• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: The Veilguard | Blighted Dragon Gameplay Trailer

TheChumpNation

Neo Member
Aside from everything else, the game just looks so juvenile. That dragon legitimately looks like something from a Pixar or Disney cartoon made for 6 year olds.

Hrk69

Gold Member
it's all so tiresome.

Even a heavily edited photograph can't hide the facade

So I wanted to check out his Twitter and of course its blocked :(

KRRaQoz.png

Last edited:
just to be clear, I don't want to hate on the dude that is wanting to become a woman (which I believe is impossible) because of their gender dysphoria, I'm just tired of the identity politics being shoved down our throats in vidya and other forms of entertainment/work/life/governance by people that are part of the alphabet distinction that feel underrepresented. Underrepresentation isn't a bad thing, it's a natural part of keeping things in order. Niche views should remain that way.

dottme

I don't think it is that bad. A AA game or something like this. Once it drops in the $20~$30, I might get interested.
But no way I'm paying $60 for this.

Fbh

The combat doesn't look bad. It looks better than Inquisition in that regard IMO. I'd have preferred something more classic like Origins but if they are going action based I prefer them fully embracing it instead of trying to make some half step like Inquisition.

But the visuals are bad, the characters, the dragon and the environment look bland. The use of color is unappealing and the menus look like some mobile game. The art style is awkward in that it's not quite realistic but it also isn't stylized in a unique or appealing way, it's like realism awkwardly sprinkled with mobile game ad.

Last edited:
Top Bottom