• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish one of the 6 million celebration rewards was 6 million Gregories. :S

Mind=blown

Had no idea. I guess that makes him cooler than the random Frieza race alien I thought he was lol

Meta-Cooler_(DBZ).png

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Welp, there goes all my luck for a while, got King Vegeta on normal :(
Maybe that's why I got nothing in the past 1000 friend points.

BrunoM

Welp, there goes all my luck for a while, got King Vegeta on normal :(
Maybe that's why I got nothing in the past 1000 friend points.
Lol haha congrats

I only had 8 energy left and did it on normal before starting was thinking wouldn't it be nice having him drop ...

And them BOOM nothing ahah guess it will be another one that I gonna have to grind to get even one drop lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Finished all the Bardock missions on all difficulty levels for the First Form Freeza, so yay.

What a chore :D

Finished making my AGL SSR awakened team. Now time to work on my TEQ SSR awakened team, then to INT. I don't have enough SR for PHY or STR yet.

Hiltz

So what's the word on King Vegeta? Is he considered a decent fighter or better ? I just leveled him up to 40, and would like to finally replace my INT Dr. Gero with someone with more compatible skill links. Too bad his super attack is only huge though.

GKFinns

So I don't go crazy, I have a few questions:

What level and difficulty are needed for Chilled?
What level and difficulty are needed for Kid Vegeta?
What level and difficulty are needed for AGL Frieza?

And how do I find that final Awakening Medal for Bardock? The Tora one?

linkent

So I don't go crazy, I have a few questions:

What level and difficulty are needed for Chilled?
What level and difficulty are needed for Kid Vegeta?
What level and difficulty are needed for AGL Frieza?

And how do I find that final Awakening Medal for Bardock? The Tora one?
Everything is RNG(can drop in normal and hard) but ZHard will have the best chance if you can do it.
1.(Chilled) You can get 1 by clearing ZHard last mission without using Gem(once only), can farm him on that stage "Furious" and the stage before "Dastardly"but chance are quite low.

3.(AGL Frieza) You can get 1 by clearing every stage and every difficulty of this event(once only), should farm him on the "Last battle" mission. If he doesnt drop, you will get a Bardock. Farm till 10 Bardocks Special. Then switch to "Futile"^(see no.2)

2.(Kid Vegeta) He or His father(which drop him) can spawn in all map "supposely" but i think "Planet Vegeta" has better rate. (For me 2/10 tries in "Planet" ,0/10 in "Futile") but saw some post that he dropped Futile. You can try to farm "Futile" for chance of both AGL Frieza and Kid Vegeta.

Sorry for the number order. Too lazy to change on phone.

Shugesh Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Normal)
Fasha Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Hard, Z-Hard)
Borgos Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Hard, Z-Hard)
Tora Medal = Frieza's Betrayal (Hard, Z-Hard)
Frieza Medal = Last Battle (Hard, Z-Hard)

GKFinns

Everything is RNG(can drop in normal and hard) but ZHard will have the best chance if you can do it.
1.(Chilled) You can get 1 by clearing ZHard last mission without using Gem(once only), can farm him on that stage "Furious" and the stage before "Dastardly"but chance are quite low.

3.(AGL Frieza) You can get 1 by clearing every stage and every difficulty of this event(once only), should farm him on the "Last battle" mission. If he doesnt drop, you will get a Bardock. Farm till 10 Bardocks Special. Then switch to "Futile"^(see no.2)

2.(Kid Vegeta) He or His father(which drop him) can spawn in all map "supposely" but i think "Planet Vegeta" has better rate. (For me 2/10 tries in "Planet" ,0/10 in "Futile") but saw some post that he dropped Futile. You can try to farm "Futile" for chance of both AGL Frieza and Kid Vegeta.

Sorry for the number order. Too lazy to change on phone.

Shugesh Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Normal)
Fasha Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Hard, Z-Hard)
Borgos Medal = Go Team Bardock! (Hard, Z-Hard)
Tora Medal = Frieza's Betrayal (Hard, Z-Hard)
Frieza Medal = Last Battle (Hard, Z-Hard)

For the Last Mission farming for Frieza, does it have to be Z Hard or could it be Hard? I don't think I'm up to tackle him on Z Hard yet, at least without being able to use dragon stones. (Is that what you meant by gems?)

linkent

For the Last Mission farming for Frieza, does it have to be Z Hard or could it be Hard? I don't think I'm up to tackle him on Z Hard yet, at least without being able to use dragon stones. (Is that what you meant by gems?)
For AGL Frieza, you can get him as long as you clear everything in that events in all difficulties. Doesnt matter if use dragon stones.
Only Chilled required you not to use dragon stone and only need to do the very last mission on ZHard.

chrono01

Man, there's almost too much content. :/

I haven't completed all of the new story missions, I still need to farm for Kid Vegeta, and now I have King Vegeta, Chilled, and AGL Frieza to farm. I can't even do the character-farming, since I'm still running through the dailies to get Gregory medals [that never drop!] so I can actually have a chance at Z-Hard.

