• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Could this be more of an overreaction? Was there an actual "incident" I missed or are you actually upset that people didn't like a specific musical artist?

Why would I be upset if people didn't like her music? She basically got Diretide'd by the community. Her facebook and her videos all got spammed with that "SILENCER ULT PLEASE" stuff, and probably worse.

There's this too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgtoramoZTo

TommyT

Disagree. You get fast treads orchid to snowball early, and then you can farm more items to wreck shit. See aghs, hex, skadi, linkens, bkb, refresher, etc.

Her ult buff made her really strong at any point of the game, when she was only an early/mid game hero before.
She's even a decent comeback hero.

Don't see Dagon in here. You're not a true Queen of the Pain without it!

Acinixys

lol this is Twitchs April Fools

Kappa emote shows as

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Don't worry guys, this is just game 1 of up to 5 lol. Going to be a great series.

Wait, these last two sets are Bo5s? My god. C9 is doomed, they can't play that many games and not throw.

Why is this bo5? Is this winners finals or grand finals?

Its just the winner finals. The winner qualifies, the lose has to do another Bo5 vs C9.

Also, I think I had an April fools day prank pulled on me. I was supposed to have a phone interview today, I was never called, and the company's recruiter won't anwser my calls or respond to my email. Ha ha, I have been fooled?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I hate playing Queen of Pain. She can carry the team like, 90% of the way there but just can't manage to finish it off, so if your carry isn't too cracking you fuckin lost.
But then you build AC so you can.

Told Weaver to go damage after I saw him finish a perseverance since we were needing damage and he wasn't farming well early and Linkins is trash vs their lineup. Team kept Sniper pinned down, great warding from supports allowed me and Clock to completely shut down Sniper every time he showed on map.

We could take rax thanks to Deso + AC from a pickoff or two with Clock Centaur to initiate. Felt good. First pick Sniper against that RD pool is hilarious.

DrPizza

Banned
What I find worse is they are targeting college students. Disgusting.

Eh, maybe not *quite* as bad as the straight up gambling sites, but still the same basic problem: most people necessarily lose money, with no safeguards to ensure that they can actually afford to do so.

What I find more aggravating, though, is that, just as with Dota 2 Lounge betting, this simply provokes more of the fucking DDoS attacks that are already wretched. Casters and tournaments should be doing their best to distance themselves from these businesses, not accepting sponsorship money from them.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Lol, the casters didn't even notice S4 took out the courier with that ult. Such bad luck for Asus.

And was it me or was treant's wind up so long he didn't break invis from Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom