• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT| Rerolling is over 9000

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoM

This pull from reddit is hilarious.

Jp9z1afl.jpg

Guldo is the new Shugesh.
Lol and the reason why I won't be doing the pull lol

My first two pulls when I started the game were Ginyu and Jeice funnily enough. Didn't even reroll!

I have an SR of every member now so this event is useless to me :(

BrunoM

So I got frieza by farming him last night went and did all missions on zhard got the notification saying I had done a challenge and all but there's no second frieza anywhere not on my list not on the chalanges that was bull lol
Wtf

Except Guldo is a really good/unique SR?

Nothing wrong with that. So is Jeice. If you're not too bent out of shape about not getting a chance for new SSRs, then the SR Ginyu Force is pretty solid.

EDIT: YOLO multi rolled the Bardock banner...

cm3LV5Ul.jpg

Got SR Burter anyway... :3

SnakeEyes

Banned
Nothing wrong with that. So is Jeice. If you're not too bent out of shape about not getting a chance for new SSRs, then the SR Ginyu Force is pretty solid.

EDIT: YOLO multi rolled the Bardock banner...

cm3LV5Ul.jpg

Got SR Burter anyway... :3
Nice. Better luck than you'd have gotten off the Ginyu banner ;D

Wait...you can level up supers? Did the game explain this at any point?
You increase a characters Super from Levels 1-10 by Training them with an identical character card.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So I got frieza by farming him last night went and did all missions on zhard got the notification saying I had done a challenge and all but there's no second frieza anywhere not on my list not on the chalanges that was bull lol
Wtf

Should be in the Special section of the challenges.

linkent

Wtf
Did you claim him from the notification?

StMeph

I wonder what this Ginyu event does to the character release timetable, since this event doesn't add anything to the pool. Unless they'll still have the new event soon to replace Bardock's, in which case WTF at Ginyu event in tandem?

Cruxist

I only need SR Recoome to complete the Ginyu Force so I'll be skipping this event. I really want to save stones for the movie event or Perfect Cell.

Skii

When I first saw the event, I thought you would get all 5 SR Ginyu members in a multi pull. That would've been a good deal. Not bothered if it is only 1. Still waiting for that SSJ2 Gohan or SSGSS Goku. Have 2 sets of 50 stones ready on two accounts.

After being mediocre while being SR, turning my STR Tien into SSR unlocked a whole heap of awesome. He wrecks like a truck. His S.Atk being Extreme, plus his passive (40% bonus damage if Ki guage is half filled or more) makes him just so good.

StMeph

We might be slightly ahead at the moment when compared to the Japanese gatcha schedule.

So the Ginyu rate up does also appear in the JP version just before SSGSS. I really don't expect that to drop next, but it's kind of interesting to see it skip ahead. I would still bet on Gohan + Cell after Bardock.

Durden77

I feel so stupid for spending so many dragon stones back when Gohan and Piccolo were the featured SSRs. I thought they were limited at the time. Must've spent about 40 stones then...

I'm at around 70 now but I know my stone pool is getting low. Only got a few more story chapters on z-hard to complete.

SeZMehK

I can't decide whether to ur my bardock or SS2 goku. They both have been awakened twice. I still have a ways to go to get old kaI or young kai...

StMeph

Should be at 150 stones by then.

Wonder if I should roll... SSJ2 Gohan is Tier 1, after all, even with the newest update/re-ranking.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Should be at 150 stones by then.

Wonder if I should roll... SSJ2 Gohan is Tier 1, after all, even with the newest update/re-ranking.
I think it's a good idea to multi-roll once at the start of every new pull additions if you can't form a team of 5/6 to the same color. It'll give you a distinct advantage on Z-hard and allow you time to train them up if needed.

Aurizen

I'm giving up on trying to get old kai from the event.... I'll just wait till my 30 day login bonus. And the 10th day of the 6 million event. I'll just work on grinding for stones.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
RNG is crazy. I did King Vegeta on z-hard only twice and have gotten two cards drop. I'm afraid to play the game again and ruin my streak.

Arrrammis

I really wish that they would add a way to get natural SSR's besides summoning. I have done two multi summons and tons of singles, and still haven't gotten one. It's extremely frustrating, having a team of ZSR's and reaching their highest level, then knowing that there's no sure way to get something stronger.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
That feel when someone removes you from friends list because you switch to 3 Ki leader for a single mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom