• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magneton

MAGNETON

Terrible taste

tumblr_nfxl4wBqHb1scncwdo1_500.gif

+ Creepy, clearly not animal design.

+ Unsettling cry.

+ Fuck off huge special stat (that actually matched its type, looking at you arcanine/gyarados/flareon), in the gen where that stat pulled double duty as special defense.

+ So cool he got an extra type in gen 2.

+ Traps and torches steel types so your dragons can crush everything unchecked.

- Magnezone a shit

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
yeah but the non-1000-year-old-dragon kind

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Latias_(M05)
Latias is one of the few Pokémon seen in the anime to have been shown to have a crush on a person, who, in Latias's case, is Ash. After saving Latias from Annie and Oakley, Latias was shown to have a complete trust on Ash, wanting to play with him all the time they spent together at the Secret Garden, and also being the one she sought for help when Latios was kidnapped.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's a good thing Pokemon exists in an utopian fable world.

Can you imagine how Dittos might be exploited in ours?

Madouu

Half is me trash talking but... I'm actually kinda serious. That pl got 2k less fsrm than pl, meaning pl will be shat on and ember will eventually style on everyone else too. Insane map control with BM and Furion, too.

The game is closer than you think, if lion doesn't get double man stun + hex, EG lose that fight pretty hard, but great play from EG! They deserve being in the driving seat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom