• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So serious on every reply! Pocket Triple is just a joke man.

I personally would much rather use my exotic slot for The Last Word on smaller maps and the Truth on large maps.

Different strokes.
lol I gotcha. It's not like I play it exclusively anyway, I change up my build frequently to keep things interesting. I still want TLW pretty bad :p
Warlocks do have an invisibility ability too? Huh, didn't even know.
Ummmm nope? :p

edit: lol @ "the option to use Patience and Time" xD

Hmm. Raid Clinic Day, I have no idea what that means.

soundpross

Neo Member
I have a Hard Raid checkpoint at Atheon. If anyone is interested in taking him out later tonight, around 9pm EST, feel free to add me.

Cosmos_Man
PS4
Level 29 Hunter

I will post again later in the day as well and closer to the time.

I'd like to join. Never did hard raid yet tho so if anything i just gotta be careful.

PSN: soundpross

On the 25 strike part of the Bad Juju bounty and I can tell I'm going to be holding on to that one for a looooong time. I do not like running strikes over and over.

Milennia

We got flawless pre raid fix?

Get fucked bungie we beat your limited time game of glitches and hardship

Should get a life long nightfall buff or something

Atkison04

I have a Hard Raid checkpoint at Atheon. If anyone is interested in taking him out later tonight, around 9pm EST, feel free to add me.

Cosmos_Man
PS4
Level 29 Hunter

I will post again later in the day as well and closer to the time.

I wouldn't mind joining if the timing works out. My wife will get home tonight around 8:30pm though, so I like to be done gaming by then. If you get on earlier or if I'm still on, I'd definitely be willing to join. "the7thAssassin" Level 29 Warlock with 300 g-horn & plenty of heavy ammo packs.

Sullichin

So is Found Verdict as useless an oracle killer as it seems? Why would I want to use a shotgun to kill them in the portals?

Great PVP shotgun though.

noomi

Edit: Full, now just join my NSFW group

Best of luck man! Must say our group yesterday for hard mode was one of the best I've had. You guys are going to get through this tonight just fine :) Wish I could come but still at work for a few hours :/

zewone

So is Found Verdict as useless an oracle killer as it seems? Why would I want to use a shotgun to kill them in the portals?

Great PVP shotgun though.

Oracle Disruptor is a pretty limited buff anyways. It has a maximum bonus of 499 damage at level 30 and it has a 2 second cool down. I mean, free extra damage is nice, but yeah, I wouldn't use Found Verdict in the Oracle portals.

zewone

Gaf, your impressions...

Found verdict vs. The Comedian vs. Invective

Go

Found Verdict : + full auto, + legendary, + 6 round clip (my favorite shotgun in the game)
Invective: + full auto, - 4 round clip, - slow reload, - exotic
Comedian: - not full auto

I will only use full auto shotguns, because if you don't get a 1 shot kill, it's likely you'll die before you can get a second shot

Found Verdict : + full auto, + legendary, + 6 round clip (my favorite shotgun in the game)
Invective: + full auto, - 4 round clip, - slow reload, - exotic
Comedian: - not full auto

I will only use full auto shotguns, because if you don't get a 1 shot kill, it's likely you'll die before you can get a second shot

Invective also has a higher ROF and can be fired much faster successively.

We got flawless pre raid fix?

Get fucked bungie we beat your limited time game of glitches and hardship

Should get a life long nightfall buff or something

What? Jesus.

The amount of salt in this thread for Bungie announcing they are going to work on the raid is amazing. People have been complaining about this for weeks, and now that they say they're going to do something every one is complaining.

I can't even.

Zakalwe

Banned
Kind of hoping we one shot it this evening before the fix. Put so much time into this it would kind of feel a bit anti climactic if they quashed the bugs and made it too easy for us.

On the 25 strike part of the Bad Juju bounty and I can tell I'm going to be holding on to that one for a looooong time. I do not like running strikes over and over.

I have that as well, when you said you were running strikes yesterday I almost wanted to join up but I changed my mind and farmed mats and bounties.

I can probably run some this weekend if your on and still need to do them.

Milennia

What? Jesus.

The amount of salt in this thread for Bungie announcing they are going to work on the raid is amazing. People have been complaining about this for weeks, and now that they say they're going to do something every one is complaining.

I can't even.

your funny, assuming this is a joke post

complaining for weeks-saying they are going to fix for weeks LOL

shit has been broken for a good long while and it literally nearly stopped us from completing something we put over 40 hours into, but we did it anyway through their bugs and awful patch turnaround time.

i did what i had to do, its over for me and I'm cynical as all hell about it

LiK

What? Jesus.

I can't even.

there is no salt. just happy they'll make the Raid much harder.

I have that as well, when you said you were running strikes yesterday I almost wanted to join up but I changed my mind and farmed mats and bounties.

I can probably run some this weekend if your on and still need to do them.

Oh I definitely will. Will probably be free a decent amount of time Sunday.

Bizazedo

they finally gonna try to fix it? guess I'm more proud of my Flawless Raid trophy earned date.

Depends, did you push the Templar off the edge?

If so...ehhh ;).

(Just kidding, kinda. The bugs at the end definitely make up for cheeseable Templar).

LiK

Depends, did you push the Templar off the edge?

If so...ehhh ;).

(Just kidding, kinda. The bugs at the end definitely make up for cheeseable Templar).

Replaying the Templar fight so many times made the cheese quite a relief. I never cheesed him, my group did. I just waited lol

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Don't you guys think that this game could run at 60 fps on the PS4 ?
Don't get me wrong...it's not a ugly game...but the graphics are rather simple...there's practically no physics, no particles.....
We have other games with really better graphics running better.
Was this a technical decision ? Parity with X1 maybe ?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does Raid clinic necessarily even mean anything having to do with a patch...? Feel like I missed something, sounds good though
Gaf, your impressions...

Found verdict vs. The Comedian vs. Invective

Go
All are good (if your Comedian has full auto it can hang with the other two)

Found Verdict is fantastic, maybe too exceptional in all categories for a legendary (especially range), and allows you the access to another Exotic slot. Invective is right for you if you want to fully commit to shotgunnery to the point that you wouldn't miss another exotic, and has an absolutely nasty RoF (higher than Found Verdict's) in full auto. Comedian is merely a basic great shotgun, though if it rolled with full auto it can hang with the others.

LiK

Don't you guys think that this game could run at 60 fps on the PS4 ?
Don't get me wrong...it's not a ugly game...but the graphics are rather simple...there's practically no physics, no particles.....
We have other games with really better graphics running better.
Was this a technical decision ? Parity with X1 maybe ?

Parity with last gen. The last gen versions are basically identical except for some minor effects and texture resolutions.

Bizazedo

the boss is a complete joke anyway, i went with a group for flawless that did it normally.

Replaying the Templar fight so many times made the cheese quite a relief. I never cheesed him, my group did. I just waited lol

Yeah, I know, I've done it legit several times on normal as well. It's cake. S'why I made sure to say I was kidding, it's not the road block the bugs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom