other using various scout and sniper and nades. we lay waste to him quickly.

oh well, that was fun. time to go to the tower.

wait.... what the fuuuuuuuu

B1lRa0BCIAAWpHl.jpg:large

post-29458-Emma-Watson-tongue-dancing-gif-b68L.gif
Emma Watson man, it's too early to see sexy.

TTG

The gear doesn't seem like level 30 gear, although I'm basing that off starting light stats.

i thought they said our iron banner rank would stay intact but the rank rewards would increase some to lvl 5?

is this armor you can get even going to get to 30 light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom