• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiltz

I still haven't gotten mecha frieza yet after countless battles on hard mode, what a pain in the ass. At least I got a second R Vegeta on saiyan saga z-hard mode's first try.

Durden77

Without stoning? 0%

Well fuck. And my #17 isn't actually awakened either. Thought he was about to be, but don't have enough medals.

I almost wish hard was harder then. I get why Z-hard is as tough as it is, but at this point hard is way too easy and just boring. The difficulty gap between is too huge.

I still haven't gotten mecha frieza yet after countless battles on hard mode, what a pain in the ass. At least I got a second R Vegeta on saiyan saga z-hard mode's first try.

I don't wanna burst your bubble, but there's no chance in getting that Vegeta. You always will. But that means you can grind a bunch of them.

Permanently A

lol, I had a dream that my friends were playing on my account, got mecha frieza, and then aborted the mission by accident. that's how you know a game sank its teeth into you

Out of curiosity what would be an ideal team to defeat Frieza on Z-hard without using a stone?
Probably at least a full Z-Awakened SSR/UR team. This is what I'm rolling with now and it gets its shit pushed in by Mecha Frieza on Z-Hard.

nvJdf09l.jpg

Mecha Frieza throws out his death beam like candy and that hits in the 5 figures all the time.

chrono01

I'm feeling lucky to have just one Mecha Frieza, given my luck. Constant farming [I'm probably easily above 50 by now] and only one to show for it. The drop-rate is horrible. :/

I can't wait to try this on Z-Hard later when I can actually survive it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just started playing this yesterday after Resurrection F hype earlier in the day. I rerolled and got an SSR Trunks (Xeno) with an SR Master Roshi starter. I got another Trunks (Teen) and am wondering what I should do with it?

The rest of my team right now is SR kid Goku, R Nappa, R Vegeta, and when I level up my account/can add him in, R Goku.

Right now I'm saving my crystals for a guaranteed pull, is that wise? Game hasn't been a challenge yet but I'm sure the ramp is very similar to Puzzles n Dragons.

chrono01

I finally got my second Mecha Frieza [ugh!]. Well, I have the two "base" units now, so I just need...18 more to level each Super up to 10. How hard could that be?

Skii

Got my 4th Mecha Frieza. Easily into 50+ runs on hard now. Hoping to bag at least another 2 before the event finishes.

I finally got my second Mecha Frieza [ugh!]. Well, I have the two "base" units now, so I just need...18 more to level each Super up to 10. How hard could that be?

You won't make it in time unless the event will pop up again in the future or grind Z-hard consistently.

chrono01

You won't make it in time unless the event will pop up again in the future or grind Z-hard consistently.
Oh, I know. Haha. I don't expect to get anywhere near 10 [on either] with this event, but it will return in the future. Hopefully, by then, Z-Hard will be more feasible for us, since the drop-rate on Hard is...well...low. :/

Yeah I'm hoping to get 5 or 6 before it ends. I got 4 atm.

My friend finally got his STR SSR Goku to UR. Holy shit is it strong. I 1 shotted Hard Cyborg Frieza with a 72k special.

Makes me wonder if Final Form Frieza really stronger. He has 30% extra attack when turn starts and 20% extra int damage.

STR Goku has 50% damage when 5 ki or higher and 30% extra str damage.

That's 50% vs 80%. Getting 5 ki is easy with Cyborg Tao as the leader.

thaOwner

Just got the drop on hard mode on my alt. I had to use a stone to replenish my health once but it was well worth it. Currently level 17 on my alt.

Hiltz

I've lost count on trying to get Mecha Frieza. Made some progress today by getting Kid Goku to lvl. 60 and he has surprisingly good stats too. Finally got Kid Goku to SR and he's got surprisingly good stats, now working on improving Android #16 PHY whom I may replace with Android #17 if his stats end up being better in the long run.

Well I'm getting a lot of R Krillians so I guess time to drop #16 and train him, 4 is too many SRTs on my team. Frieza and Vegeta better anyways.

Man, these strike events. The whole weekend of burning stamina and I have nothing to show for it but training and support items.

I have never maxed out any of my strike characters, and all I have to show for it is 146 super recovery drinks. =(

Permanently A

I should have done the Z-Hard saiyans earlier, I didn't think I had a chance but I just beat both Nappas. Gonna try to get both Vegetas but I doubt I'll make the time.

linkent

I should have done the Z-Hard saiyans earlier, I didn't think I had a chance but I just beat both Nappas. Gonna try to get both Vegetas but I doubt I'll make the time.
From what i read, you are safe if you got 4 of each of them..
When the event come back, you will be able to get another 6 of then which make their special 10..
Not sure about the accuracy this info..

Permanently A

From what i read, you are safe if you got 4 of each of them..
When the event come back, you will be able to get another 6 of then which make their special 10..
Not sure about the accuracy this info..

Thanks for the info, but I just finished the whole thing! Even managed to do the saibaman at the last minute for an extra dragon stone!

Cruxist

After finally dipping into my dragon stones for energy, Mecha Frieza get. I know he's mostly good for his super, but no more. I can't run that stupid event one more time.

Back to grinding out hard story for dragon stones.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Alright I have a bunch of spare SSR accounts from rerolling to get SSR Freeza. It's important to note that 1) There is no SR because I skipped the tutorial and 2) There's one stone on the account and you'll lose it if you have ios 3) uhh in the midst of saving one of the Gohan's for myself I kind of messed up and used the wrong account and also accepted the gifts so you'd be missing out on more dragon stones if you have ios, because of this, if you want Gohan tell me which OS you use.

I guess quote this post telling me what you want, I'll pm you and update this post. If you want a Gohan tell me which OS you use. Also one per poster

1-2-3 Xenoverse PHY Trunks
1-2 SSJ2 INT Gohan
1-2 SSJ PHY Vegeta
1 SSJ TEC Vegeta

That's right I pulled 3 Xenoverse Trunks. That's right it sucked

Alright I have a bunch of spare SSR accounts from rerolling to get SSR Freeza. It's important to note that 1) There is no SR because I skipped the tutorial and 2) There's one stone on the account and you'll lose it if you have ios 3) uhh in the midst of saving one of the Gohan's for myself I kind of messed up and used the wrong account and also accepted the gifts so you'd be missing out on more dragon stones if you have ios, because of this, if you want Gohan tell me which OS you use.

I guess quote this post telling me what you want, I'll pm you and update this post. If you want a Gohan tell me which OS you use. Also one per poster

1-2-3 Xenoverse PHY Trunks
1-2 SSJ2 INT Gohan
1-2 SSJ PHY Vegeta
1 SSJ TEC Vegeta

Thanks for your generosity! I'll take a phy Vegeta for a buddy of mine.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
6PdQEMo.png

Z2DPU4i.gif

I woke up at 3am and did two runs, got two Frieza's straight in a row. Ridiculous.

So is there a reason to get multiple of them other than training for +Super?

I also like how in a week since starting the game, grinding Frieza for me has gone from "Hard" is difficult to it's just a cakewalk.

I woke up at 3am and did two runs, got two Frieza's straight in a row. Ridiculous.

So is there a reason to get multiple of them other than training for +Super?

I also like how in a week since starting the game, grinding Frieza for me has gone from "Hard" is difficult to it's just a cakewalk.

Keep one for normal Mecha, keep the other for Dokkan Awakening SSR Frieza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom