• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT9| Suros Business

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hop on at midnight, but I may not give it too many chances since that's about my bedtime.

Yeah it's cool. Honestly 1-2 attempts should get it done, the group right now is really strong. Waiting to hear back from a couple people to confirm but I think we will have enough to go and should have some alternates if you need to drop. I'm hell bent on this shit though, I really think we can knock it out.

SO frustrating when you try to explain to your party the Atheon mechanics for like an hour and 2 people never get it right. (not anyone from GAF)

This is such a straightforward fight, I find the Gatekeeper and even the Templar part more challenging.

Had a glitch where oracles killed us during aetheon even though they were all dead. 100% sure of that one.

Had a glitch where someone died during Aetheon and had no ghost to rez. He was trapped in limbo somewhere.

Several times had the flash of white cover my screen as if I was going to be teleported, but ended up staying in the present.

So monkeys are behind the new glitches now..welp guess I will find out soon :p

That Strike says it's level 26. It isn't. It's a lot harder than it lets on.

Oh I know. I absolutely despise that Epic skull but I seem to be managing ok. Making my way to Phogoth proper as we speak.
I've played this game for over 200 hours now, but what the heck are Jackolytes? Haha.

A consumable that allows the player to wear a Hive-themed Jack-o-lantern that was added today. Sadly, it doesn't seem to work all the time. Bungie has even figured out RNG for hats it seems..

What are the strategies for the oracles/protect conflux on hard mode raid? Some of my group members have a hard time protecting the left conflux during the 2nd and 3rd waves..

blackjaw

Ugh, was on the last "play 5 crucible" matches for the bounty, waiting for rewards and monkey'd out....didn't get a reward and the match didn't count.

Worst nightfalls and raid this week ever. Nothing worth two shits. Raid was all ass energies and shards.

:/

Yeah same. Only ran raid on my alt, but it was all shards, energy and weapons I already had. Awful. Nightfall gave me icebreaker for my alt, so not bad. Weekly was all crap.

Got knucklehead radar and hard light from my nightfall runs. Best drops I've gotten from nightfall so far. I already have a suros, but hard light seems pretty fun. Hip firing into mobs is a blast. Haven't heard much about it, but I doubt I get around to upgrading it soon.

Has Bungie said anything about the amount of kill trading in crucible. It seems ridiculous, especially when it comes to melee. Is that something they could patch?

Mattiator

Got knucklehead radar and hard light from my nightfall runs. Best drops I've gotten from nightfall so far. I already have a suros, but hard light seems pretty fun. Hip firing into mobs is a blast. Haven't heard much about it, but I doubt I get around to upgrading it soon.

I got.knucklehead radar also what is so great I have heard a few people say they want it. Is it good for pvp because of the radar perk?

HighOnPCP

Playing Tiger Vanguard playlist...WHETHER WE WANTED IT OR NOT....

Fqq7F.gif

Get thrown in right at the Boss Fight with him only having a sliver of health left.

BondFancy

Didn't have any monkey errors at all this evening, very surprised! However, I got my ass handed to me game after game by a guy using the handcannon Lord High Fixer. He is living proof that the suros regime is not OP, if i hit him first and hit all headshots with it, at best we'd end up killing each other. He did this 5 games in a row, I'd come in second with half as many points as him.

excowboy

Did my first bit of raiding tonight - it was pretty painful (monkeys... monkeys everywhere...) but very tantalising (its different, has depth, requires teamwork, and I got boots and ass mats!)

Just joined a random team in the tower and they were really cool and up for walking me through it, however due to all the disconnects we were chopping and changing members and things took way longer than they should. Only got as far as the gatekeeper but I can't wait to go back.

I got a question for whomever did the raid after the patch, what are the major differences besides the atheon changes mention in the changelog. There seems to be new glitches in addition to the old glitches as well :(

Dunno if it was intentional on Bungie's part or not, but the fucking snipers spawn ceaselessly during the oracle phase in the templar room. Like seriously, I didn't even have time to shoot more than a handful of oracles the entire time because every time I killed the three right-side snipers, at least two of them would respawn within 2-3 seconds.

Absofuckinglutely ridiculous. And this was on normal.

It didn't help that the group of randoms I was running with were pretty trash at the game. I think I was the only one shooting those hobgoblins period, lol. The rest of them kept dying to them. Dunno how we made it through that phase without wiping.

Ridli

I have a void version of everything else. I know no one sells one, that's why I was hoping someone got one from leveling up one of the factions and could give some info.

I got a void Epitath from a Vanguard care package after hitting a new rep level. So void snipers are possible, and very useful for minotaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom