• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay King Cold!

B6LKJYYl.jpg

Cruxist

So browsing the rewards, it looks like there's 2 kid goku rewards.

Here's hoping they patch in more ways to get characters like this. I really want to save my dragon stones for energy replenishment for strike characters I really want (Mecha Frieza) or for guaranteed drops from 10x pulls.

List of added characters from the recent update. Guessing they'll be unlocked later this week when the Freeza Summon event finishes or later on.

DBZ
Namek Goku
Yardrat Goku
Kaioken Goku
Ginyu Goku
King Vegeta
SS Trunks w/ Sword
Kid Trunks
SS Kid Trunks
Goten
SS Goten
Mighty Mask
Majin Vegeta
Dabura
Majin Buu
Evil Buu
Chilled

DB
Young Piccolo
Babidi
Ninja Murasaki
General Blue

Aiii

So not worth it
Probably did 6 or 7 Hard runs to get my first King Cold, droprate seems okay seeing the other reactions in this thread.

Aiii

So not worth it
Getting a bunch of different drops in this update too, training zone, new support items, tons of hidden content here.

Also, there's a little animation for the pre-turn buffs at the start of your turn.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
King Cold is such an easier event. Got it on my 3rd try and his damage is pitiful. I think I'm going to try Z-Hard with my rag tag group of misfits including earth's greatest hero, Yajirobe.

I wish they have slightly higher rates.. I remember in brave frontier the US rates were slightly less than the Jap rates... I hope that isn't the case.

Congrats! I know, nothing like cutting it close huh? :/

I've done nothing but farm this on Hard since it was released. I managed three drops.
It's ridiculous tbh, hopefully KC isn't bad as this one.

Got all 10 two hours before event finishes...
Not even fair.

Dandte

Grml i didn't really had time to play. I think today is my 4th consecutive 2 Day log in.. Long way to kid goku.
I also got wrecked from King cool on zhard. I forgot to bring Support and Hit a minefield earlier.
This is the Team i used.

Vegeta goku and nappa work together. Piccolo is only for his passive in the Team, the Rest is, i take what i get.

And this is how far i got

Any recommendations for a better Team? I don't really have the time to develop the perfect Team, so gaf, Do you wanna build a snowman?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Finally got my first SSR - INT Gohan. That leader skill is crazy.

Is this what you're looking for?

Also, hooray, King Cold!
Great, thanks :) I'll stick with my SR Raditz then.

Did the update add new quests?

Still haven't got Mecha Frieza and I've done that on Hard about 30 times at this point.

Yep, new quests as well.

Yaya

Neo Member
Not sure if anyone else is getting this but when I go to awaken my character I see the Dokkan words lite up in the corner briefly. Not sure if it's a glitch or if we can actually dokkan awaken in this version. Would post a image but idk how to from my phone.

Permanently A

Not sure if anyone else is getting this but when I go to awaken my character I see the Dokkan words lite up in the corner briefly. Not sure if it's a glitch or if we can actually dokkan awaken in this version. Would post a image but idk how to from my phone.

I have it too, just a glitch. Probably getting Dokkan Awakening soon.

Lord Phol

Went from having nightmares about mecha Frieza from all the farming to getting king cold on the first try, man this game.
Enjoying the update so far, the passive VFX are nice and the missions makes it a little more interesting and rewarding.

Durden77

This update is really cool. I also really like how King Cold's strike mission is set up, with a straight shot to him an all the optional stuff on the side. Makes it really easy to go straight for him if you don't care about items.

I wish I could've gotten Freeza to lvl 10, but I feel lucky I got him to lvl 6 looking through this thread.

EDIT : Just got a crash though. Games with a stamina system that crash drive me nuts. So far the game's been super stable, I hope that doesn't change after this update.

Flambe

12 times with King Cold on hard and nothing. My bad luck has returned after a brief vacation :(

If it helps you feel better, I'm in same boat. Easily 12 Hard or over and nothing so this is same as any other event for me lol =[

Only positive is a metric ton of Gold support capsules

GKFinns

Siiiigh. King Cold is giving me the same treatment his son Mecha Frieza did. No drops yet. Been burning through it all day.

You could say he's giving me the...cold shoulder.

Skii

If it helps you feel better, I'm in same boat. Easily 12 Hard or over and nothing so this is same as any other event for me lol =[

Only positive is a metric ton of Gold support capsules

Well at least Frieza wasn't this harsh to me!

Siiiigh. King Cold is giving me the same treatment his son Mecha Frieza did. No drops yet. Been burning through it all day.

BbgL7x3.gif

Like a good dealer, he gave me the first one free. I haven't gotten any since this morning lol.

Yoooo, anyone gettin way more crashes on iOS? It's never been this buggy before.

Also, pls increase the Gregory drop. It's the only thing stopping me from Z-Awakening King Cold and Roshi, but you keep giving me 1 Greg out of 10 medals every daily Normal run. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom