• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lumi is back for TI5 commentary....

I won't be able to believe it, he's truly one of the worst commentators out there and inexplicably gets to commentate the most important games there are. He must have a relative higher up or something because I can't understand anyone being a fan of his commentary.

I'm glad Tobi is gone, hope Lumi also disappears as a commentator(haven't heard him commentate in a while and I hope it stays that way).

Sanjay

268x268.resizedimage

http://fat.gfycat.com/DimwittedEarlyCarpenterant.webm
Remember that stupid Axe set? It's a Navi Axe set now

I want that helm.

DrPizza

Banned
Really hope this TI only has top tier casters

ODpixel/Bruno/Purge/Blitz etc

No fucking Lumi please BTS

I'm really glad that Purge seems to be casting more. The newbie cast was great, and I assume they'll do it again this year. Blitz's casting is good too. I hope he can escape the joindota taint.

If Lumi is back for TI5 commentary....

I won't be able to believe it, he's truly one of the worst commentators out there and inexplicably gets to commentate the most important games there are. He must have a relative higher up or something because I can't understand anyone being a fan of his commentary.

I'm glad Tobi is gone, hope Lumi also disappears as a commentator(haven't heard him commentate in a while and I hope it stays that way).

there's plenty of worse casters than lumi
And tobi isn't gone lmao

BTS are the one fucking awful if any

Hey guys, any of you feel like ripping my resume apart? I edited my contact info/name out of this one:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3496710/DrkirbyResume.pdf

PM sent.

Been having fun with the ihl games recently. I have a pretty limited hero pool, so I normally feel kinda bad for the captain drafting for me, but at the start of every round I do mention the heroes I'm most comfortable with, and when I get one of those I normally do pretty good.
0KnIc15.gif

DrPizza

Banned
I don't understand the way Legion is played by the pro teams. Once she gets a few wins under her belt, she's self-sufficient in duels, but they never seem to put enough effort into getting those early wins.

Holy shit, first time i see Rapier sf.

e:
Gotta say, I'm always annoyed when I see wisps relocate someone like an arm's length back when that doesn't do jack shit. Especially not when you're relocating back a sniper >.<

Wonder how Lion's going to get nerfed. I'd like higher cd on finger level 3 and have that value point on hex be less good.

Edit: using song for an ES kill....

he's fine, does jackshit against bkb

edit : jacky lmao managing to lose a fight 5v3 haha

aaaand then empire throw super mega hard, gege wepe

Not even Linkens sphere really helps when he can easily pop it. He's not op but he's overpicked along with VS, he just needs to be more situational.

Right now it's "who do we pick for support? Why not Lion/VS?"

Acinixys

Not even Linkens sphere really helps when he can easily pop it. He's not op but he's overpicked along with VS, he just needs to be more situational.

Right now it's "who do we pick for support? Why not Lion/VS?"

http://tiers.dotateam.me/view?tier=6-83-patch

5 heros in the top 8 need nerfs

Io
Bat
Brew are all fine and should be left alone

ASUS.Polar are legit as hell. Showing EG whos boss

Slardar getting play makes me so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom