• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I could do that too but my PHY team just doesn't cut it. Had to use two dragon stones to even get my first Kid Vegeta.

Actually I don't really have a PHY team. I'm just using my King Cold + high awakened PHY friend. I don't want to focus on PHY because of the Saibaman at the end. They are more of a threat then Vegeta to me.

Cromat

When I'm looking for Kid Vegeta, can I tell he's there by looking on the map or do I have to challenge the Saibamen and see if he appears?

Mumups

When I'm looking for Kid Vegeta, can I tell he's there by looking on the map or do I have to challenge the Saibamen and see if he appears?
He appears on the map, so no need to fight the saibamen. He'll always be on the z-hard route when he's there

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I got chilled, but I don't think I'm strong enough to get kid Vegeta and beat the saibamen on zhard, never mind getting agi frieza by beating all of the other stages on z as well

Do we know when these events will run again? I almost want to restart again but this time just stocking up on stones till I get about 200 and then multi-roll or whatever. I still haven't gotten a SSR from a roll lol, its beyond sad at this point.

Its a thought. Really like my squads but just know I could probably put together a much better one if I actually stopped rolling everytime I got 5 stones and just waited till 50 or more to do a multi, which seems to have a good shot at a SSR for some.

But of course, I don't want to have to wait 2 months to be able to get Kig Goku or Kid Vegeta or a number of the other event cards again.

Oh and today I just figured out you can use a wish to gain an inventory item slot and the ability to use 2 items in each slot! OH MAN. This whole time never even knew that. Just went from 3 potential items used in Z-Hard missions to 8 items lol. Big difference.

Kyou

8qeCpgx.jpg

Thanks for the memories Bardock event but
UGgEqd9.gif

GaimeGuy

so, can you get frieza from the Last Battle stage? If so, which ranks? Or is the only way to get him by beating all the stages on z hard?

Decided to use 3 dragon stones and get kid veegeta. I figure it's better than wasting 5 on a pull and getting a rare.

That feel when you never have to worry about trying for a super attack. :3

srTOA7tl.jpg

EDIT: And fuck yeah! Thank you 30 day bonus :D

ngHPf6xl.jpg

My mostly PHY team looking even stronger now. Have Frieza there for metamorphosis glitch spam.

O2I0hbel.jpg

chrono01

Finally got King Vegeta.

Now to farm Frieza AGL on Hard I suppose.
Congrats! I'm completing the Last Battle event on Z-Hard now, for the guaranteed Frieza/Chilled. After I do that, I'll either try to farm for Kid Vegeta or King Vegeta, I haven't decided yet. Kid Vegeta is a better card and a 100% drop, if you can find him and win. King Vegeta, on the other hand...

I got chilled, but I don't think I'm strong enough to get kid Vegeta and beat the saibamen on zhard, never mind getting agi frieza by beating all of the other stages on z as well
If you got Chilled, you should be okay enough to go for Kid Vegeta, assuming you have a few strong PHY units to help lessen his attacks, as well as do damage. Just try to build a "rainbow team" that focuses more on PHY, and you should be fine.

Do we know when these events will run again? I almost want to restart again but this time just stocking up on stones till I get about 200 and then multi-roll or whatever. I still haven't gotten a SSR from a roll lol, its beyond sad at this point.

Its a thought. Really like my squads but just know I could probably put together a much better one if I actually stopped rolling everytime I got 5 stones and just waited till 50 or more to do a multi, which seems to have a good shot at a SSR for some.

But of course, I don't want to have to wait 2 months to be able to get Kig Goku or Kid Vegeta or a number of the other event cards again.

Oh and today I just figured out you can use a wish to gain an inventory item slot and the ability to use 2 items in each slot! OH MAN. This whole time never even knew that. Just went from 3 potential items used in Z-Hard missions to 8 items lol. Big difference.
According to Reddit, they do repeat Strike events, although I'm not sure if they do the same for story events. I assume so, since permanently locking players from getting AGL Frieza/Bardock, TEQ Chilled, and Kid Vegeta doesn't seem like something they would do.

Congrats! I'm working on that now.

Would you happen to remember the types of the 3 soldiers on "Mystery Planet"? I know for "Frieza's Betrayal" it was STR/AGL/PHY, so I'm wondering if the same applies here. Trying to decide who I should take and don't want to waste the stamina to find out >_<

Edit - Never mind, it was easier than I thought, haha.

Now just the final two battles to go!

Kid Vegeta likes me. I got like 3 of him today without trying much.
Jealous!

Also, congrats.

That feel when you never have to worry about trying for a super attack. :3

srTOA7tl.jpg

EDIT: And fuck yeah! Thank you 30 day bonus :D

ngHPf6xl.jpg

My mostly PHY team looking even stronger now. Have Frieza there for metamorphosis glitch spam.

O2I0hbel.jpg
Nice work!

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Curious as to what I should do with my team.

This is what I currently have as my main team along with all the characters I have.

Was originally thinking of switching to this etup as everyone takes advantage of Freeza's leader skill and there are some links in there. Problem is that I'd be missing out on two Types.

The other team I was thinking of that has all types in it and pretty good links with the Ginyu force. The problem is though is that ROshi would have no links and both Freezas' links only come from Prodigies. I was thinkging of putting AGL Goku in that spot to link with Roshi but then Final Form Freeza gets no links. Why does Final Form Freeza have terrible links? Really not sure what to go with

ALso not entirely sure how Guldo's Passive works, is it, attack once and the rest of the turn opp's def is 0?

SkyB

Banned
Fq3RxKE.jpg
Man idk I'm thinking of pulling the trigger and do a multi summon even with the amount of characters I got seems kinda weak. I want to be able to do z hard without using too much items already down to 1 senzu beans. Idk if someone can put a team for me together

So which stages give opportunities for which characters in the Bardock event?

Also the King Vegeta event sucks ass. I think I've done it 12 times now on hard and no dice.

Cruxist

So, I've decided once the next pull event launches, I'm going to start up a file on my iPad and try for a natural SSR to start. Still keeping my original file, but I'd really like to see some of the new characters right away.

Maxim726X

Do we know if there is going to be a guaranteed SSR from a 50 stone pull at any point in the future?

Because if so, I'm going to just board my stones hard.

So, I've decided once the next pull event launches, I'm going to start up a file on my iPad and try for a natural SSR to start. Still keeping my original file, but I'd really like to see some of the new characters right away.

I can see the benefits of starting over. I feel too strong atm.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Just gotten the AGL frieza, everything on z hard sounded harder than it is. I don't even have any natural SSRs.

I'm innately fearful of Z-Hard due to me not having the allstar SSRs but it was kind of a breeze. Helps that a couple of the stages don't even have a boss.

chrono01

This morning I finally finished the Bardock event on Z-Hard [AGL Freeza get!] as well as no-continue the final battle [TEQ Chiller get!]. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I didn't even need to use any Senzu Beans or King Yenma [although I did use a few Ox King].

Now to farm for my first Kid Vegeta, really not looking forward to that. I saw him on Hard when I was working through the quests, but I couldn't get to him. :/

JJP12

Do we know if there is going to be a guaranteed SSR from a 50 stone pull at any point in the future?

Because if so, I'm going to just board my stones hard.

I think I read that the Japan version had a guaranteed ssr in a mutli summon pull for the 6th month anniversary. It could only be done once.

chrono01

I think I read that the Japan version had a guaranteed ssr in a mutli summon pull for the 6th month anniversary. It could only be done once.
This is correct, and it wasn't for all SSR just a select few. Still worth saving 50 Dragon Stones though, just in-case we get something similar!

I just hope we start getting an SR/SSR rate-up, instead of a guaranteed SR with a ten-pull. :/

chrono01

I'm finally done with the Bardock event. I managed to get Kid Vegeta just a short while ago. So that makes Freeza, Chilled, Bardock, and Kid Vegeta. I'm not going to bother farming for more, given their drop-rates. Besides, I still have to try for King Vegeta. Thankfully he's around for a few more days, so here's hoping the RNG Gods are lenient.

But man, having an event like Bardock as well as a Strike event at the same time is stressful. So many characters to try for.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
After maxing out Bardock's super level farming on Z-Hard (and getting no Frieza drops in the process), I've spent all day back in the story quests. Just want to get the first of the second batch of Shenron wishes before I go back to farming...I guess I'll go after Kid Vegeta next.

Zdrutz

Banned
Has anyone else experienced crappier drops in the Multi-Summon since the last major update? Last 3*50 dragon stone summons I did were practically junk, like the best thing I got was a couple of SR Hercules. In my first ever summons i got SSR Vegeta and Gohan from the first 25 stones.

chrono01

Has anyone else experienced crappier drops in the Multi-Summon since the last major update? Last 3*50 dragon stone summons I did were practically junk, like the best thing I got was a couple of SR Hercules. In my first ever summons i got SSR Vegeta and Gohan from the first 25 stones.
Nope, you were just lucky with your first use of stones. SSR are very rare.

GaimeGuy

I'm going to run frieza today on hard and pray for luck.

Then i'll run king vegeta over the next 36/48 hours and pray for luck/

MiguelItUp

I've enjoyed this game nonstop since it was released, but good GOD is it frustrating attempting to not throw money into it. Has anyone had some solid pulls just grinding and not putting money into it? I feel like I'm getting the worst drops, I really wish they'd improve the drop rate.

I know Perfect Cell hasn't been added yet, but I'm worried about the time he will be. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get him without having to throw $30 at it. :(

GaimeGuy

I've enjoyed this game nonstop since it was released, but good GOD is it frustrating attempting to not throw money into it. Has anyone had some solid pulls just grinding and not putting money into it? I feel like I'm getting the worst drops, I really wish they'd improve the drop rate.

I know Perfect Cell hasn't been added yet, but I'm worried about the time he will be. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get him without having to throw $30 at it. :(

Then... don't use your stones until he's added? :)

Story wise I'm actually only on the androids attack. And haven't done any hard or z-hard difficulty stages. There's hundreds of dragon stones waiting for me in game. :)

Kyou

god I can't imagine putting 30 dollars into this game and getting nine shitty rares(four of them repeats within this pull) and one maybe okay SR

N30RYU

Money won't give you better luck... just more pulls...

I only got 1 SSR with a pull so far... my first saiyan... Bardock... and the SR Nappa Cruel (and other nor so good SRs and a ton of Rs)

The other good Characters I have are all the ones trough strikes or story events... but I missed the SR Agi Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom