• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails?id=417780402
268x268.resizedimage

upboat

Quesa

Why do casters always treat Techies like a joke pick, he is a strong hero.

They will always have that stigma. Just like Dan in street fighter (even though he was p good in SFIV for a hot second)

I fight every day against this stigma

Also I'm gonna need the vod of this techies game when I get home

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Cross-posting for visibility:
Reminder to all captains, the IHL draft will be held on April 3rd @ 6:30 PM PST on mumble. Here's the mumble info: IP = voice.central.eoreality.net and port = 3004. Please show up on time (a little early if you can so we can go over all the rules and procedures and get going).

TUSR

Banned
Well I figured out how to add peoples most played heroes, I don't know if it has really any benefit.

For those who want it:

Code:
=QUERY(ImportHtml("http://www.dotabuff.com/players/8303723", "table", 1),"SELECT Col2 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0")

Returns most played hero and date of last play.

Well I figured out how to add peoples most played heroes, I don't know if it has really any benefit.

For those who want it:

Code:
=QUERY(ImportHtml("http://www.dotabuff.com/players/8303723", "table", 1),"SELECT Col2 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0")

Returns most played hero and date of last play.

maybe better to have top 3 heroes?

Acinixys

Is Midas going to get nerfed again?

Im seeing 3+ every game

People are even going Treads - Blink - Midas to farm faster on supports/initiators

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Is Midas going to get nerfed again?

Im seeing 3+ every game

People are even going Treads - Blink - Midas to farm faster on supports/initiators

I doubt it, I don't think it's an issue with midas, it's more that people assume the game is going to go late so why not get a midas. Not to mention if you're playing a support and the early game is relatively passive, there's no reason not to go midas to catch up on xp/farm. More of a feature (issue?) of the current metagame than a problem with the item.

manfestival

I swear this "HD" version of void is the laziest trash. Hero was voted for a remodel and it took 6 months to give void abs, tiger stripes, and new icons. Stuff like this makes me wonder how people can hate on riots artists when valve is clearly devoid(ayooo) of creativity

Acinixys

I swear this "HD" version of void is the laziest trash. Hero was voted for a remodel and it took 6 months to give void abs, tiger stripes, and new icons. Stuff like this makes me wonder how people can hate on riots artists when valve is clearly devoid(ayooo) of creativity

No man

They even said the community are fucktards for voting for Void

There was nothing wrong with his old model, so why change it?

Plus we getting Void Trex courier so who cares

Quesa

I swear this "HD" version of void is the laziest trash. Hero was voted for a remodel and it took 6 months to give void abs, tiger stripes, and new icons. Stuff like this makes me wonder how people can hate on riots artists when valve is clearly run by a single man who works dayshifts at the hospital

ftfy

love ya valve :p

Pratfall

yeah they should have given him like a sick elvis haircut/outfit and have him play the guitar whenever he chronos

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
No man

I love the Void Rex courier and I hope it does get in but it's absolutely ridiculous, and if Valve accepts it nobody should ever really be allowed to use a "lore-breaking" argument ever again when it comes to cosmetics.

Those tits ain't big enough maing

I'm against the void courier just because it's fucking lazy from the dude who did it.
"hey everybody found this blog post funny, let me just recreate what they made themselves for some ez bux"

Yeah fuck you

DrPizza

Banned

There was no meaningful demand for a reworked Faceless Void. That he won the vote was simply a consequence of Valve's ill-considered run-off vote system. There were no particular complaints about how the old model looked, and so nothing in particular to fix.

manfestival

No man

Why even include it if that is how they really felt? It's not the communities fault that it was an option to begin with. Clearly he was thrown in for the sake of adding more people with clearly stupid expectations. There is nothing wrong with the old model but it was chosen for a remodel. I am just super salty right now. Don't mind my words as they clearly would have no effect on valve as they actually decided to release beachbody faceless void as their remodel.

Also, people need to stop assuming that a remodel is just for the purpose of fixing.

ftfy

love ya valve :p
pls no

yeah they should have given him like a sick elvis haircut/outfit and have him play the guitar whenever he chronos

That would actually have made more sense than what they actually released

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I honestly can't muster up the enthusiasm to watch pro Dota anymore now that Zyori is the guy that does like 90% of all casts. It's infuriating every time I hear his voice.

Chris R

Last mention of the ti ticket I'm selling. Check earlier posts for details if interested. Drawing night not be At 7 exactly since I'm taking a nap as soon as this have is over to try to get over whatever sickness I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom