• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You can hold down on the orb to see the path it will take.

He means what direction the orbs will drop after the path is cleared.

There is definitely a pattern to it, but it's not always intuitive and is different from column to column. Eventually you will figure out the whole "if I get a blank space in this column, the orb from the upper left will drop into it" type stuff if you pay attention.

Permanently A

He means what direction the orbs will drop after the path is cleared.

There is definitely a pattern to it, but it's not always intuitive and is different from column to column. Eventually you will figure out the whole "if I get a blank space in this column, the orb from the upper left will drop into it" type stuff if you pay attention.

Oh my bad, you're right. Yeah, it can be weird at times. It seems to go towards the middle when possible.

On a sidenote, I ran normal mech Frieza all day today and yesterday and didn't get a single drop :( Was really hoping to get a level 10 for Golden Frieza but it wasn't meant to be.

Aurizen

Also next strike event is King cold!

ArVIiQZ.png

source from Reddit

King Cold is like my favorite nobody from the series. He shows up and dies. But he's huge and cool looking and has a rad cape so I always get excited when he shows up in anything.

I will probably only get 1 copy of King Cold. I don't plan on getting him on my main team, I'll put him on my STR team though. I need to farm some medals anyways.

SkyB

Banned
This is such bullshit passed 2 days I've done frezia event on hard atleast 50 times and only gotten 1 drop so retarded the drop rate so low

Arrrammis

Having run Frieza every possible chance since it released (probably over 100 runs by now), I finally got one to drop with the last of my stamina.

Now to do the same thing with king cold...

FerranMG

After the update, when I start the game I get a message that says "invalid client", and cannot progress further.
Any idea what this could be?
Has this happened to anybody else?

The only "weird" thing I've done with the game was rerolling a five or six times when the game launched.

chrono01

After the update, when I start the game I get a message that says "invalid client", and cannot progress further.
Any idea what this could be?
Has this happened to anybody else?

The only "weird" thing I've done with the game was rerolling a five or six times when the game launched.
Maintenance is still ongoing, I believe. For another hour and 20 minutes.

Sigh. Since the last update, where they supposedly fixed allowing people who are rooted to play the game, I can't actually play the game. Whenever I start it (even though it is already on version 1.1.2) it tells me a new update is available, re-directs me to the Play Store where I find out I already have the latest version, then refuses to start.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Rimshot

Sigh. Since the last update, where they supposedly fixed allowing people who are rooted to play the game, I can't actually play the game. Whenever I start it (even though it is already on version 1.1.2) it tells me a new update is available, re-directs me to the Play Store where I find out I already have the latest version, then refuses to start.

Same here, even though i turned off developer options.

Mumups

I've been playing fine since launch and this has started happening to me today. I'm not rooted either so it's probably going to be fixed soon

Soooo glad the mission requirements have been retroactive so far. On boot, it said I've completed 11 already! :D

EDIT: Well, not all of them. Things like attempt awakening or training haven't been completed. And awwww shit, more quests!

Dandte

Same, wth no root or anything. Good Lord i made a Transfer Code for safety

Rimshot

Was able to update the game. The store page wouldn't show the update, but going into the installed apps menu I could see it and only update it by choosing update all. The game is working now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom