• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skii

Alright I have a bunch of spare SSR accounts from rerolling to get SSR Freeza. It's important to note that 1) There is no SR because I skipped the tutorial and 2) There's one stone on the account and you'll lose it if you have ios 3) uhh in the midst of saving one of the Gohan's for myself I kind of messed up and used the wrong account and also accepted the gifts so you'd be missing out on more dragon stones if you have ios, because of this, if you want Gohan tell me which OS you use.

I guess quote this post telling me what you want, I'll pm you and update this post. If you want a Gohan tell me which OS you use. Also one per poster

1-2-3 Xenoverse PHY Trunks
1-2 SSJ2 INT Gohan
1-2 SSJ PHY Vegeta
1 SSJ TEC Vegeta

That's right I pulled 3 Xenoverse Trunks. That's right it sucked

I'd like Gohan please! I tried rerolling for him for ages but no luck! I'm on android btw.

SaberVulcan

Just curious. How do you guys level up your characters? I read z-awakening Neutrals and feeding them is the most effective, but still seems a bit slow.

Have they released a timetable on when to expect the japan changes to hit the US version?

They are celebrating 4 million downloads after only a few weeks ago celebrating 500k, so the game is blowing up everywhere. We shouldnt have to wait too long.

Just curious. How do you guys level up your characters? I read z-awakening Neutrals and feeding them is the most effective, but still seems a bit slow.

well, yeh that is great if you have a ton of lv. 1/2 awakening materials.

ill have to stock up. but yeh I did that and it was about 40k xp, only took 8k or so to level up the N dude and then the awakening material.

ATM I am just using all the training material being gifted and what im finding while farming places

Cruxist

Yeah, this is what I've been doing. You get something like 44k experience from a Z-Awakened N. But you've got to have the awakening medals for it. I just pumped up my team a bunch over the weekend, so I'm pretty low.

But now my team is all 40+ SR's and I'm running Hard story and I'm getting pretty good exp from it. Not much challenge going on if you play strengths and weaknesses. It also probably helps that 4 of my 6 all link together and are different colors (Ginyu Force!)

q7B1T61.png
soon...

Don't really understand what's going on there, is he sacrificing all his other frieza cards and a special golden transform card?
Also dat SSR INT 18 :eek:, do want! Looks like there's some really neat cards in the JP version. Gotta hold on to my stones but it's so hard! D:
There's an event that gives you Frieza tokens, like all the Awakening stuff you get in the dailies. You don't use up existing cards.

Cromat

Alright I have a bunch of spare SSR accounts from rerolling to get SSR Freeza. It's important to note that 1) There is no SR because I skipped the tutorial and 2) There's one stone on the account and you'll lose it if you have ios 3) uhh in the midst of saving one of the Gohan's for myself I kind of messed up and used the wrong account and also accepted the gifts so you'd be missing out on more dragon stones if you have ios, because of this, if you want Gohan tell me which OS you use.

I guess quote this post telling me what you want, I'll pm you and update this post. If you want a Gohan tell me which OS you use. Also one per poster

1-2-3 Xenoverse PHY Trunks
1-2 SSJ2 INT Gohan
1-2 SSJ PHY Vegeta
1 SSJ TEC Vegeta

That's right I pulled 3 Xenoverse Trunks. That's right it sucked

A Gohan would be fantastic if it's still going!

BrunoM

After 43 runs (had told myself that of by 45 I didn't have him I would let it go lol) got him wow finally

43 runs on hard and only one drop right now damn lol

MiguelItUp

I finally got him after grinding for what felt like forever. I didn't keep track of how many times I defeated him. I wanna say it was somewhere between 25-30 times alternating between hard (majority of the time) and sometimes normal.

BrunoM

Wondering something guys so to get him gold I can't do the normal zawakening and keep him as is or he is able to do it 2 times one Z and one dokkan?

I keep forgetting about friend point summons. Today had 5 multi rolls available to me. My first multi-roll squirts out a SR Burter and SR Racoome. Didnt' even know you could get SR's from a friend summon roll. Sadly enough my actual summon roll using stones squirts out a Yamcha and SR Nappa. SR Nappa is good though since it is 25% boost to PHY and AGI

Permanently A

I keep forgetting about friend point summons. Today had 5 multi rolls available to me. My first multi-roll squirts out a SR Burter and SR Racoome. Didnt' even know you could get SR's from a friend summon roll

Two SRs!? That's crazy. That's like getting two SSRs from a dragon stone multi roll!

Two SRs!? That's crazy. That's like getting two SSRs from a dragon stone multi roll!

I know at first I thought I may of accidently hit multi summon stone roll and blacked out or was demon possessed and bought stones. Because they both came out back to back right at the beginning. Had one of those 2 second " wtf what did I do!? " moments until the regulars started coming

chrono01

I keep forgetting about friend point summons. Today had 5 multi rolls available to me. My first multi-roll squirts out a SR Burter and SR Racoome. Didnt' even know you could get SR's from a friend summon roll. Sadly enough my actual summon roll using stones squirts out a Yamcha and SR Nappa. SR Nappa is good though since it is 25% boost to PHY and AGI
Wow, insane. Congrats man!

I've only received one SR from the Friend Summon, so receiving two back-to-back is amazing.

GKFinns

I managed to get 50 stones thanks to the 7 I got today from the check in bonus.

Should I do a multi summon? Or 10 individual summons? Or is there no real difference in rate of an SSR?

pmx7

Neo Member

Should I do a multi summon? Or 10 individual summons? Or is there no real difference in rate of an SSR?

I've had better luck on single pulls.
For me it's more painful when 10 duds all drop at once :(

chrono01

If you're going to pull at all go for the 10-pull, since you'll get a guaranteed SR out of it.

Personally, I'm waiting for a true rate-up.

GKFinns

I cannot for the life of me get a Master Roshi awakening medal to drop. :(

You have to wait until his day occurs. When you do the Awakening Medal run, it's a different type each day. Wait until his type's day appears and then focus on the Rare (bronze) capsules.

AcridMeat

Banned
You have to wait until his day occurs. When you do the Awakening Medal run, it's a different type each day. Wait until his type's day appears and then focus on the Rare (bronze) capsules.
Thanks! Which day is that? I've been trying to get lucky just in normal quests as well with nothing.

chrono01

Didn't think I was going to get it today. So I decided to run Z-Hard. Was pretty tough. 2/6 Z-Hard runs. I don't think I'm gonna try maxing my other Mecha Frieza card.
Congrats!

I've been running this thing [on Hard] non-stop since it started and I've only gotten two drops total. :/

Edit: Oh, there's one more. So three total.

Edit #2: *from the in-game news*

"A Big Update Is on the Way!"

Interesting! New story content and the new "Mission system" feature. Maintenance begins Wednesday at 00:00 [PST] and ends Wednesday at 02:00 [PST], so two hours total.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Congrats!

I've been running this thing [on Hard] non-stop since it started and I've only gotten two drops total. :/

Edit: Oh, there's one more. So three total.

Edit #2: *from the in-game news*

"A Big Update Is on the Way!"

Interesting! New story content and the new "Mission system" feature. Maintenance begins Wednesday at 00:00 [PST] and ends Wednesday at 02:00 [PST], so two hours total.
Just saw that, great news :D

Sweet, I just finished the story and almost have Hard mode completed as well. The very last level is awesome for rank point farming on Z-Hard. 13,000 points!

Aiii

So not worth it
Just got another Mecha Freeza to level my super attack to 4. I'm done now, gonna farm some TEQ awakening medals today.

The story section ended so suddenly I knew they had to be expanding on it eventually. It ends with the Android " saga " it seems. Doesn't even go into Semi-Perfect Cell / Perfect Cell or Buu.

I wonder if they will add the " cell saga " and then " buu saga " and then move onto the new movies and super series eventually.

SaberVulcan

Probably asked before, but what are the stars in the top-left of a character card. I assumed it was related to Super levels, but doesnt seem to be the case.

Skii

I was SO excited when I read that! Why do I love this game so much?! Why am I so addicted?! I've never felt this way with a mobile game. I mean, I'm sure the fact that it's DBZ is most likely the reason, but seriously.

It's a game based around collecting characters from the most iconic show of your childhood. It's a recipe for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom