• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

I thought they said your Iron Banner rank doesn't reset or was I imagining that?

Also, I take it the gear available goes up to 30 now?

Namikaze1

Everything they said about IB is not happening on this one.
They most probably fucked up something. :D
In that case, I'm relieve. The Titan boots and helmet suck ass and if they don't go to 30, then I have no reason to do the event with my Hunter since that one needs boots and helm for 30.

Tovarisc

It's ok guys, this is what's going to happen: Bungie realizes their faux pa, then scrambles to stock up Xur with all the Last Words he can carry.

I really wouldn't give a fuck about Last Word if that was supposed to be "We are sorry" -gift after resetting my IB rank, that was fucking pain to grind with randoms, after they said they wouldn't reset ranks.

Bungie, get your shit together.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
What horrible shitty fucking modifiers this week for NF

HOLY SHIT!
Jesus no elemental burn at all....

Angry + Juggler + Lightswitch, FML

Jinjo

They took IB offline guys. Section is closed off in the tower, can't select it from planet view. It definitely was a fuck-up.

Namikaze1

Wait why the hell is my Fatebringer all white? Why am I complaining about it being white? Please be permanent! Please be permanent!

Edit: Dammit! Why couldn't it have stay white? :(

Shito

So it was an error after all.
Now let's all laugh when they announce the ranks got reset forever because of this mistake!

ValeYard

They took IB offline guys. Section is closed off in the tower, can't select it from planet view. It definitely was a fuck-up.

Yep, just read this on the bungie forums too. Maybe they had it automated to appear once a month? Anyway, people are getting booted to orbit, when they come back that part of the tower is closed again.

Jinjo

So it was an error after all.
Now let's all laugh when they announce the ranks got reset forever because of this mistake!

Haha yeah. I can already taste the salt and outrage. We probably lost all of our ranks though, atleast the people that logged in.

phen0m24

Turned in 3 bounties this AM and got the Shattered Memory Fragment bounty.

Pocket Infinity time!

(Never received an exotic bounty before)

TTG

Ha, fuck you Bungie! I got 3 completed Iron Banner bounties in my inventory still and I'm not getting rid of em.

Tovarisc

Haha yeah. I can already taste the salt and outrage. We probably lost all of our ranks though, atleast the people that logged in.

My IB rank was reset to 0 along with weekly mark cap and VoG loot cap. I looked through Bungie.net => Legend => Advisor.

And there was Camus, telling us to find joy in the toil...

Anything specific go wrong this time? Anything we need to add to the list of things we need to learn?

I have some time tonight at 7pm gmt to try again, btw.

Haha getting literary up in this thread. Nah, just a new guy so a few issues on the jumps. We did find a good player from the playstation trophies website who is going to run with us going forward. I think we are going to be running it this afternoon so we'll just see who is around. You know I'm running it until every last bastard in our squad has it.

Any updates on the rumor/potential troll that you could leave to orbit to reset the glitches? I would be willing to try it once since it should honestly be easy for one of our stronger teams to get to Atheon every run.

Goddamn... Solo'd 2 nightfalls and got a legendary Fusion and Pulse Rifle.
Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Anyone running hard raid for PS4?
lvl 30 Hunter PSN: Outlaw_Omega

Sooo Destiny is all fucked up today I gather? I was going to check what the Nightfall this week was on my phone and saw that none of my stuff reset. I also saw IB bounties available lol.

Lightswitch on Angry Phalanxes. As if they need any more help killing us with a shield hit.

And IB had to be a mistake. They didn't announce it last week. I'm guessing they forgot to remove it from the reset rotation when they decided to make changes to it.

Gordon

No burn and a phantom IB? Atheon's Revenge continues I see.
I guess the RNG runs a lot deeper than the loot lol

Hey, what's the preferred perk spread for the vendor Comedian? I just picked one up.

Ambitious

I'm really curious about which Gaffers have the best and worst ratio between the quality of loot drops in the raid and the number of raids they cleared.

GlamFM

Banned
Just finished the Raid for the 3rd time with an awesome group of gaffers.

Thanks guys!

Now I have:

-Atheon's Epilogue,
-Vision of Confluence,

-Praedyth's Revenge

-Corrective Measure
-Hezen Vengeance

but not a single piece of armor...

Thinking about trying the hard Raid - how much harder is it really?

SP17

Does anybody want to do the normal raid start to Finish right now? Have 3 places left, add greyman on psn (ps4) and let's go!!

How the hell did you solo this nightfall? It's fucking insane.

You hide down below the walking ramp at the far end where he stands. to his left there is a walk way up to the upper deck, jump down to the side tehre and hide in the crates, pop up and shoot. it takes forever but its doable.

Lima

Iron banner put up by mistake. Yeah that fits. I Can't believe how incompetent Bungie is when it comes to handling this game. I mean I still love playing it despite all the flaws but I feel like every week they try their hardest to drive me away from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom