• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age: Veilguard is first Bioware game to feature full nudity

Humdinger

I later ask BioWare if there is bottom nudity as well, I'm told that's something it wants to let fans discover for themselves in the game. Interesting answer, considering we're talking about genitalia here, but I don't push further.

It's probably tied to level progression. Level 20 = modify genitalia. Or maybe it's an out-of-the-way transitioning shop that you have to discover.

lol, nm, they're not talking about modifying, just showing. Still, might be a funny twist on the "haircut" options some RPGs offer. "Modify your genitalia, 200 silver."

game director Corrine Busche smiled, likely knowing full well that nudity in the character creator means nudity elsewhere in the game, like in Veilguard's romances, something I know BioWare fans will be delighted to hear. "This is a mature RPG," she tells me.

Is it, though?

Last edited:
Can't wait for the "lol I'm horny, uwu, but in a safe and western way lmao lol" articles, just like Baldur's Gate 3

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Ivory Samoan

Gold Member
I'm hoping to pimp out my Qunari labia with +2 rings of protection, don't forget my nugskin bikini top: that'll boost mana by 50% at least.

I'd still buy the fade jumper for a dollar, aka would want to see nude. Harding...well, out of pure curiosity, sure. The weird detective and the manly af dragon hunter Femme-Qunari? Yeah nah not keen to see that.

Would like to see Varris weiner I suppose, in a pinch.

lmimmfn

It's just headline news crap for publicity.

It'll just be used to show women with penises and women with vaginas. Gotta grab all those woke brownie points and all that cheap DEI investment funding!!!

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
On one hand they meltdown at every revealing outfit in Stellar Blade, yet on the other hand they celebrate explicitly depiction of genitals, especially if a female figure with a penis.

Fucking self-contradictory psychopaths.

If this was Asian game, western journalist would have lost their mind but for western game thats apparently okay.

Meanwhile game like Stellar Blade people got upset because main character is good looking and shows little skin.

Western games, having sex with the bear: very brave

Eastern games, characters looking attractive: crime against humanity.

Haha, saw this today and it reminded me of your comment, danjin.

eurogamer with:
How the Baldur's Gate 3 bear sex scene came to be, and why it's "a watershed moment in game history"

Also, of course you need to correct people on those pronouns in the comments!

Capture.jpg

Krathoon

Gold Member
Bioware games have always been kind of pervy.

I was annoyed when they took the butt shots out of Mass Effect 2. I used a mod and put them back in.

Ah yes, the nudity and the sex, but only the kinds that aren't attactive to straight men.

NO MALE GAZE.

Flat chests, blue hair, small arses and suspicious bulges for thirsty allies only purlezzzzeee!

On a serious note, I hope there’s no bestiality - that is still a crime here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom