• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyou

Chaozu isnt great but maaaaaybe

I managed to beat it with a mixed team(two teq, one of every other color, phy helper) without too too much problem. He hits like a ton of bricks so bring in your best damage reducing and healing items

BrunoM

Congrats !!

I'm at 82 stones plus a few more on the chanlanges that I haven't accepted so let's say 90 plus only half way on quest mode on normal so a few more stones to go

Really want to get my self goku SSR but don't want to waste stones waiting for the guaranteed ssr's pulls or higher chance of SSR ... At the moment I only got one pure SSR its piccalo got one goku from sr to SSR and a few more sr's that will be SSR need beasts tho lol want an UR goku lol

SkyB

Banned
This was the team I used to take on Chilled

0lTG2HU.jpg

I beat him on the first try with a little bit of luck (I don't think he used any supers), the Ox King item, and some healing items.
I just did him the game screwed me over I never got more than 2 or 3 int orb next to each other to build my attack he was around 5% or less till I took a super back to back for 65k each had to use 2 stones

Question - I was going through my characters, and I noticed most said their Super Attack does "huge damage to an opponent" but my SR Tien says he does "extreme damage to an opponent." Is there a difference?

I'm at about 10 runs trying to get Kid Vegeta but the little bastard doesn't want to appear. Getting 100k per run though on Z-Hard so that's fine by me. But damnit appear already!!

JJP12

So I was playing all the Bardock stages on each difficulty to unlock AGI Frieza and on the Prelude to Doom stage this bastard shows up
Figures he'd show his face when I have only 1 PHY character on my team lol

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So I was playing all the Bardock stages on each difficulty to unlock AGI Frieza and on the Prelude to Doom stage this bastard shows up

Figures he'd show his face when I have only 1 PHY character on my team lol
I did it with 1 phy, you can do it!

Wazzy

Banned
I got King Cold before his event ended so I'm quite happy. I'll do Bardock tonight and then start working on main story again,

Ryu1999

I just did him the game screwed me over I never got more than 2 or 3 int orb next to each other to build my attack he was around 5% or less till I took a super back to back for 65k each had to use 2 stones

2 Awakened Int Chars + Baba and Ghost Waiter items made the Chilled fight a joke

AcridMeat

Banned
So is Terror Returns the last part of the story? I cleared everything in it and nothing else has opened up. Do I need to clear everything on hard for something else to unlock? Losing interest if all there is to do now are hard runs.

So is Terror Returns the last part of the story? I cleared everything in it and nothing else has opened up. Do I need to clear everything on hard for something else to unlock? Losing interest if all there is to do now are hard runs.

I could be wrong but I think the intention is to expand upon the story over time. Not to mention of course we have story events that are still to come. Re-running them all on the other difficulties is probably the intended idea though.

SnakeEyes

Banned
So I need some clarification, DBZGAF:

I'm keen for both the new Frieza and Chilled characters, and it was mentioned on Reddit that it's possible to not only get one of each as Mission rewards (Frieza - Clear all Stages on A Lone Warrior's Battle on all difficulties, Chilled - Clear Furious Transformation without using a continue) but also as random drops for beating each character on Hard.

Has anyone actually gotten them from Hard difficulty yet?!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I got my Chilled early this morning not realizing that he came guaranteed from the mission. It was a nice surprise after getting an awakening medal or something from the stage itself. What stage is Freeza supposed to drop on?

JJP12

So I need some clarification, DBZGAF:

I'm keen for both the new Frieza and Chilled characters, and it was mentioned on Reddit that it's possible to not only get one of each as Mission rewards (Frieza - Clear all Stages on A Lone Warrior's Battle on all difficulties, Chilled - Clear Furious Transformation without using a continue) but also as random drops for beating each character on Hard.

Has anyone actually gotten them from Hard difficulty yet?!

It certainly seems that some are unlocking them on Hard. Currently I'm 0/1 unlocking Chilled on hard and 1/5 on z-hard. I don't even know who Chilled is lol

SnakeEyes

Banned
It certainly seems that some are unlocking them on Hard. Currently I'm 0/1 unlocking Chilled on hard and 1/5 on z-hard. I don't even know who Chilled is lol
He's from the hard-to-find Episode of Bardock anime episode, which says that the blast from Frieza that blew up Planet Vegeta actually shot Bardock back in time (because anime-reasons) and Bardock ends up on Planet Plant (Planet Vegeta before Saiyans showed up.)

Chilled is apparently Frieza's ancestor, and the Legend of the Super Saiyan that Frieza keeps going on about is actually the story of Bardock going SS to beat Chilled.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How are your liking your SR STR #16? I have the same card, and as much as I love the character, he just doesn't seem that great. Does he get better?

He has the highest Attack on my team by far over my other ZSSRs, for whatever that's worth.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Ooo looking forward to Dokkan Awakening my Final Form Freeza to Golden. Stats look amazing and he seems to keep his Leader and Passive skills.

JJP12

He's from the hard-to-find Episode of Bardock anime episode, which says that the blast from Frieza that blew up Planet Vegeta actually shot Bardock back in time (because anime-reasons) and Bardock ends up on Planet Plant (Planet Vegeta before Saiyans showed up.)

Chilled is apparently Frieza's ancestor, and the Legend of the Super Saiyan that Frieza keeps going on about is actually the story of Bardock going SS to beat Chilled.

Mind=blown

Had no idea. I guess that makes him cooler than the random Frieza race alien I thought he was lol

Kyou

the thing Chilled is from is easily the worst DBZ thing ever created

edit: It's so bad I'm pretty sure it's what stirred Toriyama out of retirement to make Battle of Gods

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
the thing Chilled is from is easily the worst DBZ thing ever created

edit: It's so bad I'm pretty sure it's what stirred Toriyama out of retirement to make Battle of Gods

That was DB Evolution no joke

and if that made it into the game THAT would be something

Aurizen

Did I see that they're having a 6 million download event. I believe I seen they are giving away UR metals too? Anyone can confirm?

So these Z-Hard missions suck. I've been doing story missions no trouble and decided to take on Frieza in the Bardock missions on Z-hard for the card. He hit my lv 69 SSR SSJ2 Goku for over 50k a go and my max hp is more than 10k less than that. 5 stones later I got another R Bardock and no Frieza card. I swear I will forever be without and INT card worth having.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
So these Z-Hard missions suck. I've been doing story missions no trouble and decided to take on Frieza in the Bardock missions on Z-hard for the card. He hit my lv 69 SSR SSJ2 Goku for over 50k a go and my max hp is more than 10k less than that. 5 stones later I got another R Bardock and no Frieza card. I swear I will forever be without and INT card worth having.

Freeza is AGL. If you want an INT card better off going for Kid Vegeta or King Vegeta tomorrow.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Frieza is agl though; shouldn't be attempting too many Z-hards without awakened teams; definitely don't let them get attacked. King Vegeta is INT though.

Durden77

Yeah the Ox King item has to bugged, because right now it's better than the King Yemma item which is the same thing but supposed to be better. Use it while you can cause it's amazing! They'll probably fix it eventually.

Arrrammis

So Planet Vegeta's Prince is where kid Vegeta drops right? Because fuck. I've been running this shit all day. Like 20 times and nothing

Yep, him and King Vegeta both show up like boss fights in the Z-hard path. If you can get him to spawn, then beat him, you are guaranteed a drop. I just started up the mission on z-hard, looked across the map, and if he wasn't there then I quit out. My team isn't really strong enough to be doing z-hard for grinding sakes, I just used a ton of items to beat king vegeta and then the sibamen. took me like 10 runs before I saw them. (I saw kid Vegeta in the z-hard path my first time through normal... that was frustrating.)

BrunoM

Alright after 3 runs on Zhard got him
Screenshot_2015-08-20-03-45-43.png

This is the team that did it if it helps any one going for it (with a guest purple awaken lv60)
Screenshot_2015-08-20-03-50-45.png

Now ready for king vegeta I hope lol let's doooooo this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom