• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

NastyBook

Hope you guys get the stuff u need, I been lucky all day for people :), still soo close we had him.
Yeah, it's starting to get to me a little. It's like somebody at Bungie starts playing as Atheon the moment he get below 30%. Ugh...

Appreciate the help and the checkpoint, though. :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
does Steroyd not have Guardian Lord yet?

nice efficient raid once we got underway. :D hope all is alright with wins. A zillion energy and my second Monte Carlo in 3 days. o_o Maybe I can dual-wield them.

Got Venation III from the NF, another for the hand cannon collection.

Closing in on 250 Ascendant Shards, Good thing I got gear this week from Raid, finally the amount will take a hit and get lowered by a lot
G0LopeO.jpg

GIVE ME

I'm so low on shards. Just put a bunch into an exotic helm and chest only to have the raid helm and chest drop. First world problems lol..

I think that's the right call. TDYK is really useful all the time, whereas Epitaph will help in burns and convenience with Gjall.

Vendor Epitath is a great arc sniper but PR is very similar in terms of perks bar the oracle stuff, I can't decide for you as I still have my vendor epitath despite having Patience and Time because it is sooo good, I also bought TDYK and it is also great. Damn why did I reply when my answer is basically I don't know? :D

Go Epitath at least if PR drops it's void so it wouldn't be negated like TDYK if Fatebringer drops

You most likely want TDYK for the legendary replacement. I don't know much about the Epitaph personally :(

Sweet thanks for the advice - didn't see it till now (too excited to try to get raid boots to drop :p)

I guess I'll be buying TDYK and once I get 50 more crucible marks I'll get FINAL BOSS for a legendary sniper.

I bet fatebringer is going to drop just as I spend all my energies on that TDYK (; _ ; )

R0ckman

Fresh hard raid anyone?

Normal raid earlier were nothing but energies and shards.

NOT EVEN CHATTERWHITE.

Is Bungie addressing this or planning on addressing this, I can't imagine people sticking around paying for DLC to have this happen over and over again.

Alucrid

Banned
Closing in on 250 Ascendant Shards, Good thing I got gear this week from Raid, finally the amount will take a hit and get lowered by a lot
http://i.imgur.com/G0LopeO.jpg[IMG]

Also I was messing around seeing how high I can get, Jesus it was Vertigo-esque from up there
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QlYjGa9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

250? please

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/10802024_462875383851852_5731604025092802226_n.jpg?oh=741422afda03f49758f86c61e42d8082&oe=54E096C7&__gda__=1424554016_1ca6ef2cc97f0d70cc6e3e34fb285d8e

how long does the cleansing well stay up in the middle on the destroy oracles phase? does it reset after you kill the oracles, or does is it randomly come back up.

Geneijin

FYI: If there are enough people that want to run it at midnight EST I can help, just let me know.
I could depending on how many you have so far.
I can at midnight if we have enough
I don't mind joining in on a flawless run if one is happening soon.
I'm down :)
I got a couple people on too.
Is this still going down tonight? We have 5 including myself if we find one more.

ethomaz

Banned
Sweet thanks for the advice - didn't see it till now (too excited to try to get raid boots to drop :p
I bet fatebringer is going to drop just as I spend all my energies on that TDYK (; _ ; )
thats what happen to me once I upgraded an exotic helmet and chest. The following raid I got the helmet and chest.

Heel

I keep getting them from leveling the Cryptarch

Gave me one at level 36, then at 44
I'll see if we gives it to me at 52-53

Ahhh. My main is at 37 and all I've ever seen in that time is a God of War shader.

Think I'm going to stick to Dead Orbit and try to get some of those black/white shaders that can apparently drop.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ahhh. My main is at 37 and all I've ever seen in that time is a God of War shader.

Think I'm going to stick to Dead Orbit and try to get some of those black/white shaders that can apparently drop.

Weird thing is I god God of Shader times once given by Cryptarch, other 2 times by the Postmaster, I think 1 was New Monarchy rank 3 and the other hitting Vanguard 3
It's RNG, but that's how I got 'em

maomaoIYP

I got my arctic proxy and god of war from leveling either the vanguard, crucible or cryptarch. The only other shader I've gotten this way is undercity. I get a shit ton of Gilgamesh from the crucible though.

My Red Death is oh-so-close to maxed. So GOOD :O

I really wish Destiny had a trade system. I have so many guns I don't like and would just give away.

Fate Bringer (can't stand hand cannons)
Cryptic Dragon (have 2)
Universal Remote (use the hell out of shotguns, but a primary shotgun makes for some wonky ass loadouts)
Praetorian Foil

etc etc

NastyBook

jia9ntfpaxRY3.jpg

Again, thanks to Dante316 for the checkpoint and NarcissisticJay for the assistance after Dante bowed out. Doc, mtx, zewone, likesound, thanks for coming in to get this shit done. Two more pieces for my Titan, man. Just two more before the DLC drops... :D

TTG

I got my arctic proxy and god of war from leveling either the vanguard, crucible or cryptarch. The only other shader I've gotten this way is undercity. I get a shit ton of Gilgamesh from the crucible though.

Alright, shader talk! My top three:

1. Thunderdevil. It's got this really cool, almost plaid camo pattern. Colors are great as well.
2. Frostfire. Similar blues, but the texture is a really cool glossy and the red is a great shade as well.
3. Million Million. We've all seen it, no need to go into detail. The better Chatter White.
Honorable Mention: God of War. I just got it, I think it's a little too red for me.

All of these are for a voidwalker with Voidfang vestments. Looking at Destiny DB, The Hanged Man and Superblack look really cool, but I don't have them.

Well I didn't think I was going to, but after I got my titan to 30 yesterday, I decided I'm gonna start working on a warlock. Experience the pain and joys all over again with a new class.

Dante316

jia9ntfpaxRY3.jpg

Again, thanks to Dante316 for the checkpoint and NarcissisticJay for the assistance after Dante bowed out. Doc, mtx, zewone, likesound, thanks for coming in to get this shit done. Two more pieces for my Titan, man. Just two more before the DLC drops... :D

My luck streak continues, told you , you would get good stuff, congratulations.

zewone

jia9ntfpaxRY3.jpg

Congrats again.

KeRaSh

So jeallous... I want the raid helmet for my Warlock... Then again, I should probably start by getting ANY piece of raid gear...

Anyone up for Raiding normal in around 8 hours? ^^

SkylineRKR

Makes me feel better about telling everyone this weeks ago while others were recommended dismantling AE to new folks. Super Bad Advice.

wat.

You should never dismantle Raid weapons (dupes, sure). Especially not primaries with an element attached. AE was my first Raid reward way back, and never thought of dismantling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom