• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrrammis

Is there any point to worrying about gold chests when you are leveling up your alt? I've just been skipping them since I don't recall that there's anything decent in them anyways.

The ones on earth are generally worth it, most of them are on the routes for the story missions (one at the boss of the strike), and they all have green gear, then the 5th one has an upgraded sparrow. The only other one worth mentioning is the 4th chest on mars (meaning the 4th one you pick up, not specific to a location) which has a strange coin.

LiK

Yeah, I know, I've done it legit several times on normal as well. It's cake. S'why I made sure to say I was kidding, it's not the road block the bugs are.

Yea, Templar fight was always pretty easy. But I hope they fix the cheese for that if they're really bothering trying to fix the Raid as a whole. Zoba would be pleased.

What? Jesus.

The amount of salt in this thread for Bungie announcing they are going to work on the raid is amazing. People have been complaining about this for weeks, and now that they say they're going to do something every one is complaining.

I can't even.
I wouldn't care if bungie actually fix the bugs and glitches. They give us a bug filled trophy, of corse I am down for cheesing it

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Parity with last gen. The last gen versions are basically identical except for some minor effects and texture resolutions.

That's even worse.....and I'm not even asking for more effects or texture resolution...just frames...would be awesome at 60 frames...

Meant no offense....but you know it's true.

EL CUCO

Don't you guys think that this game could run at 60 fps on the PS4 ?
Don't get me wrong...it's not a ugly game...but the graphics are rather simple...there's practically no physics, no particles.....
We have other games with really better graphics running better.
Was this a technical decision ? Parity with X1 maybe ?

Meant no offense....but you know it's true.

Just stop it. Now.
T7OvuDk.jpg

hydruxo

Gaf, your impressions...

Found verdict vs. The Comedian vs. Invective

Go

Found Verdict > Invective > Comedian

FV has better reload and doesn't take up an exotic slot.
Invective is great too but I can't give up my exotic slot for it instead of Hawkmoon/Truth/SUROS

Seep

Any more raiders for 8:30 UK about 1 hour 15 from now we need 4 27+ decent weapons and some knowledge would be a bonus.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Nothing yet, they just said it was "raid clinic day". Assuming a patch will go live sometime today.

I don't even run the raid any more outside of my normal run with my regular raid group (my warlock may never hit 30!). I don't even bother with my titan/hunter because there's not much point for me. So, I'm all for making it super hard and challenging, as I'd have a reason to run it again.

Milennia

I don't even run the raid any more outside of my normal run with my regular raid group (my warlock may never hit 30!). I don't even bother with my titan/hunter because there's not much point for me. So, I'm all for making it super hard and challenging, as I'd have a reason to run it again.

Just do what we did and run flawless because we were bored and hard mode isn't hard

ERMint13

If I take engrams that drop for my Titan(level 30) and move them to my Warlock(level 25) will they decrypt as Warlock gear? I just need legendary boots for my Warlock.

What can Bungie do to make the Pulse Rifle effective? Everything else is fine but Pulse Rifles just aren't viable end-game. Have never seen anyone use one for a raid. Hell the raid pulse rifle is not even that effective during Arc burn strikes :/.

Only ever seen someone use the Strangers Rifle in Crucible and only low level players at that.

I disagree. Pulse Rifles are like any other class of gun -- some of them are garbage and others are not. You need to find the right PR. Red Death is a crazy good gun that just gets ignored because it's a pulse rifle. It's accurate, staggers enemies and on top of all of that, it heals you with every kill. I have it near maxed and it's awesome. I haven't come across someone else using it in weeks which is disappointing -- people are missing out. In PvP it actually does pretty well on the bigger maps, but in the end Auto Rifles gonna Auto Rifle.

Stranger's Rifle is bad in PvE end game because it's a rare. In PvP it's on par with Red Death.

If I take engrams that drop for my Titan(level 30) and move them to my Warlock(level 25) will they decrypt as Warlock gear? I just need legendary boots for my Warlock.

IIRC, the RNG role is pre determined as soon as you get the engram. You are simply Decrypting it for god knows what reason.

I could be completely wrong.

Did anyone post about this? There was a post on Reddit recently talking about how Destiny was helping with their husband's physical therapy after some brain surgeries. Apparently Bungie dropped this in his Postmaster inbox today:

Fate of All Fools

Pretty cool of them. Poster plans on posting some videos of it in action later.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
O_O That's the only one of those in the game then, as far as I know. The bounty for it hasn't popped for anyone.

Cømet

Banned
Anyone have a HM Atheon checkpoint they need help with? Or failing that, looking for a team to do HM with. Doubt anyone would want to pick up at my Gorgon checkpoint and miss all that hot templar ass.

I will be on randomly thoughtout the weekend :p if you see me on and I am not doing a raid or something send me an invite.

Welcome to the glorious dirty loot stealing hunter class! Btw working on lvling up a warlock so we can do some missions together.

Kewl!

Kind of hoping we one shot it this evening before the fix. Put so much time into this it would kind of feel a bit anti climactic if they quashed the bugs and made it too easy for us.

You mistake their intentions methinks. Hope you're ready to learn how to deal with a whole new bunch of bugs!

Yes, let's. This thread has been a pretty safe bastion from the console wars. Let's keep it that way.

That's because Bungie is fucking us all equally! :D

:(

Not guaranteed. Got a purple boot engram for my Titan and all I needed for my Hunter was purple boots, so I gave it to her and it decrypted into Warlock boots. I only just got her up to 28 last night instead of last weekend because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom