• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

y5nN3qA.gif

Godz looking so suave on the panel and more interestingly has actually many good observations and comments I noticed. There was a point we're I could hardly stand him but he seems to have improved quite a lot lately.

e: don't know why LD and merlini are that worried for EGs lategame. The damage output will remain insane for EG and the split push alone from prophet, birds and drow aura is fearsome.

watching vp vs liquid vod
lmao they got wiped 3 times and none of them was an actual teamfight, they were always separated and got picked off from all over the map

jerax probably one of the best mechanical players in the world

Chris R

It's almost March! Visiting Starbucks to download the replays of the previous nights game because I'm out of internet at home suuuuuucks.

Secret v EG coming up?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the thing i like second best about that gif is that it highlights how horribly deformed her entire body would have to be to actually do that action

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's like the tits and ass Black Widow pose, along with a lot of curvature.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
it's a fking videogame boys, a fantasy, why we debating or justifying something as 'realistic' or not rofl

let's talk about viper's backward wings and his proportions and i mean the dota hero not the fgc shit, fighting games are trash anyway

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Someone should mod in the DOTA 2 models for SF5.

Pudge Birdy anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom