• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiltz

I was finishing some quests on Z-hard difficulty when and noticed a TEQ Frieza second form guest character screen had a freaking super attack level of 9. Man, all my team is still at super attack level 1 except for SR STR Vegeta at lvl 3. Anyway, I've nearly completed my first team of lvl. 80 characters and will be saving dragon stones for the next character summoning event. By the way, does anyone know if there's a list of which characters are considered better than others ?

Permanently A

So the game's gonna be down tomorrow... Think they'll be a new event or something?

They are updating the Bardock event with new stages so you can get Chilled and Frieza.

Finally got around to upgrading my first couple of guys to SSR. Hard mode just became a joke. But I'm still in an awkward position where the rest of the team isn't tough enough for Z-hard.

If you need some characters to fill out your team I'd recommend Z-Awakened Cell Jrs. who can be useful as blockers.

Been playing on the japanese version, it's soooooo much better! There's double rank exp on quest and they use half the stamina, you can do a 50 stones pull for 1 SSR, multi friend points pull can give you z-awaken guys like cell juniors and etc.

Started with a STR First Form Frieza, then did a single pull and got SSG Goku, then did a 50 stones pull and got 4 SR characters. Don't thnik I can go back to the global app.

Savitar

Going up against three members of the Ginyu Squad is kinda BS.

Though I credit them for keeping minions easy and yet bosses being so much better, but I question how good they are.

Oh wait, crystals. Product to be sold.

Permanently A

Been playing on the japanese version, it's soooooo much better! There's double rank exp on quest and they use half the stamina, you can do a 50 stones pull for 1 SSR, multi friend points pull can give you z-awaken guys like cell juniors and etc.

Started with a STR First Form Frieza, then did a single pull and got SSG Goku, then did a 50 stones pull and got 4 SR characters. Don't thnik I can go back to the global app.

I hope global gets those things soon, I'm really excited for the World Tournament

Going up against three members of the Ginyu Squad is kinda BS.

Though I credit them for keeping minions easy and yet bosses being so much better, but I question how good they are.

Oh wait, crystals. Product to be sold.

If you farm strike events and other stuff for a bit when you come back to the story you'll find it to be a cakewalk.

Durden77

I'm starting to run into a problem with this game that happens in most games with a stamina system. Once you get so deep in, it becomes so time consuming if you want to use your stamina effectively. I like that I enjoy it enough to want to play it often, but at the same time I just don't have the time (or would rather spend it doing other things or playing other games) in spending all the stamina I have right now. I have to spend a lot of time actively playing on my phone.

It's the reason why I've stopped playing a lot of these types of games. Marvel Future Fight was the last one. I feel like it could easily be fixed if they'd let me use my stamina to send characters off on missions or whatever that would work even when I'm not actively playing. For instance if I could send Goku out to collect 30,000 EXP for a few hours for like 10 stamina that would help so much.

Flambe

Yeah that part sucks unless you have a ton of time to keep up with it.

Between this and FFRK and work shifts where I can be gone 12 hours and have to get a few hours sleep before my next call I waste a tooooooon of potential stamina.

In the end, just gotta give up the feeling of being the 'most' efficient with it and enjoy what you can when you can. My goals changed from having the highest levelled/evolved characters around to just making sure I don't miss the important stuff that might be hard to get later.

qcf x2

Can someone explain awakening to me? Also, I'm hoarding my dragon stones until they release awesome characters, Sugofest style.

chrono01

My PHY team isn't ready, so I'll try grabbing Prince Vegeta when the event returns. Congrats to everyone that managed to get him this time, though!

No doubt about it. You would at least want level 60 for Z-hard. You don't have enough damage. Plus the Saibaman are random elements, so you'll have to do a semi mixed team.

Man I'm so screwed lol. At best I got:

lvl 40 ZR Red Ribbon Army
lvl 40 ZR Spopovich
lvl 60 ZSR Guldo

King Cold isn't even close to 60 yet. Think my only hope is that Guldo actually activates his rare 1HKO super.

JJP12

Haha the run after I posted that up boom
Screenshot_2015-08-18-02-20-06.png

Screenshot_2015-08-18-02-20-16.png

Well won't go crazy farming him lol
Will keep my sanity
Happy I got every character from the things that went up sense I started missed the first vegeta but happy so far lol

This damn game takes to many hours of my life haha
Awesome job! It's definitely a really cool card. I hope they have more secret unlocks like this one in the future

Any rares you guys recommend keeping? I'm at the point that I can make full natural SR+ teams of any attribute and now all these rares just take up space for the most part.

thaOwner

Man I'm so screwed lol. At best I got:

lvl 40 ZR Red Ribbon Army
lvl 40 ZR Spopovich
lvl 60 ZSR Guldo

King Cold isn't even close to 60 yet. Think my only hope is that Guldo actually activates his rare 1HKO super.
Yeah you're definitely not ready unless you're willing to use stones to revive.

Durden77

Yeah that part sucks unless you have a ton of time to keep up with it.

Between this and FFRK and work shifts where I can be gone 12 hours and have to get a few hours sleep before my next call I waste a tooooooon of potential stamina.

In the end, just gotta give up the feeling of being the 'most' efficient with it and enjoy what you can when you can. My goals changed from having the highest levelled/evolved characters around to just making sure I don't miss the important stuff that might be hard to get later.

Yeah I like this game enough and DBZ enough that I'll probably stick with it. I'm starting to get to your point of view and just take it easy. It is annoying though. I really wish they'd give me stuff to do when I'm not actively playing, it would help so much.

JJP12

So I got a SR Kid Goku from completing one of the missions and it was already lvl 59. That was a pretty cool surprise.
I don't. 40 z-hard runs and I haven't seen him even once. He's been by far the biggest pain to acquire when it comes to these event cards.

Yikes that's brutal :/ At least you should be rolling in zeni now. I think I got about 100k every time I attempted the Prince Vegetas planet stage on z-hard. Hopefully you have better luck in the future!

I have been grinding 12-1 Z-Hard. After I got my Kaioshin there was no more Gold awakening capsules.

My rank skyrocketed though, so my goal at the moment is to hit rank 100. At 100, you gain an extra 10 stamina.

Well, i got -a- king kold and i finally figured out how training locations work, so i've got my goku to SSR finally!

Team's all 60 awakened SR's except for him and teq Vegeta, but i'm thinking of hunting down actual SR's. Issue til now is all i've had are AGL sr's, but the combo of

AGI Goku
AGI Piccolo
TEQ Vegeta
INT Zarbon
STR Yamcha
PHY King Kold

sounds super underwhelming. Would love to get some actual SSR's or at least more reliable combo bait. My team til now's totally serviceable other than PHY 18 who combos with nothing. I guess i have that new bardock member as an R who i could replace her with but it wouldn't be a better raw stat guy than King Kold, i think.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Trying to farm more King Colds while I can, looks like the most I'll be getting is 6 total.

My roster so far (ignore the random lines, accidentally dragged the screen while doing a QuickMemo screenshot):

mHNuGDAl.gif

Durden77

Trying to farm more King Colds while I can, looks like the most I'll be getting is 6 total.

My roster so far (ignore the random lines, accidentally dragged the screen while doing a QuickMemo screenshot):

mHNuGDAl.gif

How are your liking your SR STR #16? I have the same card, and as much as I love the character, he just doesn't seem that great. Does he get better?

Whitelines

Neo Member
Playing from Portugal with an iphone 6 and the loadings are painfully slow...like 1min in each screen. Is there anything that can be done to speed it up?

Skii

It says "great" chance for characters to drop in the new Bardock event. Does that mean these odds are better than normal strike events?

Bah, now you can get that AGL Frieza from the Futile Struggle level. I fought that dude like 4 times last week thinking the drop was random. :S

Cruxist

Bahhh. Running low on awakening medals again. Trying to get Kid Vegeta Z-awakened so I can have a team of at least half purples to fight against Chilled for the Z-Hard achievement. Might try for the rando Frieza drop instead of the achievement though, Z-Hard for all of the missions might be too tough for me...

Durden77

That Baba item has fucked me a few times because of it's description. Glad I finally know what it does now. I will happily take their dragon stone apology.

SeZMehK

Hey guys. I kept rerolling my game until I was able to get an SSR. Of course I was using the method that makes you lose your first SR. I was able to roll a SSR SS2 Goku AGL. I added myself to the friend list. I can't access the doc at work because they blocked all google account services (stupid), so I can only access it on my phone. If you guys could send friend invites, that would be great. I will send the requests when I get home.

My leader is obviously the SSR SS2 Goku AGL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom