• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Crown |OT| Knock down the crown

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Oh man i can't wait for my copy to come! :(
How much time an european usually has to wait for a delivery from VGP?

Depends really. Average for me (UK) is 7-8 days, although had one or two take up to 14 and I think my last one arrived in 4. Hoping it arrives today, but realistically expecting Wednesday.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Depends really. Average for me (UK) is 7-8 days, although had one or two take up to 14 and I think my last one arrived in 4. Hoping it arrives today, but realistically expecting Wednesday.

Ok, i guess i don't have to wait too much(i hope!), 8 days seems to be the average more or less, i was expecting something like 2 weeks. :)

Is there z plane movement in this like how in Final Fight and Streets of Rage you can move left/right as well as up and down or is it l/r only like Shinobi and old Ninja Gaiden?

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Is there z plane movement in this like how in Final Fight and Streets of Rage you can move left/right as well as up and down or is it l/r only like Shinobi and old Ninja Gaiden?
Yes, there is a z plane movement like in old capcom beatem ups.

UK here, no luck today. Hoping tomorrow, but probably Wednesday. At least I'll be able to download the US Vita version tomorrow night regardless.

Espada

I'm curious about this. I've read you only get the "Beat the game with class" trophy for the class Player 1 is if you're doing local co-op, but Players 2-4 will still get their progress saved. (Solution: switch controllers and replay the final battle?) If you do local co-op all the way to LoC, can you just redo LoC with a different character in the Player 1 slot and get seconds on the respec item?

/overlyspecificquestion

If you do that EVERY character you're doing local coop with would have to have unlocked Inferno mode. Otherwise when you switch to them you'll be stuck at whatever difficulty they reached as player one. The cool part is that the lower level guys can get the bones of level 99 characters.

It's a good thing you mentioned local play, since online play limits people to folks in the same difficulty (and level cap). This caps you at whatever the level limit is for that difficulty. Example: If you were 99 and wanted to help an online friend who just started, you just have to switch down to Normal difficulty and it'd cap you at level 35.

maomaoIYP

No only is there z plane movement, you can jump along the z plane, something that's not commonly done in 2D brawlers.

Billen

Banned
Will this be available on the PSN store? As a European, I can't really stand the waiting, and I need to get the game asap. :D

ScOULaris

For those of you who will be waiting for your Amazon orders to arrive possibly after launch day, I have to ask... What's the deal? Why order it online and have to wait longer when you can just go to any retail store that sells games and buy it on Day 1 right then and there?

Andrew.

Banned
Amazon Prime shipped my copy out at 1030PM last night. Release date delivery indeed.

Edit: Scoularis, this was the first time Ive ever pre-ordered a game from Amazon. I usually just go right to the store. Just wanted to see if they would deliver promptly and whatnot. Looks like they will be.

Plus it was 49.96 on the nose. Free shipping and no tax.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
For those of you who will be waiting for your Amazon orders to arrive possibly after launch day, I have to ask... What's the deal? Why order it online and have to wait longer when you can just go to any retail store that sells games and buy it on Day 1 right then and there?
Amazon is generally cheaper than retail if you preorder.

ys45

My copy shipped Friday, i should be getting it today but it require a damn signature and I'm at work all day so Il have to pick it up tomorrow -_-

Oh well at least i get it on launch date.

codhand

well i'll be

fwt36gh22u5m.png

Djin1979

Just found the NA version in Paris for 64 euros (PS3), it's a bit expensive but i cannot wait any longer for this game. They were kind enough to give me the artbook with it.

Andrew.

Banned
Are you saying it won't arrive by Tuesday Aug 6 because I'm pretty sure it will. My copy shipped last night with a scheduled delivery date of Tuesday

Oh no, Im saying Im sure it will be here tomorrow. Im just impressed and will be ordering release date games from them in the future for sure. My PS4 launch order is with them too.

I guess my copy might ship today since NewEgg sent an email. Now just gotta email them back once I get it and they will refund me $10 to honor my preorder from a year ago that got automatically canceled by them. $39.99 :)

Just found the NA version in Paris for 64 euros (PS3), it's a bit expensive but i cannot wait any longer for this game. They were kind enough to give me the artbook with it.

Which (République) rip-off store was that ? And were there multiple copies ? :/

Ah anyway, ordered this morning from videogameplus. It looked like a good idea at the time, certainly a bit cheaper....

TraBuch

Banned
I notice in the OP it says that the Vita version has slowdown, anyone know how bad it is? It's not as bad as something like Odin Sphere, is it?

LuuKyK

I think I will buy this through PSN and get a physical copy of Xillia. Or maybe wait for both. Uhm... Unsure of what to do. @_@

Top Bottom