• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hmmmmm I'm really itching to pull because Z-Hards should be doable with a team of Z-Awakened units, but is the extra dragon stone here or there with events worth it...

BrunoM

Humm so question ..

So I'm playing my main on my cell then been refilling on the laptop ..

OK so question is let's say u z awaken an R to SR .. Is the Z awaken a one time deal per card? .. Or can it be done from R to SR to SSR? To eventually UR ?

OK so question is let's say u z awaken an R to SR .. Is the Z awaken a one time deal per card? .. Or can it be done from R to SR to SSR? To eventually UR ?

One time. If anyone could just awaken to UR, then I doubt the SSR rerolling would be such a big deal anymore lol

Syntsui

Humm so question ..

So I'm playing my main on my cell then been refilling on the laptop ..

One time only and they will be useful to feed your future base SSR cards leveling. They are doomed to be useless though, sooner or later you will have a team full of base SSR cards, be it in months or years from now.

Rattles

Woot got a Raditz, happy camper now with a Nappa and vegeta in the deck

Also pulled a R captain ginyu out of a friend pull.

Daily events are awesome. I need to stock up on STR U.rare medals.It's the only one I don't have 4 Kaio medals of. I'm prepping for UR awaking early. Just need Kaioshin medal.

Lord Phol

Is there like a Tier-list floating around somewhere? Could be pretty useful. Just fed my SR Videl my fully leveled up Tien and noticed afterwards that her stats are down right awful. At level 30 she has 2100 HP, 1650 ATK and 1080 Def. Most of my Rs are better than her, even some that are lower leveled. I know Videl isn't considered a top fighter in the anime but being an SR I thought she would have some redeeming qualities at least, nope >>.

HawthorneKitty

Is there like a Tier-list floating around somewhere? Could be pretty useful. Just fed my SR Videl my fully leveled up Tien and noticed afterwards that her stats are down right awful. At level 30 she has 2100 HP, 1650 ATK and 1080 Def. Most of my Rs are better than her, even some that are lower leveled. I know Videl isn't considered a top fighter in the anime but being an SR I thought she would have some redeeming qualities at least, nope >>.
What were her passive/leader?

Rahvar

Obviously not a perfect solution but a small indicator might be the cost of the cards. Both can be SR but one can have a higher cost which makes me assume that it is a better card.

Lord Phol

Obviously not a perfect solution but a small indicator might be the cost of the cards. Both can be SR but one can have a higher cost which makes me assume that it is a better card.

Hmm yeah, that's at least something!

Edit: Just noticed her cost is 8 which is pretty high and she still sucks xD.

Ducarmel

Hmm yeah, that's at least something!

Edit: Just noticed her cost is 8 which is pretty high and she still sucks xD.

Nothing wrong with her stat she is probably a late bloomer but almost all SR base cards once awakened max out around 5000 to 7000

Her max hp and atk stats go past 5000 obviously because of her leader skill her hp is low to compliment it.

http://dbz-dokkan.gamerch.com/【燃えたぎる正義】ビーデル(超力)

Still not a great card compared to other SR's but better then most R's depending on the teams your building.

Lord Phol

Nothing wrong with her stat she is probably a late bloomer but almost all SR base cards once awakened max out around 5000 to 7000

Her max hp and atk stats go past 5000 obviously because of her leader skill her hp is low to compliment it.

http://dbz-dokkan.gamerch.com/【燃えたぎる正義】ビーデル(超力)

Still not a great card compared to other SR's but better then most R's depending on the teams your building.

Ah, so characters have different growth rates? That's good to know! Guess I won't give up on her then, thanks :p.

Kitoro

Does the Japanese version have PvP, Co-Op, or any multi-player modes for us to look forward to, or is this game just a one trick pony as far as just being a single player grind with only more cookie-cutter events and cards added over time?

Uthred

Welp, 400 pulls and a long hard look at my life later and I finally pulled Gohan, of those 400 pulls 51 were "SSJ Pulls" and of those 51, 5 were SSR. The rate is very, very low. Now that the re-rolling haze has cleared somewhat not sure if it was really worth it, the evils of hindsight. The "quick" re-rolling method is certainly the way to go, though I suppose the lack of an SR stings a little. Still, now to get back to actually playing the game.

Hiltz

I didn't bother spending much time to re-roll. Currently, I have SR Krillan, SR Goku, SR Dr. Gero, SR Android #19 (Awakened), SR Android #18 and R Android #17.I tried taking on Cyborg Tao on Z-hard, but got my ass kicked. Currently completed that quest where you have to fight the 4 Ginyu Force members in the same mission. I have 5 dragon stones and 5 dragon balls.

Permanently A

I didn't bother spending much time to re-roll. Currently, I have SR Krillan, SR Goku, SR Dr. Gero, SR Android #19 (Awakened), SR Android #18 and R Android #17.

I tried taking on Cyborg Tao, but got my ass kicked. Currently completed that quest where you have to fight the 4 Ginyu Force members in the same mission. I have 5 dragon stones and 5 dragon balls.

Wait really? Tao should be easier than the Ginyu Force missions. Or do you not have any AGI/Blue characters?

HawthorneKitty

Does the Japanese version have PvP, Co-Op, or any multi-player modes for us to look forward to, or is this game just a one trick pony as far as just being a single player grind with only more cookie-cutter events and cards added over time?
There's like a world tournament where you fight player created enemy teams(cpu controlled).
Here's what it looks like http://gamy.jp/dbz-dokkan/dokabato-tenkaichi-battle

Hiltz

Wait really? Tao should be easier than the Ginyu Force missions. Or do you not have any AGI/Blue characters?

I have AGL SR Goku and SR Android # 18. I suppose I should bring more recovery items, but I haven't taken on Tao since yesterday. However, SR Krillain (TEQ) is lvl. 30 and SR Dr. Gero (INT) )is lvl. 37.

chrono01

After three days of farming I finally for the SR Tao to drop. All that spent stamina...

I'm not sure if I'll try for more or just continue with the story missions. I would like to skill him up once/twice, but he'll end up returning later on and I can always do it then.

Lord Phol

What the fuck!? Just tried to summon twice and each time it sent me back to the home screen. Now I'm missing 10 stones...

Edit: The game crashed but now I got two new R characters in my list at least.

Syntsui

After three days of farming I finally for the SR Tao to drop. All that spent stamina...

I'm not sure if I'll try for more or just continue with the story missions. I would like to skill him up once/twice, but he'll end up returning later on and I can always do it then.
He is not that good, so don't bother. Just play the game.

Uthred

What the fuck!? Just tried to summon twice and each time it sent me back to the home screen. Now I'm missing 10 stones...

Edit: The game crashed but now I got two new R characters in my list at least.

Yeah that happened to me a few times, usually you either end up with the pulls in your character list, it just skips the animation or when you close and restart you have your stones backs

Lord Phol

Did 12 pulls, went from 70 stones to 10 >>. 11 Rs (3-4 dupes) and 1 SRR Piccolo! All ready have the SR version but heard this one is good so I'll take it!

I understand what you guys mean with the low drop rates now though

Yeah that happened to me a few times, usually you either end up with the pulls in your character list, it just skips the animation or when you close and restart you have your stones backs

Ah that's good, was a little worried there for awhile :p.

Last night I was playing on both my phone and tablet.

Had 5 stones on my phone, ten on my tablet. Rolled all three.

Got the exact same R Dodoria card all three times.

The rage I felt.

EDIT: And now R Recoome. Between my two games I have not had an SR in the past 17 pulls. I have yet to get an SSR. This sucks ass.

Is the Hercule Zeni event on both Saturday and Sundays? I've got so many level 20 normals that need Awakening so I can feed my important guys but I'm bone dry on low level Awakening medals. And I got tons of higher level medals to Awaken multiple SRs, but I need to get them leveled up first.

Aiii

So not worth it
My current chars:
mobile.42f2ujl.jpg

Woot! Beat Cyborg Tao on Z-Hard and got another card. Puts me at 5 Taos so far. Had to use a couple Senzu beans, but I think it was worth it.

Oreoleo

I'm realizing now how lucky I was early on with drop rates. I had 6 SR characters in like the first 36 hours of playing the game, before I even had the team capacity to use them all at the same time. Something like 4 out of my first 5 pulls were SR characters. But 3 are STR and 2 are TEQ so I've been itching for a INT or AGI SR character to round out my team and I've pulled like 8 R characters in a row. Feels bad man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom