• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

That silver edge reddit thread was interesting. Didnt know the right click out of invis applied 40% outgoing dmg reduction including spell damage.

The bigger problem is that even if he gets good chronos, the only hero that can do good damage to the heroes inside is invoker. Last game, EG also had drow and visage to unload their dps into it.

Can be a decent setup for follow-up static storm and field. But yeh, not particularly much synergy here. Navi kinda always picks void, though.

e: Well, he's also a pretty damn good Bristle counter.

shira

ucoqWdZ.gif

Well, Navi isn't actually achieving much in the last 5 minutes.

What the hell, Invoker even toppin the OD in networth now after that start. What the fuck happened.

Navi is un-back!

kionedrik

All things considered, Na'Vi did a lot better than anyone would've expected. The game is not over but I doubt EG will throw this.
Let's see if they can keep this up for the next Major.

Smh @ Dota 2 tournaments. It's at a point where I no longer even care if there's valid justification for the issues, I just can't believe that I haven't seen a d2 tournament run on fricking schedule in years. (might be exaggerated, maybe there were 1 or 2. Frankfurt Major was supposedly good in that regard).

Now that was a nifty Chrono. Navi' still going to get crushed but t'was nice.

BigAT

What has Synderen been up to lately? I feel like I haven't heard him cast in forever, which is a shame considering how great he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom