• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EASHL NHL 10 PS3 Gaf Thread of It's Hockey Time!

Acid08

Banned
NHL 10 Official Thread made by our own resident sexy man, Marvie_3!

Let's do this Gaf! Last years league was a lot of fun(many thanks to Kassatsu for running it), so lets make this year even better!

What I need are your Gaf name, PSN ID's, player name, and your preferred position. You can leave them in a reply or PM me if you prefer that.

dc4vab.jpg

Code:
[U]
Jersey #  GAF screen name    Player Name     Position        PSN ID[/U]

[B]#9[/B]            Acid08          Dr. Love        [B]RW/C[/B]            Acid08
[B]#71[/B]           kassatsu        kassatsu        [B]LW[/B]              kassatsu
[B]#30[/B]           alexthekid      Pat Tveenysents [B]RW[/B]              *pending*
[B]#13[/B]           Fixed1979       Fixed           [B]D[/B]               Fixed
[B]#07[/B]           Rapping Granny  Shmeet          [B]LW/D[/B]            MrBigJohnson
[B]#19[/B]           phillismalls    phillismalls    [B]C[/B]               phillismalls
[B]#27[/B]           Lion Heart      Robert De Niro  [B]RW[/B]              Assassin47
[B]#20[/B]           expy            Andrew Ip       [B]C/LW[/B]            Expy
[B]#91[/B]           EVIL137S        EVIL            [B]LW/D[/B]            EVIL137S
[B]#22[/B]           Razorskin       Pierre McGuire  [B]C/RW[/B]            WRZ9
[B]#[/B]             Nightz          Paul Korea      [B]LW/RW[/B]           N1ghtz
[B]#15[/B]           krispyclean     Michael Bluth   [B]D/Goal[/B]          michaelbluuth

[U]Missing info:[/U]

[U]Pending confirmation:[/U]

[U]Waiting/Sub List[/U]

I'll take 20 people first off, then we'll see where we're at and how many more people want to join.

This is my first attempt at one of these threads so feel free to give me suggestions to make this thread awesome, as I feel it's a little lame right now(shamelessly stolen from Marvie and the NHL 360 thread).

Also, Leafs still suck.

I might end up getting it now because of the Ebgames deal, trade 2 games and get it for $19.99

If I do.

#07 - Rapping Granny - Shmeet - LW/D - MrBigJohnson

Also, no Bishop this year?

Acid08

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
I might end up getting it now because of the Ebgames deal, trade 2 games and get it for $19.99

If I do.

#07 - Rapping Granny - Shmeet - LW/D - MrBigJohnson

Also, no Bishop this year?
More like no one this year T_T

I probably played this game more than anyone here last year (this year too). I have a friend that I played with all year but hes such a POS holy fuck. Selfish player too....oh can he join? I play like a fucking amazing so dont worry about me.

Assassin 47 - RW #27 probably.

purg3 said:
Pensage Photoshop is your player name? :lol

I came in here to ask what you're doing in the ps3 thread

anyways, I think I played near 500 OTP games with nhl 09. i hope nobody has surpassed that amount cause i would just tell you you have no life!

purg3

slept with Malkin
ph33nix said:
I came in here to ask what you're doing in the ps3 thread

I has ps3--still going to play on 360 though. just curious who was playing the ps3 version.

Marvie_3

Banned
purg3 said:
I has ps3--still going to play on 360 though. just curious who was playing the ps3 version.
Saw you posted in here and I had to see if Crosbyface had sold his soul to the PS3 team. :lol

Nightz

I'm still deciding whether or not to pick this up, but save me a spot just in case:

PSN: N1ghtz
Player Name: Paul Korea :D
Number: 9
Position: LW/RW

PSN: michaelbluuth
Player Name: michael bluth, if its available if not Ill have to edit this
Number: 15
Position: D / Goalie (mostly D)

Acid08

Banned
Finally updated everyone. Nightz, you need a new number and i still need alexthekid's PSN.

Also, Kas, I'm not changing your name. Also, :lol @ Pierre McGuire.

Edit: Also added a link to the official thread.

EVIL137S

Banned
expy said:
Just picked up my copy :D

is there any updates as of yet? rosters?

also did you get a code (if you preordered from GS/EB) and what does it activate?

[ ] . _/

Updated
got the code it unlocks the Kane 88 pack equipment +3 boost:D

game is fantastic custom soundtrack really effective :D

expy

Banned
EVIL137S said:
is there any updates as of yet? rosters?

also did you get a code (if you preordered from GS/EB) and what does it activate?

[ ] . _/
Did't check for roster updates, most of the time I was spending my time adding custom soundtracks.. lol

I got the pre-order bonus code for Patrick Kane's equipment and stats. (Was first on list :lol)

expy

Banned
kassatsu said:
Acid I made the club, I will transfer GM over to once you get the game. I will start sending out invites.
Will accept the invitation in a day or two, not going to be able to play tonight/tomorrow, going to be at gf's most likely.

Fixed1979

Nightz said:
Has the club been created yet?

Kassatsu has it setup, there were only 3 of us on the team when I went to bed last night, hopefully more people have the game today and we can get some play time in.

Top Bottom