• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Veilguard is first Bioware game to feature full nudity

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Sausage Kielbasa GIF

Majormaxxx

I predict a special move where the character with a skirt and male front tail will lift their skirt up and do the helicopter. It will repell the enemy projectiles. Or scar them psychologically

SJRB

Gold Member
I predict a special move where the character with a skirt and male front tail will lift their skirt up and do the helicopter. It will repell the enemy projectiles. Or scar them psychologically

One minigame will be entering the gender neutral toilet and figuring out who has a dick and who doesn’t.

You’ll lose karma if you misgender someone.

Reaseru

Something tells they/them are going to introduce full nudity to show females characters with a penis attached to them.

I never seen a western developer focusing so much their game about sexuality in a long time. Practically every news about this game lately is either about relationships or sexuality. And we all know why.

Last edited:

WoJ

All the jokes I was thinking of have already been made.

Beyond that, this is your selling point Bioware? This game is DOA. Which makes me sad. I wonder if we'll even see the next Mass Effect. Not that it would be any good with the state of Bioware these days.

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
Since they're so clearly chasing that BG3 fame, I guess it's safe to assume that animal fucking will be included.
I bet the progressives at BioWare are crestfallen that Larian got all the glory for shattering the bestiality barrier in gaming.

100% BioWare will find some way to upstage them.

Drake

It's simple really. Anything that is deemed pleasant to the straight male gaze is deemed as wrong and evil. It's why those journos came down so hard on Stellar Blade. Straight men have no interested in a naked woman with a penis, so you'll be seeing this played up as a great thing as this game comes closer to release.

stn

Everything I have heard and seen so far makes me worried. If they are relying on nudity to make the game feel mature, instead of proper dialogue and storytelling, then its going to be a crappy experience.

Nihilum

I don't remember the art direction looking like this from previous previews?? I bet this is another case of development hell and they made the majority of it in the last 18 months even though it's been in development for ages.

Matsuchezz

When shit like this is added to a game I guess it allows gamers to play with their pants down or what? This crap adds nothing to the experience.

Fess

I assume there is some progressive designs here if they dare to talk about this, and there won’t be any Stellar Blade-like characters in this game, right?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
If this was Asian game, western journalist would have lost their mind but for western game thats apparently okay.

Meanwhile game like Stellar Blade people got upset because main character is good looking and shows little skin.

Western games, having sex with the bear: very brave

Eastern games, characters looking attractive: crime against humanity.
Asian game with sleazy character
Western dev: OMG, that's so unrealistic and sexist. Women dont look like that. What a bad example for kids.
Reality: Damn! Guys want to look at hot slutty characters! We are all fuglies at the office!

LOU2 mangirl showing tits and getting rammed up the ass from behind
Western dev: Yup. Nothing wrong with that
Reality: I'm finally getting some! Even though it's a video game, I get to project who I am and what I want in a game!

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
So this game has so much going for it and is going to be so great, that there needs to be full articles on whether it will have nudity or not? I'm sure the basement neckbeards are excited as well as the blue hairs for seeing female NPCs waving their schlong around.

Nudity or not, the game is going to be DEI trash.

GrayChild

A desperate attempt at generating some interest in the game? After all, if in dire need, the R34 community will always provide minor sales boost.

Sentenza

Ah yes

Western Nudity : Stunning,brave,open minded,progressive

Eastern Nudity : Sexist scum,weird freak
Look, the rule is really simple: if it's gay and/or unappealing to watch it's fine. Otherwise it's the male gaze of the patriarchy oppressing everyone with the the outdated notion that pussy is great.

Top Bottom