Ugh. I hope some of these return, not sure I'll make it in time. :(

Aurizen

Man, there's almost too much content. :/

I haven't completed all of the new story missions, I still need to farm for Kid Vegeta, and now I have King Vegeta, Chilled, and AGL Frieza to farm. I can't even do the character-farming, since I'm still running through the dailies to get Gregory medals [that never drop!] so I can actually have a chance at Z-Hard.

Ugh. I hope some of these return, not sure I'll make it in time. :(

haha I finished the story, I'm not too excited about the new strike missions, they sure love giving us villains, I'm just trying to get old kai metal, I don't wanna wait 10 days.

I burned all of my stamina on King Vegeta and haven't gotten much past training/support items. It's like the good old days where I couldn't farm these strike missions worth crap.

Well, actually the good old days never left lol.

Chrono man, you're getting so close to that lv 100! You're second on my list only to this beast:

I don't even understand, although I don't have to. I just benefit from how useful it is right now while feeling super inferior. =|

Delio

Shakes fist at King Vegeta. Drop damn you! In other news I really thank the friends i have with super powerful units. Makes me wonder if my Kid Goku is helping anyone at all out there.

Shakes fist at King Vegeta. Drop damn you! In other news I really thank the friends i have with super powerful units. Makes me wonder if my Kid Goku is helping anyone at all out there.
I am hating the Vegeta family honestly. Neither the King or Prince wants to drop for me.

I burned all of my stamina on King Vegeta and haven't gotten much past training/support items. It's like the good old days where I couldn't farm these strike missions worth crap.

Well, actually the good old days never left lol.

Chrono man, you're getting so close to that lv 100! You're second on my list only to this beast:

I don't even understand, although I don't have to. I just benefit from how useful it is right now while feeling super inferior. =|

This guy on my friends list Giantballz or something hit level 100 STR Goku like 2 weeks ago and he has a SSJ Bardock, which is level 100 as well. That guy is a beast.

Opps, double posted.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
All my good characters that have dropped are PHY, which means my team naturally hits for less damage than average. So seeing this morning that the strike was an Int character had me going:

ouexjPy.gif

Having King Vegeta drop on my first Z-Hard attempt was basically the game's way of apologizing for always giving me PHY characters. The Z-Hard boxer in "After the tournament" currently gives my team a harder time than King Vegeta.

Durden77

I've probably done around 20-25 Z-Hard runs in the last battle, around 10 of those being on the Prince Vegeta stage, and he still hasn't shown.

Arg. I got the other 3 characters at least.

This guy on my friends list Giantballz or something hit level 100 STR Goku like 2 weeks ago and he has a SSJ Bardock, which is level 100 as well. That guy is a beast.

Opps, double posted.

Too badass for me, don't think I've seen the lv 100s yet. Probably a rank thing for the people they match you up with?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Chilled still doesn't want to drop. :/
Rates must suck more than Strike or I have horrible luck. It's almost not even worth trying to farm.

I've come to the conclusion that if a Super Attack says it does "Extreme Damage" instead of "Huge Damage," then it does more damage than a standard one. I say this because my SR STR Tien's stats are not that great, but his super attack is better than my SSR Goku's, who is 6 levels higher. I think Vegeta's Big Bang Attack is the same way.

ahh I see! so I can still get old kai in today's daily?

It has a chance to drop in any Golden awakening capsule, but just low odds. The reason why the best chance in the daily Z-hard is because the boss has a good chance of dropping the golden capsule as well.

So far Catastrophic > Extreme > Huge.

Normally SSRs have Extreme. SRs have huge. SSJ2 Goku has Catastrophic.

Skii

I need around 30 gregories for me to be ready for Z-Hard King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta...

Oh well, its nice to know I was this close to being ready.

So far Catastrophic > Extreme > Huge.

Normally SSRs have Extreme. SRs have huge. SSJ2 Goku has Catastrophic.

Awesome, thanks! I've been looking for this info for days. SR Tien definitely has Extreme, but I guess that's to make up for his mediocre stats. Can someone tell me what kind of S Attack Chilled has? His hits like a truck when you're against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom