• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoenix Aghs is shit. The worst thing is that it requires a target all of the sudden and the first few times I got the item I messed up using my ultis because of that.

But yeh, I'd almost always build something else, like Hex.

shira

cBj1LTf.png
facepalm.gif
cBj1LTf.png
facepalm.gif
cBj1LTf.png
facepalm.gif

Wok

Do you dagger or jump first?

My PA is Medallion + Desolator, so I get my kills in two/three hits. Shift-queue allows to get kills instantly instead of relying on some wonky clicks. Plus more importantly, when people notice the medallion, it is already too late and they are dead.

I use Medallion (0), then shift dagger (1) and blink (2) and attack in case there are several targets (3).

If the prey moves a lot, I switch the order of Medallion and dagger.

Holden

Phoenix Aghs is shit. The worst thing is that it requires a target all of the sudden and the first few times I got the item I messed up using my ultis because of that.

But yeh, I'd almost always build something else, like Hex.

lol its legit, saving them team is fun as hell

Madouu

It's legit as long as you have something to go with it, NiP likes to run earthshaker with it, and they've had a lot of clutch saves thanks to it.

That game was silly but entertaining, always cloud9.

Indignate

What's the difference between hold and stop then?

I thought hold would keep you in place if you kept it held down or something, but that isn't the case.

What's the difference between hold and stop then?

I thought hold would keep you in place if you kept it held down or something, but that isn't the case.

Hold means you'll stay at your position while stop just stops you momentarily, meaning that if you have e.g. autoattack on and creeps nearby (but out of range) you'll move towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom