• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

Need one for hard raid. Planning on doing Oracle checkpoint 3 times and Templar checkpoint 3 times. We'll see what we feel like doing after.

Please have experience and maxed guns at level 29. PSN is Trakan.

Edit: Full

rNilla

I have 145 shards now. I guess the game is trying to tell me to upgrade my other two characters to 29 before worrying about raid armor drops.

neoism

MUCH RANDOM
4omtbo.jpg

its took a few tries but good geems guys <3

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I have 145 shards now. I guess the game is trying to tell me to upgrade my other two characters to 29 before worrying about raid armor drops.

I have over 215+ Ascendant Shards now and all 3 my characters are closing in on 29...

Mindlog

Ended up getting an exotic from the raid chest today as well! A second Universal Remote...
And a second Fatebringer. RNGesus be praised.

This one goes out to you Oracle Cheeseheads. Hate killing the cubby Oracle? Find a cubby of your own. Mentioned the spot before, but I was screwing around with share factory and put it on video. There's more than one way to get up there and it also can help lower level players get through when playing 'legit.'
Video
WEBM

Side note. It's pretty funny that you Share Factory can't look in the same folder you are forced to drop USB music in. It's another classic expected quirk of the system.

Qwell

Need one for hard raid. Planning on doing Oracle checkpoint 3 times and Templar checkpoint 3 times. We'll see what we feel like doing after.

Please have experience and maxed guns at level 29. PSN is Trakan.

Edit: Full
If you still have room I'll join, ps4 = Qwell, I also have 3x checkpoints if needed

Ridli

Gutterboy thanks for the tips in the nightfall (especially about the breathing animation on phalanxes), first time I ever did it solo.

Coins only but honestly I needed the XP bonus more than anything to help level up some exotics. This will also be the first week I have enough coins to take on anything Xur sells. Dude better bring the goods this week.

Ghazi

I have never gotten anything better than a legendary pulse rifle from nightfall that sucked. It kills me on the inside to see TLWs

I mean, at least there's a use for coins, right?

:(

stb

Good times. Our first wipe was at the maze, so we did well.

And I got the gloves to get me to level 30. :)

Thank you for the spot!
Got the chest piece, so now I can finally get to level 30! Best raid ever.

Dang, so two guys got the piece they needed to hit 30. That must be some kind of record. I must be a good luck charm.

Cømet;137401399 said:
Nah congrats on the Jellyhorn bud, treasure it greatly! Treat it well, and it'll carry you through many a tricky endeavour.

awesome haul. grats :)

Thanks!

Did the Nightfall after and got Armamentarium. Unfortunately, I had just bought it from Xur this past weekend. =\

zma1013

They have completely fucked the atheon fight. It is so glitchy now. Nearly all of our wipes are due to glitches of some sort. Atheon only sending one guy, portals not porting, suplicants going through to portal blowing people up, game booting people out. How the hell are we supposed to combat this shit?

Agent

Just got this ad at the bottom of the page on my phone. Da fuq? Sad people are so lazy that something like this might even exist.

I5HbOP8.jpg

kidko

Interested in doing normal raid, have only done it once (with Kor last week) so a bit of guidance and leadership would be super appreciated

28 warlock

PSN: kidklovius

Brannon

Just got this ad at the bottom of the page on my phone. Da fuq? Sad people are so lazy that something like this might even exist.

I5HbOP8.jpg

Hey man, not many people can manage to hoard an incredible 25k glimmer. Shit be cray.

EDIT: Raid gave shards, shards, energy and shards, shard shards chatterwhite shards. That's just... come on. Almost everybody on the team I was on got the same.

JayEH

Is there a way to reset your raid progress if you were the leader?

Edit: Nvm, I see there's a button to do so.

Double Edit: That didn't seem to work?

Triple Edit: Got it to work lol.

Mupod

so I just got a PS4, bought it from my brother in law.

Came with this game - looks like he already used the vanguard armory code, but it seems like I can access that stuff from my account. Doesn't seem like a big deal but I was curious how DLC worked across accounts on PS4.

Anyways, I have no idea what the differences between classes end up being. I always play tanks in MMOs so I went with Titan. Do classes have roles in raids or is it just 'everybody shoots monster and doesn't stand in fire'?

Alucrid

Banned
so I just got a PS4, bought it from my brother in law.

Came with this game - looks like he already used the vanguard armory code, but it seems like I can access that stuff from my account. Doesn't seem like a big deal but I was curious how DLC worked across accounts on PS4.

Anyways, I have no idea what the differences between classes end up being. I always play tanks in MMOs so I went with Titan. Do classes have roles in raids or is it just 'everybody shoots monster and doesn't stand in fire'?

if it's set as his "home" console any account on the PS4 can use stuff his account purchases. if you set your account as it's "home' console it won't be usable any more. you don't really have roles, they just have different utilities, and it's completely possible everything in the game with a group of all one class.

I have 102 of them, but I cannot get the Raid boots or Ascendant Energies to save myself. RNGesus is a cruel master.

Another raid tonight? You may get lucky.

As someone who couldn't get boots to drop for over a month, I got 2 back to back in the past 3 days. Maybe my luck will pass on to you :p

I5HbOP8.jpg

GraveRobber is that you? :p

CornDogg

Was at the final boss on the level 28 weekly when a couple of folks (Qwell and someone else...not sure if they're on here or not) joined my session.

Thanks for speeding up the kill. I was using remote play on the Vita and had just soloed the Nightfall prior to doing the 28 weekly, so my hands were starting to cramp a bit. Think I need to look into some grips at some point.

I had my PS4 connected over my phone via 3G as well, so I was pleasantly surprised things stayed working decently after 2 more joined me.

Also if anyone has the Monte Carlo maxed out, how you like it?

I think it's pretty craptastic, I got it from Nightfall like a month ago. I used it a lot because I wanted to like it because it looks and sounds so cool, but low impact high rate of fire guns annoy me.

I also feel it has some really odd drifty recoil which most people don't seem to mind, but I do. I see Monte Carlo sometimes in PvP so there are some believers out there.

Grimsen

Got my final raid piece to get to 30 after 20 hours total of raid time. The app says 7 times cleared.

Gonna finish leveling it tomorrow. Feels good. Feels very good. :D

Also got the Skull of dire ahamkara from the nightfall.

All in all, a great evening!

GhaleonEB

So, as a non-PvP player, the endgame content is basically the weekly Heroic, the Nightfall and the Raid. And there's not matchmaking for any of it? Is that right?

Qwell

Anyone up for running Oracles / Templar on HM between 1 to 3 times? I have the checkpoint on all characters, its 2x chances at good lewts plus 3x chests.

Just need 28+ with some good snipers or scouts (VoC is boss) and of course some AoE grenade folks.

1. Qwell
2. ComputerMkII

oh yah, PS4 fyi

Just ran the normal Raid with 4 guys all the way up to Gatekeepers. One more guy jumped in and we beat Gatekeepers and Atheon with only 5. Normal is a joke now-a-days. I remember when it took 4 hours to beat.

shem935

Banned
So, as a non-PvP player, the endgame content is basically the weekly Heroic, the Nightfall and the Raid. And there's not matchmaking for any of it? Is that right?

Plus the daily story at 28 but yeah that's it. No matchmaking either which is silly because they match make for strikes at least so they should carry that over to the nightfall and Weekly.

Deku Tree

That's right. And you really don't want to do any of that stuff with matchmaking if you could, especially the raid and the nightfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom