• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Bears

Neo Member
Nah, Thunderlord, Jolder's Hammer, Corrective Measure and Swarm are great machine guns. Rocket launchers are better for pve definitely, but machine guns are great for PvP and do have a place in some pve scenarios. Especially those ones. Shotguns are only good for PvP, but I've grown to like them a lot.

My biggest issue with Swarm is you can carry 72 rounds. The gun holds 35, leaving you a reload for 2? Also, when selecting the carry more rounds perk, it increases it by a whopping 6 bullets. WTF.....

fuck this. was just in a strike in which my teammates were doing nothing at all. One asshole was just using his sparrow and trying to kill me, disrupt my aim etc.

This is even worse than having AFKers. Probably the last time I ever do strikes with randoms...ugh.

fuck this. was just in a strike in which my teammates were doing nothing at all. One asshole was just using his sparrow and trying to kill me, disrupt my aim etc.

This is even worse than having AFKers. Probably the last time I ever do strikes with randoms...ugh.

lol. it is one thing to do nothing but to actively take time to troll someone in game is too much. what type of mindset is that? sorry but kind of funny. you should have just meleed him non stop. these people need something better to do with their lives

Day 60: Still no Last Word. The hunt continues.
I wouldn't worry about it. It's not even that good. I got the Prefect Balance perk for it today and it's still average at best. Thorn is better for PvP and it doesn't justify its exotic slot for PvE imo.
Edit: It does look cool though.

phen0m24

Do you guys share your main's weapons with your alt through the vault, or do you keep duplicates? Having to frequently switch characters and load the tower to access the vault is inconvenient, and at least currently there's still the danger of losing the vault's content.

On the other hand, getting duplicates of the weapons and max them out might take weeks. I guess the best course of action would be to simply use other weapons with the alts, avoid using the vault, and wait for the bug to be fixed and also an update for the companion app to manage the vault/inventory to be released. At least that's what I'm going to do.

All depends on how badly my son wants it. He took my second Found Verdict, took my Purifier just took Truth and whatever I have a dup of element wise. Already have P+T so he took Epitaph. Hey child labor for leveling. It works. Lol

Agent

Anyone doing or want to do Atheon on hard mode on PS4? I have the checkpoint (Level 30 Warlock). Hoping I finally may get a raid helmet, but probably not since I'm already 0/5 lol.

PSN: phantom8324

Zakalwe

Banned
Anyone doing or want to do Atheon on hard mode on PS4? I have the checkpoint (Level 30 Warlock). Hoping I finally may get a raid helmet, but probably not since I'm already 0/5 lol.

Need Atheon too.

Level 30 Titan. Taking a break for 15 minutes or so.

Psn: astropoff

I have my level 29 alt warlock if you get desperate. I can hold the relic if you need.

Wow thread is really slowing down. Only 2 pages since I got off last night

I still vote for OT 10: Lactose Intolerance!

No Cheesing yo

You can actually keep up with this thread now aha. Even in game, I see less and less people in the public areas and the Tower.

Game has only got its hooks on a few of us, most have moved on a long time ago. The cool kids are all on COD for PvP, I find the older folks, those are still around for what the Destiny experience is, a game in which you can shut your brain off, connect with your friends, and have satisfying gun mechanics.

I still log on every day, something that other games can't really do for me. In that sense, Destiny succeeded for me. Now could it be better? Hell yeah it could. And it will be, it just needs time. Until then I will be farming mats, and hitting up atheon until I can get my Isabeau up from lvl 29 to 30.

Deku Tree

You can actually keep up with this thread now aha. Even in game, I see less and less people in the public areas and the Tower. Game has only got it's hooks on a few of us, most have moved on a long time ago. The cool kids are all on COD for PvP, I find the older folks, those are still around for what the Destiny experience is, a game in which you can shut your brain off, connect with your friends, and have satisfying gun mechanics. I still log on every day, something that other games can't really do for me. In that sense, Destiny succeeded for me. Now could it be better? Hell yeah it could. And it will be, it just needs time. Until then I will be farming mats, and hitting up atheon until I can get my Isabeau up from lvl 29 to 30.

I don't think destiny servers work like that... Seeing fewer people in public areas just means your luck worked out that way. Even if fewer people are playing which might be expected that shouldn't really effect how many people you see in the open areas.

bTW. Playing daily 28 now.
Just join if you want it too.
Ps4 dekubleep

Biff

Hey guys I managed to get my titan alt to 27 and was wondering if anyone is still considering doing the Normal raid today?

I have max raid weapons for him - AE, PR, HV

I will be free in about 1 hour if anyone still up for it

You on ps4? I've never done the raid before on my level 26 warlock. Maybe we can find a Sherpa? :)

Dunlop

Trying to figure the most efficient use of shards

My warlock is at 28,1 exotic and the rest legendary

My titan is 26,1 exotic and 1 legendary as I grind vanguard rep to buy the other 2 pieces

I'm assuming to hit 29 without raid gear it's to upgrade all armour pieces?

I'm thinking it is better to get my titan to 28 with shards and raid with both of them and how for gear?

Jito

Banned
What's with the cave in the Citadel area on Venus that has an invisible wall part way into it? So many odd bugs or design choices in this game.

Trying to figure the most efficient use of shards

My warlock is at 28,1 exotic and the rest legendary

My titan is 26,1 exotic and 1 legendary as I grind vanguard rep to buy the other 2 pieces

I'm assuming to hit 29 without raid gear it's to upgrade all armour pieces?

I'm thinking it is better to get my titan to 28 with shards and raid with both of them and how for gear?

Yeah work on your Titan.

Max out your exotic and raid pieces first as you will hold onto them. Don't put shards into non-raid or exotic gear unless that one upgrade will get you to 29, then do that.

Level 30 Warlock never actually done the HM GK or Atheon fight ( I know I know but it was just once I swear...no wait it was twice), but willing to jump in if any group needs an extra body. Have maxed Shadow Price, IB, Praedyths Revenge, and Gjallarhorn.

Edit: I'll be online until NFL kickoff working on leveling my Epilogue.

All this talk of people hitting 30 with their alts and whatnot, sheesh.

I finally hit 28 on my main sunlock this morning, and am ready to try the raid for the first time sooner or later.

I still have 3 characters stuck at level 29 that just need boots.

The past 9 or so raids have given me nothing.

I've also cheesed hard oracles/templar/atheon about 9 times. No Mythoclast. No Fatebringer.

If one song could sum up my relationship with RNGesus...

196215-gotye.jpg

arimanius

All this talk of people hitting 30 with their alts and whatnot, sheesh.

I finally hit 28 on my main sunlock this morning, and am ready to try the raid for the first time sooner or later.

Lol I'm right there with you. My 28 Titan is as upgraded as he's going to get without raid gear. Although I am having a blast with my 25 hunter now.

You're welcome to join if you would like. You would be 4/6.

Anyone else for Atheon on hard mode?

Sent FR. My PSN is being shitty as usual with FR and messages

If anyone else is raidning and needs help hit me up

Nick_or_Dawood

PS4

Warlock Voidwalker. Maxe Truth and close Epilogue. Also other weapons

Do you guys share your main's weapons with your alt through the vault, or do you keep duplicates? Having to frequently switch characters and load the tower to access the vault is inconvenient, and at least currently there's still the danger of losing the vault's content.

On the other hand, getting duplicates of the weapons and max them out might take weeks. I guess the best course of action would be to simply use other weapons with the alts, avoid using the vault, and wait for the bug to be fixed and also an update for the companion app to manage the vault/inventory to be released. At least that's what I'm going to do.
I have 3 fully leveled Vision of Confluence (VoC) on each character and 2.95 fully leveled Ice Breakers on each character. I just bought a thorn, and will switch that between characters. I have a Hezen Vengence I keep on my main. Each character has a Preydeth's Revenge, but I'm leveling that on the side, and don't know which are maxed or not, but they're almost full level as well.

I bought a SUROS from the 2nd Xur sale, which I'm leveling on the side for pvp. I have a fully maxed AE that I keep in storage and bring out for 20 fusion rifle kills then put back in storage.

I have 2 Pocket infinity, and 9 of 10 fusion rifles decomposed on my third. I have 1 Thorn, and two 0/500 void damage in PVP bounties.

Agent

Sent FR. My PSN is being shitty as usual with FR and messages

If anyone else is raidning and needs help hit me up

Nick_or_Dawood

PS4

Warlock Voidwalker. Maxe Truth and close Epilogue. Also other weapons

Sorry we just wrapped up.

Thanks to everyone who joined. We made Gatekeepers and Atheon look easy mode. Too bad I got my 3rd ship and 3 shards. 0/6 on raid helmet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom