• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geneijin

I am almost certain it won't work.

If it turns out to work (intended or not) after battling glitches for 2 weeks it might sting a little, though.

I wish I hadn't read the claim now...
Honestly, after so many attempts, what's the harm in trying once?

LiK

I am almost certain it won't work.

If it turns out to work (intended or not) after battling glitches for 2 weeks it might sting a little, though.

I wish I'd never read the claim now...

I don't want to try it in our run together. Hope you can find some other guys willing to test it out. I'll be on tonight if you guys are trying again.

Tovarisc

This is his Bungie.net profile.

I can't find him on psn either and can only access this via my phone atm (at work) and the site is pretty terrible on mobile (even the desktop version).

Are you near a PC at all?

What is his PSN ID?

"SilentKilI64" isn't ID that exists and neither is "Questions"

Edit: I looked through all "SilentKill64x" members from PSN and none of them has Flawless Raider.

Edit 2: I used PS4 and http://psnprofiles.com/ to check. Tested with own and friends PSN to see if site works properly and it does. As far I can tell "SilentKill64" doesn't exist.

Synthesis didn't give me ammo. :|

They fail pretty much every time for me when my consumables are full. If that's the case for you just put something in the vault. Picking up Axiomatic Beads, and the like, can fill up your spaces though, so you wanna give yourself a few empty slots.

RNG is just fucking with me at this point. Out of no where I get a primary legendary engram on an alt. when completing yesterday's daily story. It decrypts into The Calling... er ok I have already got one of those and dismantled it because it was identical to my fully leveled Proxima Centauri II. Whatever, I will just leave it on this alt, maybe dismantle it later once it XP levels. I then switch over to my main, run the same daily story mission, and holy shit, another legendary primary engram from completing the story?! Before this, my last legendary engram was probably from over two weeks ago, and just from some random trash mob. I go to decrypt it, another fucking Calling! At least this one mixed it up and gave me the radar ADS talent instead of firefly like on the other two.

Oh and PS, fuck this nightfall and heroic with no burns shit.

LiK

What is his PSN ID?

"SilentKilI64" isn't ID that exists and neither is "Questions"

Edit: I looked through all "SilentKill64x" members from PSN and none of them has Flawless Raider.

Yea, I'm not gonna believe a word unless they have the damn trophy at least. They just want people to waste their precious time.

Atkison04

any group doing a normal raid today? And don't mind a newbie? Never played it.
Hunter '29
psn. hEist22

I might try to run one tonight around 7pm EST. Either that or weekly strikes. I've only done the raid once but itching to get back at it again. Got fully leveled Ghorn, primary scout rifle and final boss void sniper rifle. Level 29/28/28 with all 3 of my characters if anyone is down to run a group this evening with some newer folks. "the7thAssassin" on Ps4

Tovarisc

Yea, I'm not gonna believe a word unless they have the damn trophy at least. They just want people to waste their precious time.

Like I mentioned my 2nd edit as far I can tell "SilentKill64" doesn't even exist. I don't know then if there is some account setting that literally makes your profile invisible for PS 4s search etc.

EL CUCO

I wanted to finish that Atheon HM last night, but I really didn't feel like dealing with Atheon's bugs.

Tonight is another shot for the Gjallarhorn that's been calling my name, though. No burn is lame. Most of us we're storming through the Nightfall's in about 10 min. I'm sure the Architects didn't intend for that :p

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
My controller just went unresponsive during the Atheon fight. Rebooted game and again the same thing wtf! The glitches are messing with my PS4.

LiK

Like I mentioned my 2nd edit as far I can tell "SilentKill64" doesn't even exist. I don't know then if there is some account setting that literally makes your profile invisible for PS 4s search etc.

Yup, if he was gonna boast about it, might as well share his PSN and trophies as well. I think most guys who usually say how easy a hard trophy is to get would at least share their profile as proof.

Need 1 more for PS4 Hard GKeepers and Atheon. Currently have 2 30s so another 30 would be preferred but we just beat it a minute ago with 2 30s so its not a big deal. Maxed weapons (raid, Gjal, IceB) are greatly preferred.

Edit: Full now

Tovarisc

Yup, if he was gonna boast about it, might as well share his PSN and trophies as well. I think most guys who usually say how easy a hard trophy is to get would at least share their profile as proof.

Weird part is that his profile is supposed to show his PSN and in this case it's supposed to be "SilentKill64". That ID doesn't exist, anywhere from where I can lurk PSN profile stuff. Something is fucked or very dodgy about this guy.

As reference my Bungie.net profile says my ID is "Tovarisc" and that is correct.

Edit: Fuck me... did simpe URL edit and found at least one SilentKill64 with Flawless Raider.

Edit 2: nevermind, it apparently just bugs site out.

Need 1 more for PS4 Hard GKeepers and Atheon. Currently have 2 30s so another 30 would be preferred but we just beat it a minute ago with 2 30s so its not a big deal. Maxed weapons (raid, Gjal, IceB) are greatly preferred.

If no 30s show up, 29 hunter here. Max weapons but no galawhateva rockets. Psn id: comeback_time

Cømet

Banned
Bulletsponge :(

My favourite bit's the endless imperial psions and phalanxs that spawn and sit right on top of us, occasionally glitching into the spot and one shotting 1/2 people a time.

Between this utter shit and the utter shit rewards (universal remote ain't even much better than the shards I got!), this game is losing me so fast. Time to start checking trade in value again.

Yaari

Cømet;137283745 said:
My favourite bit's the endless imperial psions and phalanxs that spawn and sit right on top of us, occasionally glitching into the spot and one shotting 1/2 people a time.

Between this utter shit and the utter shit rewards (universal remote ain't even much better than the shards I got!), this game is losing me so fast. Time to start checking trade in value again.
That's possible? Not sure I want to solo then. I would be quite pissed if that happened.

foxdvd

Cømet;137283745 said:

right now 37.50 at best buy trade in..and over 40 if you have unlocked...

Currently at lvl 21.
Doing bounties and Strikes.
So far so good.
Will start Crucible soon.

When should I try raids? lvl 28-30?

Anything else to...do? o_O

Mr.Walls

Neo Member
Is it just me or with the new Destiny app update you can't check the time played anymore?

Meme_-_Vader_No.jpg

I really liked that stat. :_(

Bizazedo

Not having done PvP in a while I tried it today. Basically using anything but a scout rifle now is useless. So much for balancing... ARs are awful unless you get headshots, HC get screwed over by lag and a lower rate of fire. Pulse rifles... Well they are pulse rifles and no one seems to use them. Man this is a mess.

Err, almost none of that is true? The pulse rifle bit is, but the rest....

blackflag

Edit: Full now

Thanks for the runs man. Was fun.

3 different classes, 2.5 hard mode raids complete this week. Probably 15 total....still no level 30s. I tell myself I do it for fun :)

Cømet

Banned
That's possible? Not sure I want to solo then. I would be quite pissed if that happened.

Oh yeah. I've just watched the boss sponge prick stroll up through one of the ground floor side corridors too, spamming rockets like all hell. Never seen that before either. Fucking hate this strike. Reeks of lazy and is just a pile of shit.

right now 37.50 at best buy trade in..and over 40 if you have unlocked...

Unfortunately I'm UK-side, so I'll probably get a tenner and be told to like it *yay consumer power*

Mr.Walls

Neo Member
Currently at lvl 21.
Doing bounties and Strikes.
So far so good.
Will start Crucible soon.

When should I try raids? lvl 28-30?

Anything else to...do? o_O
I suggest doing public events you can use this timer that tells you when the public events happen.
http://destinypublicevents.com/
Try to do the ones on earth and moon they are pretty easy and its a free shard or energy.
I did my first raid at lvl 27.

mekes

Finally got the Monte Carlo, been after it for a while. Acquired in Nightfall, friend got the Hard Light.

Atheon fight is more glitchy than ever, it was the worst I'd seen it last night. Cleanses not working, portals not working properly, even had an infinite life minotaur inside the portal we had to cheese past.

Cømet;137283745 said:

Yep that was a bad spot, thought it might have been good. I heard universal remote is not good, looks cool but meh. I have a digital copy so might as well make the best of it..

Edit: be back in a few mins

realcZk

Didn't play Destiny at all last night for the first time since launch. I'm a free man.

Valus Ta'aurc nightfall with no burn modifier is a great reason for me to not play tonight either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom