• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Okay so Hard Raid

1. Sebulon3k
2. Outlaw_Omega
3. Kartik21
4. Kopyasu
5. Awesome person 1 ( Maybe LollipopReaper)
6. Awesome Person 2

in about 20 minutes

Okay so Hard Raid

1. Sebulon3k
2. Outlaw_Omega
3. Kartik21
4. Kopyasu
5. Awesome person 1 ( Maybe LollipopReaper)
6. Awesome Person 2

in about 20 minutes

lol no way I'll be home that quickly. But if you guys still don't have someone by the time I get home, I'll help out

noomi

Anyone have a hard raid going on tonight? I get out of work at 3pm EST :)

would love a nice group, level 30 hunter, all 300's

KodaRuss

3 more raids completed. Still no boots. #forever29

It is getting pretty disheartening. I have gotten six pairs of boots now on both of my characters. Been needing gloves or a helmet for weeks now on my warlock... Just keep getting boots.

3 others on my team need the boots and can't get them.

void666

Banned
Nightfall report:

1 - Apotheosis Veil (my 3rd. 2nd from a nightfall)
2 - Strange suspect legendary pulse rifle (3rd? 4th?? 5th????) Seriously how many times is this game going to give me strange suspect, bad seed down, invisible hand?
3 - The devil you know (my 2nd)

And i got a red death from one of the gorgon's chests wich got dismantled in a heartbeat while i cursed the RNG gods.

For thorn, can someone tell me how many shots it takes to kill?

For maxed Thorn with poison it takes 3 shots in PVP.

It's awesome, even if they hide, your shield will always regen before theirs. :)

you'll be so full of Suros Regime, Shingen-E or Last Word bullets by the time you can squeeze out 3 shots that actually hit your target :D

i say the Thorn is only viable in PvE as it can prevent Wizards and other asshats from regenerating shields.

you'll be so full of Suros Regime, Shingen-E or Last Word bullets by the time you can squeeze out 3 shots that actually hit your target :D

i say the Thorn is only viable in PvE as it can prevent Wizards and other asshats from regenerating shields.

See this is what I'm worried about. Maybe if we could get headshots then, it would be faster than a suros

hydruxo

After playing the new CoD for a while last night, I've really come to appreciate how great the gunplay is in Destiny honestly.

JB1981

I rarely have anyone to team up with so I'm looking for alternative ways to pick up Ass Shards. Seems destinypublicevents.com is very accurate. I farmed 3 Shards last night just following the event timer on the website last night. Good stuff.

Also why can't I buy Legendary weapons from the Vanguard? Is it because my rank is too low?

hydruxo

I rarely have anyone to team up with so I'm looking for alternative ways to pick up Ass Shards. Seems destinypublicevents.com is very accurate. I farmed 3 Shards last night just following the event timer on the website last night. Good stuff.

Also why can't I buy Legendary weapons from the Vanguard? Is it because my rank is too low?

You have to be Rank 3 for Vanguard to be able to buy weapons.

thank you x2.

might be better off just ranking up Future War Cult then since I'm further along.
Depending on how you play you may be better off getting Vanguard to rank 3 then doing factions. The faction vendors don't take V Marks so unless you have V rank 2 or above you have no way to spend your V marks

thank you x2.

might be better off just ranking up Future War Cult then since I'm further along.

Do you like hand cannons? Cause Vanguard has the best hand cannon you can buy. The Devil You Know really puts the other faction hand cannons to shame. It can be a pain, but honestly Vanguard is the best faction to rep IMO.

Temidien

Neo Member
Lesson learned: Avoid LFG.net pub matches with a full team of 29's trying to clear Hard raid. Three hours to get to Atheon, one hour trying to clear him with three team members leaving out of frustration without a heads up.

That being said, if anyone would like to tackle Atheon tonight, I believe I have the checkpoint (not sure how that works, honestly, I wasn't team lead). PSN: Temidien

Maledict

Do you like hand cannons? Cause Vanguard has the best hand cannon you can buy. The Devil You Know really puts the other faction hand cannons to shame. It can be a pain, but honestly Vanguard is the best faction to rep IMO.

See, I told you it was good!

It really is the best PvE weapon you can buy in my opinion - it's range, power and accuracy make it feel like an exotic but you can run with Icebreaker or Gallahorn at the same time. As much as I love The Last Word, I don't actually use it in PvE anymore because TDYN is sooooo good and allows me to run with a special exotic.

Zakalwe

Banned
Thanks to everyone who offered to help for that normal run. Couldn't reply to everyone. :3'

-

Looking for a hard mode group to go ASAP.

1. Zakalwe
2. Rothic67
3. Daggothss

Dagg doesn't have much HM xp, so patient players only please (we just ran normal with him and he's solid).

First timers welcome.

Level 29-30 please, level 300 weapons appreciated

Psn: astropoff

Thanks to everyone who offered to help for that normal run. Couldn't reply to everyone. :3'

-

1. Zakalwe
2. Rothic67
3. Daggothss

Dagg doesn't have much HM xp, so patient players only please (we just ran normal with him and he's solid).

First timers welcome.

I haven't raided yet this week, so sure I'll come.

MrMuscle

Does anyone have a clue why my companion app is showing me this. Im trying to read my newest grimoire cards but everything is just "classified". I can read messages etc, but not look at my gear or grimoire.

C4C01221-1B94-46C0-B53A-2B2E596C4F0B_zps1dg6jpuo.png

thank you x2.

It depends on what weapon you're going for honestly. I leveled up my Vanguard to level 3 to get Shadow Price after I had leveled up FWC to level 2 so I could get their armor. I chose to do it that way because I don't gather enough Crucible space bucks in comparison to Vanguard space bucks. Also, Shadow Price is supposed to be the best non-exotic autorifle in the game.

-

1. Zakalwe
2. Rothic67
3. Daggothss

First timers welcome.

I'm in.

Does anyone have a clue why my companion app is showing me this. Im trying to read my newest grimoire cards but everything is just "classified". I can read messages etc, but not look at my gear or grimoire.

That's happened to me before. Lasted a few days. No idea what I did to fix it, but it just started working again. Super lame.

hydruxo

So which handcannon should I level up first GAF: Fatebringer or TLW?

Which do you play more: PvE or PvP?

TLW is just okay for PvE but incredible for PvP.
Fatebringer is great for both, and it's sooo fun to use with the Firefly (headshots cause target to explode) & Outlaw (headshots give reload speed boost) perks.

TLW has the edge in PvP though.

Deku Tree

Which do you play more: PvE or PvP?

TLW is just okay for PvE but incredible for PvP.
Fatebringer is great for both, and it's sooo fun to use with the Firefly (headshots cause target to explode) & Outlaw (headshots give reload speed boost) perks.

TLW has the edge in PvP though.

I am mainly a PvE player. Ok I'll level up Fatebringer also because then I can level up my pocket infinity at the same time too. Thanks!

Deku Tree

You'll love Fatebringer. It's my go-to weapon for PvE and it's great in the raid once you have it maxed out.

Yeah I usually stay away from handcannons because of the small mag and slow reload. But hopefully the fast reload on the Fatebringer makes that concern unimportant. Thanks!

Maybe I'll do a Fatebringer - void fusion - truth setup for my next raid.

JB1981

Yes, probably my favorite gun in the game. Maybe I will just keep on doing Vanguard but I honestly enjoy playing Crucible :)

Zakalwe

Banned
I'd like to join, lvl 29 titan here, all weapons maxed. PSN: Hzoltan969

1. Zakalwe
2. Rothic67
3. Daggothss
4. figadapaura
5. Hzoltan69
6. Deathjr

I'll be 5 minutes. Join on me (in orbit) and join our party.

Hzo, send a req to Rothic67 and he'll add you right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom