• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown |OT| Knock down the crown

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
So I bought this game last friday, and have gotten to level 15 with my Dwarf, and I am not quite feeling it. Not bad, but I just feel that there is little to no strategy with the fighting. Just press square a lot of times and sometimes add up/down and then the occational dodge here and there. I generally can't see anything on the screen (vita) as it is total caos from me and my allies actions, so timing my attacks are not worth it. I don't see how I can actually master this game with everything going on on the screen.

And looting is good, so thats a pluss. Is ther any other character which is more strategic?(I do not want to give up on this game already).
Mashing square will only get you so far, on Hard and Infernal modes you'll get creamed.

Wizard might be more... tactical for you maybe? You have to juggle MP recharging with your attacks and spells. Try it.

Also, play solo at first, the screen won't be too chaotic, and you'll have a decent challenge (eventually) in addition to learning how to time attacks and dodges a lot better.

Endo Punk

So I bought this game last friday, and have gotten to level 15 with my Dwarf, and I am not quite feeling it. Not bad, but I just feel that there is little to no strategy with the fighting. Just press square a lot of times and sometimes add up/down and then the occational dodge here and there. I generally can't see anything on the screen (vita) as it is total caos from me and my allies actions, so timing my attacks are not worth it. I don't see how I can actually master this game with everything going on on the screen.

And looting is good, so thats a pluss. Is ther any other character which is more strategic?(I do not want to give up on this game already).

The chaos of 4 players and foes onscreen looks pretty damn good on a HD TV. Can get lost but it just looks great though I see how it can appear overwhelming on such a tiny Vita screen, just gotta get used to it I suppose or limit the amount of players who can join your game from the tavern.

I'm a dwarf player too and the character just clicks with me, sure the moves appear limited but I just love bashing foes with my fists lol. If you want more strategy then best to use Sorceress, Wizard or Elf. A lot more to their moveset I believe as they require more skill to play with.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, and a lot of it is class dependent. Rabbit as an Elf? Goddamn hard to hit it with arrows consistently. Kraken as the Amazon? Gah!

Yeah. I had a really hard time with the Rabbit as an Elf. Took me two or three tries to beat it before the time limit. With the Sorc? First try. Super easy.

Solo Sorc vs Wraith, though? Fuck. I'm gonna have to use a CPU party to get past that.

Ristlager

The chaos of 4 players and foes onscreen looks pretty damn good on a HD TV. Can get lost but it just looks great though I see how it can appear overwhelming on such a tiny Vita screen, just gotta get used to it I suppose or limit the amount of players who can join your game from the tavern.

I'm a dwarf player too and the character just clicks with me, sure the moves appear limited but I just love bashing foes with my fists lol. If you want more strategy then best to use Sorceress, Wizard or Elf. A lot more to their moveset I believe as they require more skill to play with.

My first character was an elf (didn't even play a level with it), but i read somewhere that it was severly underpowered so I switched to the dwarf, is that true? Because I always like to choose bowbearing characters if I can.

Endo Punk

My first character was an elf (didn't even play a level with it), but i read somewhere that it was severly underpowered so I switched to the dwarf, is that true? Because I always like to choose bowbearing characters if I can.

hehe Elf is the second character I'm using and yes she does seem very underpowered especially against the bosses. You gotta put a lot of effort and do a lot of dodging and cancelling though I like it as she kind makes the game turn into DMC lol. I haven't put that much time on her but I'm told that upgrading her bow skills will make her a lot more fierce.

Quixzlizx

hehe Elf is the second character I'm using and yes she does seem very underpowered especially against the bosses. You gotta put a lot of effort and do a lot of dodging and cancelling though I like it as she kind makes the game turn into DMC lol. I haven't put that much time on her but I'm told that upgrading her bow skills will make her a lot more fierce.

Once you unlock Impact Arrow + Clone Shot + Salamander Oil/Toxic Extract, the Elf is a boss-annihilator. On the harder difficulties, it's the trash mobs that take longer to kill compared with the Amazon or Sorceress, because you don't want to run out of arrows using Clone Shot on trash. The aerial charged shot + repeated evade cancel will still eventually wipe out the screen while soloing, because the Power Shot + Impact Arrow combo has penetration + splash damage. As an Elf, you'll want to use aerial charged shots whenever possible for maximum offense & defense. It's also a lot of fun dancing back and forth in the air and murdering a group of enemies that can't even reach you before needing to land.

Dyno

Backpack Discussion:

Do you guys fill a backpack custom for each dungeon level or do you put your top rated gear in the first backpack and then the gear cascades on down until the ninth backpack.

I've been cascading, my character is Level 54, and there is very little difference between the attack and defence numbers between the first and ninth backpack.

I can see the value in making a backpack for each dungeon, with the gear that gives bonuses towards the enemies you are most likely to meet. That would require some notetaking or a list to make sure you have all the enemies covered. Man it would take me a whole night just to re-jigger my backpacks if I went this route.

As it is I'm spending a fair amount of time cascading my new gear into my backpacks. It seems a pretty big part of higher level play.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I separate the first 5 bags by stacking gear for a specific (boss) type as much as possible, then I cascade down the rest. So I have, in order:
1- anti-demonic
2- anti-humanoid
3- anti-natural
4- anti-undead
5- anti-draconic
6- mix
7- mix
8- mix
9- mix

And I know which boss is what kind of enemy type, so I pick my bag accordingly.
If I'm going against the Wraith I pick bag 4, if I'm against the Chimera I pick bag 1, etc. If I'm in the LoC I start with bags 6-9. I don't really take the normal mobs into account much for the most part, but if, I'm, say, going in Ghost Ship Cove path A and my bag 2 is too broken or out of buffs/potions/etc. I might pick bag 4 'cause it has a lot of undead enemies. That really rarely happens though.

Caerith

(Updated OP with the good news (and new trailer).)

I used to make type-specific bags, but I've found it better to make route-specific bags. Bilbaron has an "immunity to burning" accessory, Lost Woods (B) has all my natural gear (emphasis on damage over defense because Gravity doesn't last forever), Kraken has anti-natural and lightning (but since I duo with my girlfriend's Amazon and that's a boss with a large hitbox and no evasion, it probably doesn't matter), etc. When I do the Ancient Dragon, I change up everything, lose the crowd control, and bring damage potions.

If you have the gear to do it, min-maxing toward a specific goal can make a pretty big difference.

I put my main go-to equipment in bag 1, then I put my next best in 2, then 3, and so on for my 5 bags. I don't build specific layouts honestly.

The only bag I have that is prepped for a particular boss is my last one, for ancient dragon killing. I killed him on inferno in under four minutes with a lightning bag though, so it might be time to retire that.

Yeah. I had a really hard time with the Rabbit as an Elf. Took me two or three tries to beat it before the time limit. With the Sorc? First try. Super easy.

Solo Sorc vs Wraith, though? Fuck. I'm gonna have to use a CPU party to get past that.
Use fire's up+O combined with Mental Absorb to slaughter the wraith.

Man I am just in love with the game now. Finally get everything with the allies, Online play, food eats, weapons, rune stones, items etc. Went adventuring for 10 stages back to back and it was super addictive. Loving the Dwarf even more because of his throw ability, so good with shockwaves.

Anyway I think it's a little weird they don't treat NPC and online player separately , I mean when I turn join off so NPC's can't join it turns out online players can't join my game as well, or maybe I was just unfortunately to not have anyone join me.

The wraith, red dragon and kraken are giving me a lot of trouble. Always end up leaving the stage without killing them, even with online play. Any tips to handle them more effectively?

Also the killer wabbit..... DEAD. XD
Use double grand slams to kill any boss with the dwarf. Easiest boss killer imo.

The elf is really good if you know how to play her, it's a more advanced character than most. For the record, I've finished the game (on Normal) with all six and consider the dwarf the least interesting one, tied with the warrior (which is to say, they're not boring at all, but other characters are so fun to play). The dwarf starts getting interesting later on, when elites (which can't be grabbed) start appearing more regularly; not being able to just go enemy bowling all day, you're forced to explore his entire repertoire.

Double Grand Smash still owns everyone, especially bosses, though. I think the Dwarf is the one character out of the three melee classes where you're supposed to be Grand Smashing all the time, since a) his Grand Smash is just plain much better, b) you conserve your entire move list while unarmed (and most, particularly throws, are unaffected damage-wise), and c) you have a skill to increase your unarmed damage, if a) and b) weren't obvious enough. :D

Caerith

2. What are the chances of more character class and stage DLC?
On the off chance that the success of Dragon's Crown spurs Vanillaware to milk it, I'd much rather see them make a sequel than an expansion, and even then I'd rather they make it a completely different setting instead of a literal sequel. Like, Dragon's Crown: Dark Sun (alluded to in the Gazer artwork), or Dragon's Crown: al-Qadim (make thief a class, replace Rannie with a treasure-grabbing monkey, etc).

Question of my own, by the way. My girlfriend and I have been playing co-op and are about halfway through Infernal. I play Sorceress, she plays Amazon. As a change of pace, and because I've heard lots of complaints that Amazon's Berserk is currently broken, we made second characters: Fighter (me) and Wizard (her). It's quite a change, going from the amazing duo of Sorc+Ama. Like, this game has stun? Fighters can't fly? Shocking stuff, really.

What kind of synergy do Fighter and Wizard have that we can look forward to? We're only like three levels into Normal so far. What skills should I look out for, what spells should she look out for? What does Fire Ward actually do?

Oh, and it anyone at Atlus is reading this, I'd totally buy DLC to have the Japanese narrators because, seriously, the Wizard is ultra manly (as opposed to Yosuke).

Dyno

To everyone who answered my Backpack Discussion post, thank you. The responses had great ideas help me think not only about my gear but why the game has gotten harder for me. Boss fights are taking too long and killing my allies. Boss bags will shorten those fights sand solve my difficulty.

Off I go! Thanks again!

Is the unarmed damage boost worth it given how short the unequipped time is? Sounds like a waste of skill points to me.

I honestly have no clue, I've not put many points into it (in part because I suspect as much), but perhaps someone who has done so can say. Alternatively I might copy my save and use an Amnesia Elixir to test it out. The one thing I'd love to know is whether or not unarmed damage eventually surpasses weapon damage.

On the off chance that the success of Dragon's Crown spurs Vanillaware to milk it, I'd much rather see them make a sequel than an expansion, and even then I'd rather they make it a completely different setting instead of a literal sequel. Like, Dragon's Crown: Dark Sun (alluded to in the Gazer artwork), or Dragon's Crown: al-Qadim (make thief a class, replace Rannie with a treasure-grabbing monkey, etc).

While I would also want that in the case of any other game (or rather, developer), this being a VanillaWare game, I think it would benefit enormously from more variation. Imagine eventually having twice as many of everything; stages, bosses, enemies, classes. I'd rather have that than another game like this with 9 stages, 18 paths, 18+2 bosses, etc.

What kind of synergy do Fighter and Wizard have that we can look forward to? We're only like three levels into Normal so far. What skills should I look out for, what spells should she look out for?

I would guess that a powerful combo would be to use the Fighters area protection with the shield, to let the Wizard cast slower spells, particularly meteors, uninterrupted.
As for spells, I particularly love Slow, it's freaking amazing and more so since its area of effect was increased on a recent patch. By the way, the Amazon should be un-broken by now unless you're Euro.

What does Fire Ward actually do?

Aside from doing small, continuous fire damage in a zone, it either reduces fire damage on the players, enhances fire damage on the enemies, or both. The description points to the first possibility while people have reported the second and third. I believe I did some testing and it did seem to increase fire damage, but that was quite a while away and I'm not 100% sure.

Caerith

While I would also want that in the case of any other game (or rather, developer), this being a VanillaWare game, I think it would benefit enormously from more variation. Imagine eventually having twice as many of everything; stages, bosses, enemies, classes. I'd rather have that than another game like this with 9 stages, 18 paths, 18+2 bosses, etc.
Twice as much Dragon's Crown would be great, but when it comes to adding new classes, what roles or playstyles are missing or unrepresented in the base game? Same with stages-- it already feels complete.

I would guess that a powerful combo would be to use the Fighters area protection with the shield, to let the Wizard cast slower spells, particularly meteors, uninterrupted.
As for spells, I particularly love Slow, it's freaking amazing and more so since its area of effect was increased on a recent patch. By the way, the Amazon should be un-broken by now unless you're Euro.
Slow is a given since it's the only crowd control the Wizard gets. I'm guessing Distraction + Cover Allies (with a high level of Shield Tactics) would help the Wizard get spells off, or just plain old Distraction and kiting the boss around in cases of things I can't block? We'll have to give that a try.

Aside from doing small, continuous fire damage in a zone, it either reduces fire damage on the players, enhances fire damage on the enemies, or both. The description points to the first possibility while people have reported the second and third. I believe I did some testing and it did seem to increase fire damage, but that was quite a while away and I'm not 100% sure.
Yeah, the description says it reduces damage, but the detail description says it increases damage, so... Guess we can always experiment after backing up the save file. Should probably see if increasing Evasion works the same for Wizard's teleports as it does for Sorceress's (increased time invisible/invincible).

Twice as much Dragon's Crown would be great, but when it comes to adding new classes, what roles or playstyles are missing or unrepresented in the base game? Same with stages-- it already feels complete.
Easy..
Cleric, with buff dmg healing skils..
Dark elf for assassin skills (poison, conditioning, dmg, dmg+positioning)
Druid sort of a mage with low healing, movement impairing, dmg, group buff, weak summon
Summoner with summoned creature buffs, summoned creature healing, 2 immortal perma summoned depending on talents (weakish), cooldowned mass summon for many creature duration..
Geomancer: dmg spell following a pattern depending on your talent.. Your spelle work like magic trap, you can have Max 4 cast ed trap at any time. Every time your casted trap hurts an enemy exploiting a vulnerability the spell will riverberate and produce another trap of the opposing elements around the enemy that will trigger at the next source of damage. Your trap card will be influenced by placement... Ensnaring vines card will have a long era duration if trap location is soil, electric and freeze trap card will have added effect when place on top of a tile containing water. And so on..

So yeah lots of possibility

Caerith

Easy..
Cleric, with buff dmg healing skils..
Dark elf for assassin skills (poison, conditioning, dmg, dmg+positioning)
Druid sort of a mage with low healing, movement impairing, dmg, group buff, weak summon
Summoner with summoned creature buffs, summoned creature healing, 2 immortal perma summoned depending on talents (weakish), cooldowned mass summon for many creature duration..
Geomancer: dmg spell following a pattern depending on your talent.. Your spelle work like magic trap, you can have Max 4 cast ed trap at any time. Every time your casted trap hurts an enemy exploiting a vulnerability the spell will riverberate and produce another trap of the opposing elements around the enemy that will trigger at the next source of damage. Your trap card will be influenced by placement... Ensnaring vines card will have a long era duration if trap location is soil, electric and freeze trap card will have added effect when place on top of a tile containing water. And so on..

So yeah lots of possibility
Cleric? Sorceress. Buffs, damage, healing (via Create Food).
Dark Elf? We already got one, with the option of not being dark.
Druid? Sorceress. Healing (via Create Food), movement impairment (take your pick), damage, buff, and weak pets.

Only Summoner and Geomancer aren't represented (except for Wizard's box golems and Elf's elemental-depending-on-environment magic), but I wonder how either of those playstyles would suit a beat 'em up when one is "sit back and let your pets do all the work" and the other is "cast one spell and wait for everything to die."

Yeah, the description says it reduces damage, but the detail description says it increases damage, so... Guess we can always experiment after backing up the save file. Should probably see if increasing Evasion works the same for Wizard's teleports as it does for Sorceress's (increased time invisible/invincible).

It does both.

It will only increase fire damage if the enemy is in the magic formation. It also allows Fire magic to be cast'd on water.

Fire damage increase works on all damage received. Elemental Lore, the "added Fire damage" option on weapons, Lava Bangle. Salamandra Oil effect, etc.

Was going to post pretty much the same classes as XXX below, but there's also the exotic like beastman/dragonkin (with breath attack mechanics). An Illusionist / Mesmer would also be great.

Slow is a given since it's the only crowd control the Wizard gets. I'm guessing Distraction + Cover Allies (with a high level of Shield Tactics) would help the Wizard get spells off, or just plain old Distraction and kiting the boss around in cases of things I can't block? We'll have to give that a try.

Not sure if you've got it yet but there's a passive skill that makes your shield put up a "bubble" or area of effect block that protects anyone behind you within that area. Since the wizard has to be immobile while casting anyway, she could just stand behind you, no Distraction needed probably.

Indeed it does, but remember that you can use dodge/teleport two different ways with the casters. You can hold a direction and tap dodge, and then you get a quick, straight-and-fast-moving teleport that consumes a bit of magic (and can be repeated x number of dodges), or you can hold the button for the invincibility, controlable-movement teleport that consumes magic as long as it's held (and lasts longer the more dodges you have).

Druid? Sorceress. Healing (via Create Food), movement impairment (take your pick), damage, buff, and weak pets.

While I understand what you say (and indeed the Sorc is the Cleric's replacement in this game), in a fighting game even the same roles can be implemented with a different flavor to them. A Cleric, for example, could have instantaneous healing a la D&D arcade (rather than having to stand still for eating), balanced by less uses and healing power.

Add-on content is better than a new game. I want to keep my progress.

That too.

Some rune signs don't have any effect when activated, is that normal or something I'm doing wrong?

If you mean spells like TSK, DIE, OTS, SFC and LFS, those are used in specific locations: TSK is used to open special doors that will have the K rune on them, DIE is used in a specific place inside a TSK door, OTS is used in Ghost Ship Cove A, SFC is used to animate the magic carpet, and LFS is used to animate the golem. If you use them anywhere else, they'll do nothing. The thing is that sometimes (often, really) a pair of runes will allow you to cast different spells depending on which runes you use. For example, an O and an L will let you either add an S (SOL - Salve of Life), add a S and a D to the O (SOL - Sigil of Death), or add a T and an S to the O for OTS (Open the Sesame). Obviously the third option is useless except in the right place.

Bombless

Well, this is a milestone...

OhnJvu3l.jpg

Amazon is 93, got a Fighter and Sorceress in Inferno, Elf / Dwarf / Wizard are <15.

Game of the year for me. Maybe not THE goty, but god damn, I got those 100 hours between mid August and now. I got almost 400 hours in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer over A YEAR.

I bought a PS3 a year in advance for this game (and a couple others, but yeah, when I saw the first trailers I decided I was going to buy it). I have absolutely zero regrets.

Looking forward to the next Vanillaware adventure, be it a new game or dlc.

Now back to leveling up the <15 classes.

Only Summoner and Geomancer aren't represented (except for Wizard's box golems and Elf's elemental-depending-on-environment magic), but I wonder how either of those playstyles would suit a beat 'em up when one is "sit back and let your pets do all the work" and the other is "cast one spell and wait for everything to die."
That's the BASIC idea...
They could give cleric insta healing spell and druid hot like wow..
The dark elf assassin with positioning skill? Where?
I mean skill like "rush towards enemy, chance to blind for 2s, damage the enemy and move ends with you on the top on the enemy position wise, so that you could either double jump outta the way or stomp them with further air attack"
Or tendon cut, low rush dealing low damage that will add a slow too the enemy after damage and position you behind the enemy..
Or shadow trail, same as before, but no slow, instead you leave a trail of bitumen/flemma le stuff and then you can (with talent) throw an ignitining thingie on it and tha will leave a blazblue trail that will damage the enemy walking on it. Or you could have your friendly sorc/mage ignite it via fire magic.
Or something like mind wreck, where after the spell cast timer either the dark elf use some pollen alike stuff or use a flûte alike thingie that will confuse the enemy and will make go bazinga One against the other if they are of different races/species..
Some sort of mass taunet, distratti on skill..
Some sort of movement/attack speed boosting skill on a medium cd.
And while we're at it, say some tools, like defense drop debuff,
Doppleganger talented deals damage imitating move set with a %damage reduction! un talented acts as a decoy and moves indipendently, with chance to influence enemy actions lowering (when cast 100% every monster will go for copy, after 1 sec 90, after another sec 80, and so on till 0 on second 10..).
Obviously this is a big cd skill

So yeah, plenty stuff to tap into

I wanted to confirm that a Dwarf with a high enough "lethal fists" skill will do MORE damage without weapons than with them. With weapons, I dealt in the 500s damage with normal attacks, 800s when I critted. With bare fists, and 0/10 lethal skills, I did in the 200s with normals, 300s with crits. With 4/10, it was 400s/600s. Putting all the points I could into Lethal Fists, I did 600s regular, 900s crits!

Funniest part? "All the points I could" actually meant having Lethal Fists at 8/10, since my dwarf is level 43 and I can't put more points into it. 8/10 is a 180% increase with respect to 0/10; according to the skill calculator, 10/10 gives a whopping +250% increase, which, if my calculations are not completely off, should be around 800s/1200s respectively. A 50% increase compared to attacks with weapons! Suddenly this doesn't feel like a "quirky but not too useful" skill at all anymore.

Game of the year for me. Maybe not THE goty, but god damn, I got those 100 hours between mid August and now. I got almost 400 hours in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer over A YEAR.

I bought a PS3 a year in advance for this game (and a couple others, but yeah, when I saw the first trailers I decided I was going to buy it). I have absolutely zero regrets.

Well, now I don't feel so weird for being this late to the party with a PS3 (especially considering I imported a Japanese PS2 well before the western launch), and particulary for buying it mostly for Dragon's Crown (the other two games being Dark Souls and War for Cybertron, both of which ended up ported to PC). Of course this was two years ago... been waiting for DC for sooo long. :D

Well, this is a milestone...

http://i.imgur.com/OhnJvu3l.jpg[IMG]

Amazon is 93, got a Fighter and Sorceress in Inferno, Elf / Dwarf / Wizard are <15.

Looking forward to the next Vanillaware adventure, be it a new game or dlc.

Now back to leveling up the <15 classes.[/QUOTE]

It's crazy isn't it? The lady and I are near 180 hours between the two of us, and most of that has just been her leveling different characters into each difficulty range. I'm still amazed I thought the game would be at best a short, middling diversion, but at least in local co-op it's been highly and consistently entertaining.

Endo Punk

Thanks for the help folks. Already 10 hours in and I don't see myself stopping any time soon.

I didn't realize the NPC's would react and make sounds if you click on them. I clicked on the adorable mouse and he did a neat hand stand... hmm, I wonder....

BTW are there any other secrets or easter eggs I should know about?

Bombless

Thanks for the help folks. Already 10 hours in and I don't see myself stopping any time soon.

I didn't realize the NPC's would react and make sounds if you click on them. I clicked on the adorable mouse and he did a neat hand stand... hmm, I wonder....

Click all the things! You'll laugh your ass off.

Quixzlizx

Your greatest challenge will be landing a hit on the peasant girl in town.

I meant with an actual attack.
\/\/

Fireflu

So I just beat the Normal mode with a friend and was wondering how people in Europe can get the character narration pack DLC?

I see this pack was available for free for the first month of release when the game came out in the US earlier this year and $2 after however I cant find anything on the UK store.

I don't even mind if I have to pay £1-£2 for it (considering that it costs 1 million in the game itself...) but its not even on there to purchase/download.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release the DLC on the European/UK store in the future?

Holy crap, for real? I only recently discovered this (shame on me, as it was even present on the D&D arcades) and tried it with Morgan, which, er, threatened to turn my hand to stone. I had no clue it could actually trigger different animations on NPCs, I have to remember to try this!

is...is it, possible?

Nah, that's the joke. :D

So I just beat the Normal mode with a friend and was wondering how people in Europe can get the character narration pack DLC?

I see this pack was available for free for the first month of release when the game came out in the US earlier this year and $2 after however I cant find anything on the UK store.

I don't even mind if I have to pay £1-£2 for it (considering that it costs 1 million in the game itself...) but its not even on there to purchase/download.

Does anyone know if there are any plans to release the DLC on the European/UK store in the future?

I was wondering this too. Worse, I actually have the narrator pack as I own the US PS3 version, but it doesn't seem like it works for the EU Vita version.

On the other hand, I have close to 2 million now, and there's not much else to use that money for, so it might actually give me a goal.

Bombless

For what it's worth, I find the sorceress being the only narrator that's worth getting. I would kill for Japanese Amazon narrator pack :(

Edit : what's the verdict on the backstabing / elemental elf? I'd like to try for a rogueish agile fighter run (i wish we had an assasin class).

Endo Punk

I'm not getting talismans after beating the second bosses, do you have to play the stages in order in order to get them?

The narration pack is available in the store, just a cluster-fuck to find because of its layout and stuff disappearing/reappearing. Prob do a search if you can't find it in the latest section. Costs around £1.60.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm not getting talismans after beating the second bosses, do you have to play the stages in order in order to get them?

Some of the second bosses have "time limits", of sorts. You have to beat the Rabbit before the knights get there to help. You have to beat Medusa outside of her lair. You have to beat the Wraith before you get to the end of the stage. Stuff like that.

Endo Punk

Some of the second bosses have "time limits", of sorts. You have to beat the Rabbit before the knights get there to help. You have to beat Medusa outside of her lair. You have to beat the Wraith before you get to the end of the stage. Stuff like that.

I beat the Dragon before the collapsing bridge and no talisman, I was playing online/random game though, does that affect anything?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I beat the Dragon before the collapsing bridge and no talisman, I was playing online/random game though, does that affect anything?

I can't say for sure since I've never played online, but I THINK only the host progresses in the story when playing online? Someone else will have to confirm.

Top Bottom